PDA

View Full Version : Other Singer Fife Sinclaire tragically killed in car accident

SuzyQ
19-02-2013, 18:38
I am very sad to report the tragic death of singer Fife Sinclaire in a terrible accident near Golf del Sur in the early hours of Sunday morning. I had read reports of accident online, not knowing who the victim was. According to reports, poor Fife was hit by a car whilst on his scooter, and trapped underneath the vehicle. Bomberos freed him but he was pronounced dead at the scene. His long term partner Lesley went on facebook this morning asking for witnesses, as Fife did not have his ID documents on him so Police could not identify him at the scene. This has held up the investigation unfortunately. Lesley went to police to report him missing and was told that someone matching his description had indeed been killed in the accident.

Its just so sad. I worked with Fife many times in the past and he was well known in the entertainment fraternity. I believe he was 50 years old.
Life is just so fragile :(

lynunited
19-02-2013, 18:56
So so sad - and such a tragic loss. He was a lovely man and our condolences go out to his family. RIP Fife.

slodgedad
19-02-2013, 21:01
Sad, sad news, Sue. Lovely fellah.

Our sincere condolences go out to Lesley.

RIP, Fife......Carol, Alan and Charlotte

seanocelt
20-02-2013, 02:28
just awful, R.I.P. prayers offered, life is indeed a short moment, can be taken in an instant.

SuzyQ
20-02-2013, 02:33
I know, Ive thought of nothing else all day. To die alone in the road, just too awful to contemplate.............

Canarian Weekly
22-02-2013, 13:20
ON Monday the emergency services reported that a man died after being hit by a vehicle whilst riding his scooter inTenerife.
The incident took place on the TF-65, in the municipalityof San Miguelon Sunday 17th February at 23:44 hours. Bomberos, SUC ambulance, Local Police and Guardia Civil attended the scene. The person riding the scooter had been trapped beneath the vehicle and was confirmed dead at the scene due to the severity of his injuries by the emergency services, at that time due to a lack of paperwork the man was unidentified.
It tragically transpires that it was well known entertainer Fife Sinclaire.
Fife was a popular singer and compere inTenerife. Our condolences go to his family and friends and we would like to share some of the tributes that have been pouring in for him.

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/tribute-fife-sinclaire/)