PDA

View Full Version : Bladerunner killing

rosemary
19-02-2013, 17:47
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2013/feb/19/oscar-pistorius-trial-reeva-steenkamp

I am going to stick my neck out here. Oscar's testimony makes absolute sense to me. I believe his every word. Johannesburg sounds like hell. Who wants to live like you're in a prison. God help this poor man. One thought does also occur to me and that is that the judge may be trying to protect the man from himself. He would surely want to kill himself if he was allowed out on bail.

What does shock me is the law in SA that says 'if you shoot dead a burglar in your bedroom at night it is still premeditated murder'.

primrose
19-02-2013, 17:58
Do you lock your bathroom door if you get up to go to the toilet in the middle of the night? or would you lock it if you were trying to get away from somebody.?

His testimony doesn't make sense he had time to put his false legs on but didn't notice she wasn't in bed, Guilty as Hell

rosemary
19-02-2013, 18:08
Yes I would lock the bathroom door if I heard my lover screaming my name and for the burglars to get out of his house which is what he did. I would certainly lock the toilet door and stay as quiet as a mouse.
You obviously have no experience of being in a country and a city where you are told what to do in an emergency such as burglars with guns ready to kill you in your own home, which is what happens on a daily basis in this God forsaken city. I have friends who live in similar circumstances in Kingston Jamaica. You learn to live with it so they say. I couldn't.

AL JAY
19-02-2013, 18:11
Rosemary you say "God help this poor man" What about his poor murdered girlfriend? I also agree with Primrose i think he is guilty! I hope he never see's light of day again if he is!

TOTO 99
19-02-2013, 18:22
Good job we're not on the jury 'cos it's a big fat Guilty from me too. Sorry Rosemary.

It sounds like there's more to come out.

rosemary
19-02-2013, 18:26
AlJay That beautiful girl is with God. Of that I have no doubt. Oscar has to live with what he did. But what he did was not murder. His own testimony convinces me of that.

If you read the report above you can quite clearly understand that he was (on his stumps) in the pitch black dark bedroom - terrified. Terrified because he hears a noise in the bathroom, and burglaries with guns happen on a regular basis in SA. He can't see anything. Why would he assume it was his lover in the bathroom? He thought she was asleep. He is far more likely, in my estimation, to assume it was burglars.

We are all entitled to believe whatever we understand to be the most plausible scenario. But I do think people who have no experience of living in such gun ridden societies should also take this into account.

TOTO 99
19-02-2013, 18:37
AlJay That beautiful girl is with God. Of that I have no doubt. Oscar has to live with what he did. But what he did was not murder. His own testimony convinces me of that.

If you read the report above you can quite clearly understand that he was (on his stumps) in the pitch black dark bedroom - terrified. Terrified because he hears a noise in the bathroom, and burglaries with guns happen on a regular basis in SA. He can't see anything. Why would he assume it was his lover in the bathroom? He thought she was asleep. He is far more likely, in my estimation, to assume it was burglars.

We are all entitled to believe whatever we understand to be the most plausible scenario. But I do think people who have no experience of living in such gun ridden societies should also take this into account.

In fairness Rosemary, his prosecutors come from the same background. It's nothing new to them.

TF1
19-02-2013, 18:51
So ........ he got out of bed (not noticing his GF wasn't there??), put his legs on, got his gun and cricket bat, went to the bathroom, shot through the door several times, kicked the door in and then beat his GF over the head with the bat, mistaking her for a burglar.

Or ..... he was in another heated argument with his GF, beat her with the cricket bat, she took refuge in the bathroom holding the door closed which he was trying to force. He shot the door in a rage, and his GF who was on the other side got hit.

Its all speculation, but the probability is that the second version is closer to the truth than the first one.

rosemary
19-02-2013, 18:57
So ........ he got out of bed (not noticing his GF wasn't there??), put his legs on, got his gun and cricket bat, went to the bathroom, shot through the door several times, kicked the door in and then beat his GF over the head with the bat, mistaking her for a burglar.

Or ..... he was in another heated argument with his GF, beat her with the cricket bat, she took refuge in the bathroom holding the door closed which he was trying to force. He shot the door in a rage, and his GF who was on the other side got hit.

