PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum Advertising

CIM
29-05-2011, 20:22
Are there any prices yet for advertising?

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 20:30
Are there any prices yet for advertising?

Thanks, Andy for the question,

Just give us a chance to set up and get rid of spammers and trollers and get the site up and running properly and all should get back to normal quick sticks.

CIM
29-05-2011, 20:31
Okey Dokey - someone asked me about it on Facebook so thought Iīd ask here.

bonitatime
29-05-2011, 21:24
I would be interested too.

tonypub
29-05-2011, 21:28
me too...........

doreen
29-05-2011, 21:37
... and me :)

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 21:42
... and me :)

Bump.....................

YOUNG GOLFER
29-05-2011, 21:48
Well i think the forum could also do with a honest Estate Agent so count me in too.

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 22:10
Woaaaaaa. Banners have just been restored. We, or should I say they, are getting there.

Come on you Admin...Feeling chuffed that someone, somewhere has been given permission to do stuff.

Vortex Wake
29-05-2011, 22:19
Yeah, the banners are at the top masking my notifications bar ;)http://tapatalk.com/mu/50074abc-b86a-ffee.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

slodgedad
29-05-2011, 22:22
Yeah, the banners are at the top masking my notifications bar ;)http://tapatalk.com/mu/50074abc-b86a-ffee.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Sorry 'bout that VW. Work in progress..

admin
30-05-2011, 12:14
I have had contact with doreen and I am aware that a number of people wish to advertise.

I am reluctant to take on new advertising at present until we know exactly how this is all going to pan out... as we are still attempting to get the old forum back online, however the ads were not working on that setup, and they are on this one - so depending on what happens over the next few days will leave me in a better place to inform you about advertising.

Also, at this moment if would simply be a physical impossibility for me to make the ads.

Give us a few days to find out what's going on, how permanent this new setup is, etc... and I will post a full advertising breakdown and announcement.

In the meantime, if you are interested in an ad, please post below so I can contact you directly once everything is concreted.

NB: All old advertisers should have their ads online and there will be stats available using the system that is running here. I have extended expiry dates on all ads to 31st December as a good will gesture.

YOUNG GOLFER, your ad will be back on soon too when I can work out how to do the side ones :)
Vortex Wake... is the new position better for Tapatalk?

Thanks.

doreen
30-05-2011, 13:13
Two ads for me please - one O'Jangles, you hopefully still have the banner artwork (ad expired in February, I believe) and one for La Terrazza del Mare - we can produce the banner for you.

Vortex Wake
30-05-2011, 13:18
Tapatalk work fine, but the issues with rendering on small screens can be seen by simply minimising your own browser to say VGA resolution - the MENU items carriage return and thus are placed on TOP of the lower menu items.

Smaller fonts / smaller boxes?

Loaded
30-05-2011, 14:32
I'm interested in some advertising, possibly for 2 websites maybe three. Please get in touch when you're all set up.

tonypub
30-05-2011, 14:54
im intrested please

bonitatime
30-05-2011, 14:58
I would be interested in advertising please.

MrsTT
30-05-2011, 15:04
Just to be tidy, we will post our interest here too, as we have already contacted via email.

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 15:42
Smaller fonts / smaller boxes?can't do. They're standard web ad sizes. 468x60 top banner, 125x125 side banner.

On iPhone tapatalk the format is different for ads, so I don't have that problem. As long as it's not covering your notifications it can be looked at in greater detail at a later date. :)

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 15:46
We would be interested in advertising again.
As long as big changes are not needed to your original ad, this could be sorted out quicker.....

... As could OJs and Terrazas del Mare, Doreen, as you do not require ad production.

Ashro Autos
30-05-2011, 16:31
Will put mine back on also please

Loaded
30-05-2011, 16:36
Why not do a local business directory since there's a lot of call for advertisers?

Pooch and Mutt
30-05-2011, 19:09
Vortex Wake... is the new position better for Tapatalk?

Thanks.

excuse my ignorance but what is tapatalk?
is this a local restaurant guide as me and her would subscribe.

