PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a rental in El Mirador, Los Cristianos

zumba queen
15-02-2013, 18:32
Would any owner in El Mirador like some of their "family & friends" to stay in their apt.for a week from the 4th of march,please pm me.:pray:

Ecky Thump
15-02-2013, 19:32
Would any owner in El Mirador like some of their "family & friends" to stay in their apt.for a week from the 4th of march,please pm me.:pray:

If you send forum member Marbro8 a PM, he might be able to help, as he has lots of relatives and friends from El Mirador!!:idea:

I will also try to contact one or two of my cousins who might be able to help.

zumba queen
15-02-2013, 19:43
If you send forum member Marbro8 a PM, he might be able to help, as he has lots of relatives and friends from El Mirador!!:idea:

I will also try to contact one or two of my cousins who might be able to help.

Thanks for the reply I will send Marbro8 a pm and see if his relatives can help me.

slodgedad
15-02-2013, 21:55
I was about to ove this to Accomodation wanted but I'll leave it here. :sleeping:

zumba queen
23-02-2013, 22:36
Bump:wink:

Sal
23-02-2013, 23:11
Good luck zumba queen - fantastic complex to stay on!

Ecky Thump
23-02-2013, 23:46
Good luck zumba queen - fantastic complex to stay on!

Maybe I am being a bit over wary here about posting anything more about El Mirador and who may or not let friends stay in their apartment, because, as far as I am aware from past posts, then I think Zumba is a apartment owner on El Mirador, so she should know all about the complex and know if any one lets out their apartment.

Sorry to anyone who I may upset about this post, but it is a open forum and can be seen by folk we do not know.

zumba queen
24-02-2013, 00:14
Maybe I am being a bit over wary here about posting anything more about El Mirador and who may or not let friends stay in their apartment, because, as far as I am aware from past posts, then I think Zumba is a apartment owner on El Mirador, so she should know all about the complex and know if any one lets out their apartment.

Sorry to anyone who I may upset about this post, but it is a open forum and can be seen by folk we do not know.

Very true,but have some family coming over that's why I was looking for somewhere for them and to reply to me via p.m

Ecky Thump
24-02-2013, 00:23
Very true,but have some family coming over that's why I was looking for somewhere for them and to reply to me via p.m

Try contacting Scott in Tenerife, he may be able to help.

Sal
24-02-2013, 00:34

El Mirador is a residential complex and you cannot rent there unless you have family or friends who are prepared to let you stay. This is understandable, because if you buy a property on a residential complex you don't want holiday makers coming in and out on a weekly basis.

Ecky Thump
24-02-2013, 12:24
El Mirador is a residential complex and you cannot rent there unless you have family or friends who are prepared to let you stay. This is understandable, because if you buy a property on a residential complex you don't want holiday makers coming in and out on a weekly basis.

If I lived on El Mirador, then I would much rather have the odd bit of noise coming from a holiday maker, who may only be there for a week or two, than someone who is renting long term who has two screaming children, holds noisy parties and has a barking dog....they could be your neighbour for years, not just weeks!!

West mids tyke
24-02-2013, 13:44
great complex near great row of bars and restaurants, missed it since last year so not seen the family but hope to over in next 18 months health permitting

Ecky Thump
24-02-2013, 14:06
great complex near great row of bars and restaurants, missed it since last year so not seen the family but hope to over in next 18 months health permitting

You had better be quick, as I am there for fourteen weeks next year, but sadly only seven weeks this year.....But things can be changed, if I talk nicely to the bank manager!:jumping:

West mids tyke
03-03-2013, 19:46
You had better be quick, as I am there for fourteen weeks next year, but sadly only seven weeks this year.....But things can be changed, if I talk nicely to the bank manager!:jumping:

enjoy eric, nearest ive got to going over the sea this year is the isle of wight , medical reasons are so frustrating but at least i got back in one piece and recovering well now

Macintosh
07-11-2014, 11:11
Does anyone know of any long term rentals at the moment. We are a 60s plus couple who are living in llano del Camello at the moment

Thanks in advance

Markog
12-09-2016, 20:59
Anybody have or know of a ground floor apartment available for 29/9 -9/10. My mums in a wheelchair but I don't mind a couple of steps (maximum 3ish) thanks

Ecky Thump
12-09-2016, 22:00
It might be worth trying 'Owners Direct'. , they have a few apartments listed on their website.

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

PeteW
03-10-2016, 22:09
Anybody have or know of a ground floor apartment available for 29/9 -9/10. My mums in a wheelchair but I don't mind a couple of steps (maximum 3ish) thanks

I may have been able to oblige (but I have only just seen post) with a ground floor apartment on the Royal Palm complex next to Mirador. There are no steps to the apartment (entrance up the ramp adjacent what was Rosie's Cantina). Not sure if it would suit wheelchair bound people though due to width of doors. The link below will take you to apartment website for maybe future reference.

www.teneriferoyalpalm.com