Its all speculation, but the probability is that the second version is closer to the truth than the first one.[/QUOTE

I was wondering when someone would bring up the cricket bat. He used the bat to try to break down the door once he realised she was inside. Of course it would have probably hit her on her head. it is a tiny toilet. You see there is a perfectly reasonable scenario that upholds everything he says that happened. You just do not want to see it. End of story.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

[QUOTE=TOTO 99;264785]In fairness Rosemary, his prosecutors come from the same background. It's nothing new to them.

Toto I would not disagree for a moment. But they are the police. And they have to do a job. and in such a country they have to be seen to do this job.

TOTO 99
19-02-2013, 19:08
Rosemary, with respect I think you're doing your best but I don't think many will agree with you. I wouldn't dream of arguing over it or trying to convince you to change your mind but for me, he would say anything now wouldn't he?

As for the cricket bat, all that's missing now is a string of sausages and a crocodile......

rosemary
19-02-2013, 19:21
Rosemary, with respect I think you're doing your best but I don't think many will agree with you. I wouldn't dream of arguing over it or trying to convince you to change your mind but for me, he would say anything now wouldn't he?

As for the cricket bat, all that's missing now is a string of sausages and a crocodile......

Toto I agree. Life is stranger than fiction.

candy2411
19-02-2013, 19:24
I think it's tragic for everyone concerned, so many families lives in ruins....

The only person who really knows the truth is Oscar, but should he get away with it, I'm afraid like O.J.Simpson he'll be hounded all his life .

AL JAY
19-02-2013, 19:38
Rosemary there is a thread on this subject on another forum i use,there is over 100 replies and every single one of them think he is guilty and also find his version of events laughable, A few actually live in South Africa and say he was locked up for the night in 2009 for assaulting a Female and is apparently quite different to the personna he shows on TV according to a few ex girlfriends! All will become clear when Forensics give their findings and the Police have examined his mobile phone activity! As for your comments on the Bail issue,I don't think its because they think he will harm himself,its because he would probably be lynched!

Tickey
19-02-2013, 19:57
In his statement the room was pitch black, however he managed to find his 9mm, his legs a cricket bat and the bathroom door but did not notice if she was in the bed??
I doubt if being as paranoid has he clearly is about security he would be sleeping with the sliding door open?
When I go to the toilet at night I don't even close the door let alone lock it!!

It will be interesting to hear what was on that ipad I think, also the claims of shouting and screaming from next door...

No way will he get bail!

rosemary
19-02-2013, 20:04
AlJay I have no problem with being in the minority of opinion. And I am very happy to wait for Forensics. And I'm not particularly swayed by reports that he was locked up for a night after reportedly (?) assaulting a female. I don't have any evidence of the results of that episode in front of me. There are always other women who can't wait to kiss tell and I am quite sure poor Reeva inspired the most bitter jealousy and hatred with her looks and her nature.

And yes, I am quite happy to wait and see what else transpires. All I was saying was that for me his testimony was convincing.

There is something about this case that worries me far more. It is the tendency of people who, not content with simply being sceptical, already have this man guilty and banged up faster than a blink of an eye. I just wonder why that is.....? They are happier it seems to go with the idea of a violent crime of murder.

princessmonika
19-02-2013, 20:08

where was she sleeping, in his bed or where???? was he blind as well ,as having no legs -- no he did her in

marbro8
19-02-2013, 20:11
it's also come out that she had had a text message from a south african rugby player and he had a go at her in a jealous rage???

AL JAY
19-02-2013, 20:17
What also concerned me was his families reaction outside court today, Oh poor Oscar etc, not a mention of his poor girlfriend who was being cremated at the time!

Tickey
19-02-2013, 20:43
There is something about this case that worries me far more. It is the tendency of people who, not content with simply being sceptical, already have this man guilty and banged up faster than a blink of an eye. I just wonder why that is.....? They are happier it seems to go with the idea of a violent crime of murder.

I think you will find this is a very small minority..

primrose
19-02-2013, 20:44
Rosemary how do you explain the Steroids that cause violent rages that were found in his house and the previous visits by the Police because of domestic violence, that is not speculation that came from the Police when they gave a statement on TV. Not quite the hero he was made out to be.

rosemary
19-02-2013, 21:15
Rosemary how do you explain the Steroids that cause violent rages that were found in his house and the previous visits by the Police because of domestic violence, that is not speculation that came from the Police when they gave a statement on TV. Not quite the hero he was made out to be.

Primrose....steroids and a few visits from the police.....
Aren't you simply putting conjecture before evidence?

