PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy tickets for CD Tenerife?

Froggy
10-02-2013, 12:33
Comong to Tenerife at the end of April and would like to go to a match. Found out they are at home on the 28th and want to know how to get tickets and how to get from Costa Adeje to the ground.

Froggy
10-02-2013, 18:58
Feel like Billy no mates, new to the site but no replies.
Just got back from the pub watching Ireland losing to England at rugby 'Hurrah' and MU beating Everton 'Boo'.

Thought at least i would get a reply from 'Fred Perry'

YOUNG GOLFER
10-02-2013, 19:08
Just hang on a bit mate.....Fred has been been in Santa Cruz most of the day sorting ouT tickets for loads of people for today's match.
He will get back to you when he has time i am sure but be patient.

bonitatime
10-02-2013, 19:08
You can buy tickets in the Soy del Tete shop in Playa Faņabeabout 6 days before the game. A link should show up in the bottom of this post or in the Libreria Raquel in Los Cris or the stadium on game day
You can get the 110 or 111 bus to Santa Cruz and walk to the stadium
Or Armada Sur do a trip to the games Someone will be along later and comment.

slodgedad
10-02-2013, 19:25
Feel like Billy no mates, new to the site but no replies.
Just got back from the pub watching Ireland losing to England at rugby 'Hurrah' and MU beating Everton 'Boo'.

Thought at least i would get a reply from 'Fred Perry'

Hang on a minute. You only made your first post on here this morning.

Do you expect him to be on here 24/ 7?

If you had posted in the correct section it may have helped.

I have moved both thread to the CD Tenerife section.

Froggy
11-02-2013, 00:03
Sorry,
I,m new to this and , no excuse but have been to the pub.

Just saw everyone else was getting replies but not me, but if posted in wrong section i.m not surprised.

bonitatime
11-02-2013, 15:11
There is a thinking that replies should be instant online. Not just you but generally. Although many of us are online regularly and sometimes answer very quickly life sometimes interferes.
I will now go and look for your post and question

Froggy
11-02-2013, 16:21
You can buy tickets in the Soy del Tete shop in Playa Faņabeabout 6 days before the game. A link should show up in the bottom of this post or in the Libreria Raquel in Los Cris or the stadium on game day
You can get the 110 or 111 bus to Santa Cruz and walk to the stadium
Or Armada Sur do a trip to the games Someone will be along later and comment.

Someone told me that a local bar in Costa Adeje is a meeting place for a coach to the ground, is this fact or just wishful thinking.

bonitatime
11-02-2013, 16:42
I am sure Fred perry will be along soon

KirstyJay
11-02-2013, 19:43
Someone told me that a local bar in Costa Adeje is a meeting place for a coach to the ground, is this fact or just wishful thinking.In the absence of Fred Perry, yes... Armada Sur put on coaches to all home games. Coach meeting points are the Toby Jub in Las Americas and on the roundabout at Los Cristianos.

The website is www.armadasur.com

KirstyJay
11-02-2013, 19:46
I have moved both thread to the CD Tenerife section.and I have merged the two threads on the same subject together.