PDA

View Full Version : Other Would any bar let me organise a bi-monthly fundraiser for the Royal British Legion?

kathie
17-02-2013, 11:26
The bar/cafeteria on Camping Nauta has held a charity evening for the last 2 years in November with all proceeds going to the Royal British Legion.

The afternoon/evening has been a great success on both occasions.

It seems that there is not the representation for such an important charity......( please correct me if I'm wrong)

With this in mind would there be anyone willing to meet on a monthly/bi-monthly basis (to test the waters)

Please let me know what you think, any suggestions would be greatly received

Thank you

lacrawf
28-03-2013, 13:21
The bar/cafeteria on Camping Nauta has held a charity evening for the last 2 years in November with all proceeds going to the Royal British Legion.

The afternoon/evening has been a great success on both occasions.

It seems that there is not the representation for such an important charity......( please correct me if I'm wrong)

With this in mind would there be anyone willing to meet on a monthly/bi-monthly basis (to test the waters)

Please let me know what you think, any suggestions would be greatly received

Thank you

Hi, please contact Xtreme Fitness Gym in Las Chafiras, we have an enclosed car park of about 1200 sq meters you can use for FREE, we also have a bar/ cafeteria where we can serve food and beverages. Please ask for Linda or Kev. The Gym is located on the road to San Miguel from Las Chafiras, take the first right after First Impressions and we are down the road on the right hand side where you will see the sign for GIMNASIO and Stepping Stones English Nursery. We are open Mon to Fri 08:00 to 22:00 and on Saturday from 08:00 to 16:00.
We also hold a car boot sale on Saturday mornings 08:00 to 13:00 - pitches for charity organisations are free.
Myself, Linda, I am a former WREN and my husband Kev is former Army so we would be only to pleased to help.