KirstyJay
30-05-2011, 20:00
excuse my ignorance but what is tapatalk?
is this a local restaurant guide as me and her would subscribe.No, sorry to diappoint. It's a mobile application for accessing forums from a mobile or iPhone. It uses less bandwidth if you have limited data transfer, so is good for people that like to access the forum when on their travels. :)

Loaded
31-05-2011, 10:46
I'm using it now!

bonitatime
31-05-2011, 11:16
If i can get hold of the art work we are using elsewhere on the web would that help,

KirstyJay
31-05-2011, 11:41
If i can get hold of the art work we are using elsewhere on the web would that help,

Yes, original artwork files always help. Also around 6 short sentences that say what you want on your ad. I may not be able to do stuff before the weekend, but if I can, i have to have the words and images first anyway, so feel free to send stuff through.

stringfellas
02-06-2011, 19:02
Hi Doreen I would be interested i advertising can you tell me how much it costs
Thanks

KirstyJay
02-06-2011, 19:07
We may be having a meeting on Saturday, so we could give you a better idea after then. :)

admin
05-06-2011, 22:21
Here is the latest information about advertising, as of 5th June 2011. This information will be correct until 31st December 2011. As such, at present we have decided only to offer 6 month subscriptions. This will be reviewed and new information published in the New Year.

Advertising is offered for Top and Side banners. The ad sizes are standard for the internet and are as follows :

Top banners are 468 x 60 pixels (WxH) and can be in Flash, Gif or Jpg format.
The cost of top banners are 150€ for 6 months.
Top banners are displayed at the top and bottom of the forum.

Side banners are 125 x 125 pixels (WxH) and can be in Flash, Gif or Jpg format.
The cost of side banners are 90€ for 6 months.
Side banners are displayed in the first and last post of each page.

You can either supply your banner to us, as specified above, or we will make your banner for you for an additional one-off fee of 25€. You must supply all artwork, colour preferences and text for correct production of your ad. Once produced, your ad is yours to use anywhere on the internet, not just on the Tenerife Forum. There will not be repeat production charges unless you require changes or amendments.

Each advertiser will also have access to the Sponsors' Announcements section of the forum, where they will be allowed 1 thread to post information about their business or service whenever they like for the duration of their advertising subscription.

Payment can be taken in cash at Witzend in Callao Salvaje, by bank transfer or by Paypal for an additional 5% charge to cover Paypal charges. We will also be adding Direct Debit options once we have set up our official bank account.

To request information or commission an advert, please use the following advertising form :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDR1WjhUMGRhU2lYXzBzU2xyeEFYTUE6M Q#gid=0

Andy0210
06-06-2011, 00:45
Count me in. I will have an advert when and if they become available. :)

admin
06-06-2011, 11:51
The info has been released in the post directly before yours, Andy. :)

CIM
06-06-2011, 17:14
I had an ad on the last forum and a Sponsors announcement page. But I could never get the information I added to the Sponsors Announcement page to be indexed by Google. Was this due to the robots file, intentional/accidental? As it would be handy to rank a sponsors page for whatever keywords you are going after for your business and the other forum was very good for that. Makes the sponsors page much more attractive.

KirstyJay
06-06-2011, 17:42
No idea if it was intentional. It wasn't something I knew about, so if so... it was a setting Zarion put on. Sorry, I cannot answer otherwise.

The sponsors announcements thread is indexed the same way as the rest of the forum on here :)

tonypub
06-06-2011, 18:39
did ad,im get my reply?tried through this and email.no permission through help desk

admin
06-06-2011, 19:18
Yep, your email has been received. :)

tonypub
12-06-2011, 11:23
how long till new advertisers banners are up please?

MrsTT
12-06-2011, 16:45
If you already had an ad running and Kirsty designed it and has a copy, then it will be live again asap.

If you have no design, she will create one for you. She needs artwork, original artwork files always help. Also around 6 short sentences that say what you want on your ad. She may not be able to do stuff straight away but she needs the words and images first anyway, so feel free to send stuff through. The fee structure is detailed at the beginning of this thread.

Monies can be paid to Garlicbread, if you arrange a meeting with him, or can be dropped off at Witzend.

KirstyJay
12-06-2011, 22:53
how long till new advertisers banners are up please?I have already sent you your ad for approval. I am awaiting your reply. Also, you will need to let me know how you are going to pay. I have said all this in my email.

Your ad is actually already on, it just needs to be clicked active, so as soon as you reply to my email and sort out payment it will be live :)

tonypub
14-06-2011, 09:51
I have already sent you your ad for approval. I am awaiting your reply. Also, you will need to let me know how you are going to pay. I have said all this in my email.

Your ad is actually already on, it just needs to be clicked active, so as soon as you reply to my email and sort out payment it will be live :)thanks fgor doin my ad kirsty.cant wait to see it.