These things may be significant to what happened, but equally ....they may not. You already have found this man guilty, is the answer to your own question Primrose.

BTW there are many well known sportsmen and women who have been found guilty of taking steroids. it doesn't mean they are all capable of murder or violent crime.

I think you will find this is a very small minority..

100's, according to one poster on another forum he frequents, are all convinced he is guilty. I wonder what the percentage is on this forum. Judging by this small quota, 99%.

slodgedad
19-02-2013, 21:20
I-m honestly dismayed by this thread.

The only --evidence-- is newspaper speculation, and each news channel has a different lean on it.

How can anyone form an opinion with so few facts.

Tickey
19-02-2013, 21:23
I for one have not formed an opinion but just mentioned the fact about the pitch black room!!

primrose
19-02-2013, 21:40
I-m honestly dismayed by this thread.

The only --evidence-- is newspaper speculation, and each news channel has a different lean on it.

How can anyone form an opinion with so few facts.

Did you not listen to the Policewoman giving the statement when they announced it and the facts she gave.?

slodgedad
19-02-2013, 21:49
Did you not listen to the Policewoman giving the statement when they announced it and the facts she gave.?

Yes. Do you honesfly believe that if it had happened in the UK such one sided statements would have been allowed.

If she had been a member of the British police she would be worrying about her pension right now.

AL JAY
19-02-2013, 22:01
Yes. Do you honesfly believe that if it had happened in the UK such one sided statements would have been allowed.

If she had been a member of the British police she would be worrying about her pension right now.

Maybe thats the UKs fault for pandering to the PC brigade and the human rights garbage! Householders here can lose their property if someone delivering leaflets falls over and takes the householder to court! Police have to treat scumbags like royalty just in case they get sued!

primrose
19-02-2013, 22:04

But it wasn't in the UK, that is the way they work in SA and do you imagine for 1 minute she would be allowed to stand there and not tell the truth. It was said early on on this thread life is different in SA.

slodgedad
19-02-2013, 22:06
Maybe thats the UKs fault for pandering to the PC brigade and the human rights garbage! Householders here can lose their property if someone delivering leaflets falls over and takes the householder to court! Police have to treat scumbags like royalty just in case they get sued!

I agree to a certain extent, but when odd acts are blurted to the world in an on going investigation, what chance is there for a free trial.

The powers that be have already convinced the majority that he is guilty.

The only defence promoted is by speculators.

karinagal
19-02-2013, 23:27
I'm sorry, but if I had gone to sleep with my boyfriend/partner/whatever, woken up and heard someone in the toilet/bathroom etc I think that I would assume first of all that it was my companion and THEN panic if it wasn't.. I think from the report in the link, there's more evidence to come which will shed more light on the events of that fateful night..

slodgedad
19-02-2013, 23:48
I'm sorry, but if I had gone to sleep with my boyfriend/partner/whatever, woken up and heard someone in the toilet/bathroom etc I think that I would assume first of all that it was my companion and THEN panic if it wasn't.. I think from the report in the link, there's more evidence to come which will shed more light on the events of that fateful night..

That-s my point.

Until the evidence comes forth, we don-t know. MURDOCH ROOLS OK

Margaretta
20-02-2013, 01:05
Something may have been hushed up.
I heard the initial news report. It was stated that there was also another person in the house. It seemed to imply someone who should have been there such as an employed person e.g. housekeeper or a friend. This was not about the supposed intruder. Was it another girlfriend?
So many mysteries here.
Did he really walk on his 'stumps' to get a fan from the balcony? Can he really do that?
Why did he carry the poor girl downstairs if he was taking her from the bathroom? Surely the bedroom was nearer (need a plan).
When exactly did he make a phone call?
I can't make up my mind without the full facts but heartfelt sympathy to all those family members affected by this horrid tragedy.

slodgedad
20-02-2013, 01:10
Something may have been hushed up.
I heard the initial news report. It was stated that there was also another person in the house. It seemed to imply someone who should have been there such as an employed person e.g. housekeeper or a friend. This was not about the supposed intruder. Was it another girlfriend?
So many mysteries here.
Did he really walk on his 'stumps' to get a fan from the balcony? Can he really do that?
Why did he carry the poor girl downstairs if he was taking her from the bathroom? Surely the bedroom was nearer (need a plan).
When exactly did he make a phone call?
I can't make up my mind without the full facts but heartfelt sympathy to all those family members affected by this horrid tragedy.

