PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone have an "L" Plate for a new driver in Tenerife?

Bentenerife
22-06-2011, 23:19
Just wondering because i cant seem to find a spanish "L" plate as im a new driver, and it`s one of them things people use then store away never to be used again, does anybody have one, or know of anyone or anywhere i could get one from, i did make print and laminate my own, but looking at it now, i doubt the police will be leniant enough to not "fine" me haha, thanks.

Mawkin
22-06-2011, 23:26
I think there are lots of cars being driven around where it appears both L plates have falling off so I would not worry to much.:D

Bentenerife
22-06-2011, 23:29
I know a friend who got a 40 euro fine for not having one in, not a huge fine but still something you could avoid by just having it in, theres only one L plate needed to display, i see loads with them fell off but i know my luck!!

TenerifePool
22-06-2011, 23:47
Any driving school will sell you one for a couple of euros.

timmylish
23-06-2011, 00:20
Go to the motor spares supplier on the main street in Guaza. Half way up/down. Carries all of these sorts of things.

Go to the motor spares supplier on the main street in Guaza. Half way up/down. Carries all of these sorts of things.
ps. Its an offence not to use an approved "L" plate.

samnickgodber
23-06-2011, 07:24
Have you passed your driving test over here? If so the school shouldn have given one too you as a gift,,, also when i passed mine over here last year the school gave one to me but as i have tinted windows i have to have mine on the outside so i wanted a spare in case someone decided they need one :rolleyes: and the only place we could find them was in Al Campo and the cost was around €8

Bentenerife
23-06-2011, 07:44
No i passed my test in the uk, thanks guys!

bonitatime
23-06-2011, 07:53
Are you sure need one then