Marion-Driving
14-06-2011, 12:00
Hi,
thats a great news. I would also be interested in advertising.
thanks
marion

tonypub
16-06-2011, 20:11
i would just like to thank kirsty for workin on my lil advert on here.thank you kirsty,you:rock:

KirstyJay
16-06-2011, 22:41
Hi,
thanks
marion
See earlier in the thread. There is a link to the enquiry form there, or at the bottom on the forum. You will find all the advertising info at the top of the form. To set the ball rolling, fill in the form and send it, then someone will contact you with the next step based on your preferences.... Usually me. :D

admin
18-06-2011, 23:58
I'm interested in some advertising, possibly for 2 websites maybe three. Please get in touch when you're all set up.

We would be interested in advertising again.

Hi Doreen I would be interested i advertising can you tell me how much it costs
Thanks

I sent you all an email containing the advertising information on the 11th June, but have yet to receive any replies. As you can see, the people that did reply now have their ads on, and the sooner you reply, the more ad time you will get, as it's a set fee for 6 months, but if your ad goes on before 1st July, you'll get extra time. :)

Hi,
thanks
marion

As Kirsty said, I have already posted all the info you need earlier in the thread. Here it is again for your convenience :)

Here is the latest information about advertising, as of 5th June 2011. This information will be correct until 31st December 2011. As such, at present we have decided only to offer 6 month subscriptions. This will be reviewed and new information published in the New Year.

Advertising is offered for Top and Side banners. The ad sizes are standard for the internet and are as follows :

Top banners are 468 x 60 pixels (WxH) and can be in Flash, Gif or Jpg format.
The cost of top banners are 150€ for 6 months.
Top banners are displayed at the top and bottom of the forum.

Side banners are 125 x 125 pixels (WxH) and can be in Flash, Gif or Jpg format.
The cost of side banners are 90€ for 6 months.
Side banners are displayed in the first and last post of each page.

You can either supply your banner to us, as specified above, or we will make your banner for you for an additional one-off fee of 25€. You must supply all artwork, colour preferences and text for correct production of your ad. Once produced, your ad is yours to use anywhere on the internet, not just on the Tenerife Forum. There will not be repeat production charges unless you require changes or amendments.

Each advertiser will also have access to the Sponsors' Announcements section of the forum, where they will be allowed 1 thread to post information about their business or service whenever they like for the duration of their advertising subscription.

Payment can be taken in cash at Witzend in Callao Salvaje, by bank transfer or by Paypal for an additional 5% charge to cover Paypal charges. We will also be adding Direct Debit options once we have set up our official bank account.

To request information or commission an advert, please use the following advertising form :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDR1WjhUMGRhU2lYXzBzU2xyeEFYTUE6M Q#gid=0

TIS
19-06-2011, 01:23
me too...........

me three...

Pets@Home
19-06-2011, 11:42
I want to reactivate my banner too ............

MrsTT
19-06-2011, 19:27
I want to reactivate my banner too ............

You will see I have merged your thread from today into the sticky thread which contains the information you need. :)

bonitatime
20-06-2011, 14:11
Money paid in Callao. Looking forward to seeing my ad.

garlicbread
20-06-2011, 15:34
Money paid in Callao. Looking forward to seeing my ad.

and Hey Presto it's there:jumping::jumping:

tonypub
21-07-2012, 11:28
can someone give me a price for a top banner please,needs designing as well.ta

YOUNG GOLFER
21-07-2012, 12:36
Mod edit : *prices removed* please send via PM as they are always subject to change, or enquire HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?139-Tenerife-Forum-Advertising)

KirstyJay
21-07-2012, 19:09
YOUNG GOLFER, now that tonypub has thanked you, I have removed the prices from your post, as they are subject to change at any time and we'd prefer they were sent via PM so that people did not get confused in the future.

Advertising request form (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/content.php?139-Tenerife-Forum-Advertising)

tonypub
23-07-2012, 10:22
request sent

Greg
23-07-2012, 15:37
May I have a PM with the price listings and spots available please?

KirstyJay
24-07-2012, 15:17
Done. :) .

tonypub
24-07-2012, 16:09
Done. :) .awww,hate hearin that word in tenerife

KirstyJay
24-07-2012, 16:47
awww,hate hearin that word in tenerife

But it was meant in a good context. ;) :)