PDA

View Full Version : Property Do any Communities have this Administrator? Despacho Melguizo Rodriguez

Suej
16-02-2013, 17:36
I was asked to attend a meeting with several owners of our Community to discuss a problem we have contacting the above Administrator without success! We have some serious ongoing issues that they are just not dealing with! All the owners I met with have tried phoning and emailing the Administrator's office but get no response/reply! Our AGM was due around November/December 2012 (We can't understand how they are managing to delay this) but all requests asking for a date have been ignored to date! They just don't reply! The President is very vague and says that she has also been asking! They continue to take their fees but are not supplying cleaning/Fumigation/garden maintenance on a regular basis anymore! If any other Communities are using this company are you having similar problems? Maybe it's just us but the general feeling is we want them out as soon as possible!

casabonny
16-02-2013, 18:38
Why don't you send a burofaz ( in Spanish) setting out the problems and asking for a resolution within 14 days . However it seems you president is somewhat lacking as it is he/ she who should arrange the meeting so gee her/ him up to set a date and then at the AGm you can remove the offending administrator and appoint a new one. I assume the president is. In charge of the monies or is at least a signatory on the account for the community so he/ she can arrange the necessary services and pay, unless of courses the administrator has embezzled funds ........

Suej
16-02-2013, 18:51
Why don't you send a burofaz ( in Spanish) setting out the problems and asking for a resolution within 14 days . However it seems you president is somewhat lacking as it is he/ she who should arrange the meeting so gee her/ him up to set a date and then at the AGm you can remove the offending administrator and appoint a new one. I assume the president is. In charge of the monies or is at least a signatory on the account for the community so he/ she can arrange the necessary services and pay, unless of courses the administrator has embezzled funds ........

Thank you for your reply casabonny! We have 2 main debtors who have not paid community fees for 8-9 years!!! and this Administrator said as the houses were rented out he would be able to get the outstanding fees! that was two years ago but we have not seen a cent yet! We think he knows he will be out at the next AGM and is just biding his time to line his own pockets! He is fobbing off the President as far as we can see! We are getting quite concerned as to his lack of communication. Isn't it law that an AGM has to be convened every year? Can we force the President to take action?

casabonny
16-02-2013, 19:48
If you an get25 percent ofthe owners to agree I beleive you an callan extraordinary AGM with that quota. Ihave the horizontal law in English on my laptop but am on hols at the moment , so can send you that when I get back,or you can look at it online. I also beleive that you can pay your community fees directly into the court in order to "force the hands of the community so to speak. There is a forum member who specializes in community law but I can't remember the name at the moment!

9PLUS
16-02-2013, 19:56
Forum member René

Suej
16-02-2013, 20:05
If you an get25 percent ofthe owners to agree I beleive you an callan extraordinary AGM with that quota. Ihave the horizontal law in English on my laptop but am on hols at the moment , so can send you that when I get back,or you can look at it online. I also beleive that you can pay your community fees directly into the court in order to "force the hands of the community so to speak. There is a forum member who specializes in community law but I can't remember the name at the moment!

An owner has already got together a letter in Spanish so we will need that translated! But the President should be doing all this, she should keep phoning them putting them under pressure and letting them know that is what the owners want! it is hard for owners to go knocking on doors for signatures and so many do not actually live here full time! It's not as easy as it should be!

casabonny
16-02-2013, 21:46
An owner has already got together a letter in Spanish so we will need that translated! But the President should be doing all this, she should keep phoning them putting them under pressure and letting them know that is what the owners want! it is hard for owners to go knocking on doors for signatures and so many do not actually live here full time! It's not as easy as it should be!
Totally agree that it really is the presidents job but if they are not doing it the owners must do something. if it were me 8 would send. Burofax to president and state that I was withholding community fees until such time as this matter is resolved but pay them either into the court or set up a bank account to solely receive your community Payments and do not touch this .
has any one visited the office of the administrator in person ?That might be an option.

René
16-02-2013, 22:08
Sue, I think someone from your community already contacted us last week. I have sent you a p.m.

Suej
16-02-2013, 22:40
Totally agree that it really is the presidents job but if they are not doing it the owners must do something. if it were me 8 would send. Burofax to president and state that I was withholding community fees until such time as this matter is resolved but pay them either into the court or set up a bank account to solely receive your community Payments and do not touch this .
has any one visited the office of the administrator in person ?That might be an option.

I have lived here for nearly 9 years and have always paid my Community fees and always on time! I have now stopped paying and at the same time asked the Administrators when they intend to inform owners of an AGM...I have had no reply! Other owners have been asking since December about the AGM and their requests have been ignored! We don't think we should be tackling this ! Most of the owners are at work and just don't have the time to deal with it. We seem to be going from A to B and back to A again!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Sue, I think someone from your community already contacted us last week. I have sent you a p.m.

I think I know the owner that contacted you Rene! I have stayed in the background as I was so involved a couple of years ago and it all became just too much and my OH insisted that I take a back seat and let someone have a go but things have gone from bad to dire!