PDA

View Full Version : Business for sale Carp fishing business. (Open to offers)

offshore diver
15-02-2013, 15:34
hi just to remind people my friends carp fishing business is still up for sale incl the large renault van ,licences , pick up license ,paperwork and contract on pond at farm where the fish are located and also the carp , fully legal last 12 years ideal part time work operation for someone in the 40 s or 50 s that needs few grand spent on facilities at the pond etc and advertising or expanding with a uk tour company,mostly morning trips ,id consider it myself but i still got 2 and half more years of diving left before i quit , think he wants apox euros 26 000-00 but open to offers due to family reasons

Foz
16-02-2013, 15:26
hi just to remind people my friends carp fishing business is still up for sale incl the large renault van ,licences , pick up license ,paperwork and contract on pond at farm where the fish are located and also the carp , fully legal last 12 years ideal part time work operation for someone in the 40 s or 50 s that needs few grand spent on facilities at the pond etc and advertising or expanding with a uk tour company,mostly morning trips ,id consider it myself but i still got 2 and half more years of diving left before i quit , think he wants apox euros 26 000-00 but open to offers due to family reasons

Where abouts is it located? I have a friend who may be interested.

offshore diver
16-02-2013, 15:46
The pond is located in san miguel not far from the south airport you can ring mike from uk 0 034-609754225 basically yo work from your bus u place leaflet at excursion shops they ring you up eg 4 people for wed then they pay the shop you collect there tickets on wed etc then later you collect at excursion shop minus 10 percent commision so your overheads are very low just advertising they ring you and your bus ( pick up and drop off where they staying

Foz
16-02-2013, 16:17
Thanks ... I'll pass tthe info on .... you never know!

offshore diver
16-02-2013, 18:17
Hi yes i think he ll even take an offer around € 19 000-00 his e mail address : tenerife_mick@yahoo.co.uk he has all info but like i said the overhwads are low you just wait for the excursion co s to call you customers in there office which hotel for pick up etc anyway best of luck if your friend goes ahead nice weather here at the moment