My point exactly

TF1
20-02-2013, 10:21
Those who doubt his guilt ...... would you feel so comfortable to defend him if he was living with your sister or daughter?

Fivepence
20-02-2013, 11:23
I have an open mind and believe you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

However, the case against him seems to be growing............see here. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2281531/Oscar-Pistorius-Boxes-steroids-testosterone-needles-house-Blade-Runner-shot-Reeva-head-elbow-right-hip-argued-non-stop-hour.html)

A very sad case whatever the outcome.

rosemary
20-02-2013, 11:54
If anyone is interested try the Guardian live tweet from the courtroom. Prosecution now under intense attack from Defense.
Botha , the prosecution, admits postmortem revealed Reeva's bladder empty at 3am (medically not usual) and that this is consistent with Oscar's testimony that she got up to go to the loo.. And that Reeva could have locked the toilet door out of fear of burglar and not out of fear of Oscar. Riveting stuff.

Bazz
20-02-2013, 12:00
Seems strange that he didn't check to see if Reeva was beside him in bed before he did anything?
Why did he not turn the light on?

rosemary
20-02-2013, 12:19
He got up to close the shutters etc. Why would he want to put on the light, if he believed Reeva was asleep.....

After he closed the shutters etc and the room was now pitch black dark, he heard a noise in the toilet. So why would he think it was Reeva in there, if he believed she was asleep??

All depends where you are coming from doesn't it....
but post mortem accounts and forensics also have a story to tell.

TF1
20-02-2013, 12:22
Anyone who holds a handgun is exclusively responsible for where the bullet ends up ..... no matter what the circumstances. Even in the remote realms of imagination he did fire at his own bathroom door several times in the pitch black believing it was a burglar, knowing his GF was in the house, he should be jailed for stupidity.

primrose
20-02-2013, 12:24
He got up to close the shutters etc. Why would he want to put on the light, if he believed Reeva was asleep.....

After he closed the shutters etc and the room was now pitch black dark, he heard a noise in the toilet. So why would he think it was Reeva in there, if he believed she was asleep??

4 Phones in the House and he didn't use any to call Emergency Services? If somebody you loved was shot four times would you not ring for an ambulance to get help for them before you rang you friend.

TF1

Once again Rosemary, would you honestly feel comfortable if he was acquitted and then had a relationship with someone close to you?

rosemary
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2013/feb/20/oscar-pistorius-bail-hearing-day-two-live-coverage

On a lunch break now but plenty to read so far.

'Jailed for stupidity?' He no doubt wishes he could be shot right now....

Fivepence
20-02-2013, 12:32
Seems strange that he didn't check to see if Reeva was beside him in bed before he did anything?
Why did he not turn the light on?

or perhaps call her name to find out where she was.........................?

rosemary
20-02-2013, 13:30
In reply...would I feel comfortable if he was aquitted, to know he was dating my daughter.......answer is perfectly, yes.

TF1
20-02-2013, 13:53
I respect your positive outlook on the world Rosemary, very few give the benefit of the doubt these days. On a similar note, a 35 old year woman was killed by her ex-partner in front of her kids this morning, in Sta Cruz. I would personally never rest knowing that a loved one was in a relationship with someone who had a tendency of domestic violence.

rosemary
20-02-2013, 14:01
TF1 I worry if my daughters marry good kind men, they can sometimes give the worst kind of grief!
But who says Oscar is guilty of domestic violence?? All I hear is a man who has been damaged from birth but who has overcome his disabilities with incredible will and courage. A cold hearted psychotic killer? Prone to violence? Not in my estimation TF1.....

candy2411
20-02-2013, 14:23
I think you'll be very much in the minority with your views especially on hearing some of the facts emerging from the bail hearing .

The very best defence lawyers available will be fighting his corner and I just hope if he's eventually acquitted ( and nothing would surprise me after the acquittal of O.J. Simpson nearly 20 years ago ), then it's not down to a technicality or mis-management by the SA police or prosecution service.

TF1
20-02-2013, 14:25
His ex-partner had to call the police on several occasions as she feared for her own safety. The night of the murder they were called to the house by neighbors who reported "violent arguments". That, coupled with the removal of several boxes of steroids from his house, leans towards the probability that he had aggressive tendencies towards females.
He's just trying to cast doubt on his absolute guilt so that he can get bail and leg it out of SA. (sorry, the pun was unintentional).:ashamed:

rosemary
20-02-2013, 14:34
TF1

If you read the up to date court hearing the steroids are not steroids and the screaming and shouting witness has been wiped out. The screaming was Oscar.

