PDA

View Full Version : Other David Coultard's sister reported found dead at home

junglejim
09-02-2013, 18:59
Sky News reporting that F1 Driver and commentator has been found dead at home!
He was live on James Martinīs food programme this morning- I hope it wasnīt something he ate!
Shocking news of a very popular driver -so young !

Dandy Don
09-02-2013, 19:04
His SISTER found dead.

Bit of a non story.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

His SISTER found dead.

Bit of a non story.

Altamira
09-02-2013, 19:09
He was live on James Martinīs food programme this morning- I hope it wasnīt something he ate!

I think you have got this a bit wrong, I think it was his sister that died today.

junglejim
09-02-2013, 19:10
The earlier Sky ticker said it was David -it is not there now!
Shame even if it is his sister .

Perhaps the mods can alter the heading -apologies for that - was shocked after watching him earlier.

klm
09-02-2013, 19:42

Direct form Sky news

"Lynsay Jackson, the sister of Formula 1 racing star David Coulthard, has been found dead at her home near Dumfries in Scotland.

Officers confirmed they were investigating the circumstances surrounding her death but said that it was not suspicious.

Mrs Jackson, 35, married husband Will in 2011 and has an eight-month-old daughter.

Mrs Jackson used to run The David Coulthard Museum in Twynholm, which is dedicated to the racing driver's career."

That should clear it up ...........

seanocelt
09-02-2013, 21:26
The earlier Sky ticker said it was David -it is not there now!
Shame even if it is his sister .

Perhaps the mods can alter the heading -apologies for that - was shocked after watching him earlier.

Couple of years ago, late one Saturday night , i was onstage in O Jangles and the Sky ticker said Beyonce was dead, then it disappeared, no explanation or apology ever given. Forum member Churnlobster was there too, so i never imagined it.

marbro8
09-02-2013, 21:32
Couple of years ago, late one Saturday night , i was onstage in O Jangles and the Sky ticker said Beyonce was dead, then it disappeared, no explanation or apology ever given. Forum member Churnlobster was there too, so i never imagined it.that churnlobster is known to be a bit crazy as well:crazy::eyebrows::lol:

honda
09-02-2013, 21:34
Watched David on James Martin show this morning.... Sorry to hear about his sister. Very sad.

marbro8
09-02-2013, 21:38
Watched David on James Martin show this morning.... Sorry to hear about his sister. Very sad. it is very sad:( only 35 just had a daughter? sound like maybe post natal depression?

garlicbread
09-02-2013, 22:53
Title has been changed to reflect the truth.

Do Sky News ever get anything right?

BBC reporting a suspected heart attack, better not to speculate further until all facts are known

Condolences to family and friends