PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Dead Space 2 for PS3 in English

Happy Days
12-02-2013, 19:59
Does any one want to sell, trade or exchange Dead Space 2...must be English version though :)

Fivepence
12-02-2013, 20:49
Does any one want to sell, trade or exchange Dead Space 2...must be English version though :)

Try a PM to forum member @henry (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?1848-henry)

TOTO 99
12-02-2013, 20:51
Try a PM to forum member @henry (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/member.php?1848-henry)

I believe Henry keeps a copy of that between his ears...:laugh:

Fivepence
12-02-2013, 20:53
I believe Henry keeps a copy of that between his ears...:laugh:

................:laugh::laugh::laugh::crylaughing: :crylaughing::crylaughing:

henry
12-02-2013, 23:26
i do happy a copy of dead space 2 but i not selling it sorry!! i love my surior horror games.maybe ebay can help you.

Fivepence
13-02-2013, 01:28
i do happy a copy of dead space 2 but i not selling it sorry!! i love my surior horror games.maybe ebay can help you.

Somehow I guessed you'd have a copy Henry but I thought you may be able to help the OP and suggest where he could get one.:tiphat:

Happy Days
13-02-2013, 09:57
Can get a copy from Amazon etc, and cheap enough. Just the fustration of waiting two to six weeks to arrive.

Just a thought some one here in Tenerife had a copy they maybe completed and don't play anymore...

henry
13-02-2013, 20:15
maybe try worton in las chafias

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

maybe try worton in las chafias most games are in english just have to look on the cover if it said totalmente castaillo that means it all in spanish.

karinagal
13-02-2013, 22:11
Can get a copy from Amazon etc, and cheap enough. Just the fustration of waiting two to six weeks to arrive.

Just a thought some one here in Tenerife had a copy they maybe completed and don't play anymore...

I'm coming over on 22nd February - do you want me to see if I can get you a copy and bring it over?

Happy Days
14-02-2013, 12:25
Karinagal... that's a really lovely offer! Thank you, it not like it's something I need, I just posted because I'm impatient!!

As it goes I ordered a copy last night. Said I wouldn't order stuff anymore, because it can take so long and I need to go to the community post to check- and I end up going every day for weeks (and sometime months).

Thank you too Henry. I bought a game the other week in Alcampo, and it was in English. I bought the first Dead Space here, it's in Spanish and though I speak Spanish I just prefer in English.

Thanks for the help all :)

karinagal
14-02-2013, 13:07
You're very welcome - I'm out frequently and my case is always half empty!