TF1
20-02-2013, 14:44
TF1

If you read the up to date court hearing the steroids are not steroids and the screaming and shouting witness has been wiped out. The screaming was Oscar.

So what exactly does an athlete inject himself with these days?
This is not a court hearing to find him guilty or not guilty, just a bail hearing. Witnesses may be wiped out of the bail hearing but called to testify in the case.

rosemary
20-02-2013, 14:48
The so called steroid turns out tobe a herbal remedy. The witness has been discredited already, doubtful if he can be called to testify in a trial.

Bail hearing adjourned til tomorrow am.

Sundowner
20-02-2013, 14:51
If (and it's a big IF!) his story is true he deserves to be locked up anyway. Under South African law you are only allowed to shoot an intruder who is a threat to your life.

So shooting someone he thought was an intruder who had locked himself in the toilet would be counted as murder!

There are a few things that worry me about his statement...........

1. If as he says he went out onto the balcony to get a fan....the bedroom would not be pitch dark at that stage.

2.If you think you have an intruder the natural thing to do if it was pitch dark is grab your gun and turn on the light. He was a very good shot and well practiced with a gun, blundering around in the dark is not what most people would do.

3. His lawyer arrived before the police or paramedics............

4.I think also that if there was an intruder the 1st thing you would do is make sure your girlfriend was safe.

This of course does not make him guilty of premeditated murder..........only the forensic evidence will be able to do that.

Fivepence
20-02-2013, 14:59
TF1 I worry if my daughters marry good kind men, they can sometimes give the worst kind of grief!
But who says Oscar is guilty of domestic violence?? All I hear is a man who has been damaged from birth but who has overcome his disabilities with incredible will and courage. A cold hearted psychotic killer? Prone to violence? Not in my estimation TF1.....

Strange statement Rosemary, if I am correct in what you are implying they would not be 'good kind men'.............would they? :confused:

Bazz
20-02-2013, 15:52

So ...... He decided to tackle an intruder and let his girlfriend sleep on? How thoughtful.
If I thought there was an intruder in my house first thing I would do would be wake my husband and put the light on!!!

TOTO 99
20-02-2013, 16:32
If he gets off with it I bet his house never gets robbed....:laugh:

rosemary
20-02-2013, 17:31
Strange statement Rosemary, if I am correct in what you are implying they would not be 'good kind men'.............would they? :confused:

I was being ironic Fivepence....! Not all 'good kind men' are quite what they seem!

AL JAY
20-02-2013, 18:13
I was being ironic Fivepence....! Not all 'good kind men' are quite what they seem!

You mean like Oscar Pistorious? :whistle:

Medman
20-02-2013, 20:09
You mean like Oscar Pistorious? :whistle:

The prosecution reckon he hasn't got leg to stand on............... :sorry: . :scared: *gets coat*

Fivepence
21-02-2013, 11:13
The bail hearing is now in chaos................unbelievable. (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2282087/Oscar-Pistorius-detective-Hilton-Botha-facing-SEVEN-attempted-murder-charges-drunken-shooting.html)

It appears South Africa is a mess of a country. :mad:

rosemary
21-02-2013, 11:16
OMG what a farce and a tragedy this poor country is.....now the prosecuting leader is discovered to be awaiting trial himself on 3 counts of attempted murder. He shot at a mini van at the scene of a crime. But nobody knew about this til today. The whole legal world must now be laughing (or crying) at them in court.

Bail trial begins again
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2013/feb/21/oscar-pistorius-bail-hearing-day-three-live-coverage

live coverage blog.

What is interesting to me is that we all seem to be comparing our own actions in such a situation as that of Oscar's, without taking into account the very fact that he was vunerable and is vulnerable, and quite possibly a bit paranoid, because he has no proper legs! Simple!

It's all very well saying well, why didn't he do this, or that, as I/anyone else may have done. This poor man is so very disabled we forget it because he looks so normal and indeed presents that image of himself. Very very different to how he does feel, stumping around in the dark in a house that is very likely to be invaded by burglars with guns.

I still maintain that what happened was a tragedy not a premeditated murder. I hope the magistrate feels the same way.

TF1
22-02-2013, 10:51
I can't see why an officer firing at a suspect trying to escape some years ago has anything to do with Oscar's wife being beaten and shot (wait until the forensic evidence is revealed as to who' s blood was on the cricket bat). If that officer was not able to operate whilst under investigation, why was he there? Get a perspective on this; his lawyer arrived before the emergency services (????), and none of his excuses make any sense or have any logic, irrespective of his circumstances! He has created this story with the help of his lawyers to avoid spending the rest of his life in a SA prison, and his lawyers will look for the slightest discrepancy, however irrelevant, to achieve his bail.

Fivepence
22-02-2013, 11:13
I can't see why an officer firing at a suspect trying to escape some years ago has anything to do with Oscar's wife being beaten and shot (wait until the forensic evidence is revealed as to who' s blood was on the cricket bat). If that officer was not able to operate whilst under investigation, why was he there? Get a perspective on this; his lawyer arrived before the emergency services (????), and none of his excuses make any sense or have any logic, irrespective of his circumstances! He has created this story with the help of his lawyers to avoid spending the rest of his life in a SA prison, and his lawyers will look for the slightest discrepancy, however irrelevant, to achieve his bail.

I think he will spend a long time in prison for this crime but whether he is granted bail is any ones guess..............we find out at 12:30 GMT. :dontknow:

TOTO 99
22-02-2013, 11:39
I think he will spend a long time in prison for this crime but whether he is granted bail is any ones guess..............we find out at 12:30 GMT. :dontknow:

I wonder if they'll play the old disabled card?

The guy is obviously fitter than most of us put together but with his obvious disability it's hard to imagine him in a mainstream prison.

Malteser Monkey
22-02-2013, 12:01
I wonder if they'll play the old disabled card?

The guy is obviously fitter than most of us put together but with his obvious disability it's hard to imagine him in a mainstream prison.

talk about stating the bleedin' obvious:D

See no favourites:raspberry:

TOTO 99
22-02-2013, 12:07
talk about stating the bleedin' obvious:D

See no favourites:raspberry:

Yeah, I get the picture.......

Now, if you could just step in this little bathroom for me.......that's it.....lock the door........

Malteser Monkey
22-02-2013, 12:09
Yeah, I get the picture.......

Now, if you could just step in this little bathroom for me.......that's it.....lock the door........

:nono:

rosemary
22-02-2013, 13:03
This is what you want for OP is it?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/feb/22/paraplegic-remand-south-africa

Take a good look guys....educate yourselves.

This is the reality of livng in SA.

His lawyer arrived before the services because he no doubt has a fast car and lives round the corner. He is also a personal friend. That's life in the rich man's Joburgh. Oscar doesn't have a wife. It is Reeva's blood on the bat. Forensic has already told us that. The bat hit her head when Osar used it to break down the toilet door when he realised it was her behind it. His statement makes far far more sense than premeditated murder.

TOTO 99
22-02-2013, 13:22
rosemary I'm sure none of us actually "want" this. Please credit us with some humanity.

If he is guilty he will no doubt go to prison in SA. He will know only too well that it could well be harsh conditions for him or any other prisoner but that's where he chose to break the law, if indeed he did.

Hopefully they will get it right at the trial.

Fivepence
22-02-2013, 15:24
Pistorius granted bail

rosemary
22-02-2013, 15:28
And Amen to that decision, the right one IMO. But OMG what a lecture on the law did one have to listen to from the presiding judge Nair.

AL JAY
22-02-2013, 15:43
Absolute farce,the judge even announced the decision "Masterchef style" :whistle:

Fivepence
22-02-2013, 15:50
And Amen to that decision, the right one IMO. But OMG what a lecture on the law did one have to listen to from the presiding judge Nair.

Only time will tell if it was the right decision Rosemary, it's up to OP now.
I hope he proves you right and doesn't flee.

TOTO 99
22-02-2013, 15:55
Only time will tell if it was the right decision Rosemary, it's up to OP now.
I hope he proves you right and doesn't flee.

If he borrows Fred Flintstone's car they'll never catch him..:laugh:

Tickey
22-02-2013, 19:33
I first of all said "no way will he get bail" however half way through I had already changed my mind! I think this was the right decision. It will be interesting to see what the phone records and forensics results are!

TOTO 99
22-02-2013, 19:34
Too Late......