PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Four single beds complete with mattresses

dixie4
20-02-2013, 04:34
Owing to a change of decor in the bedrooms I have four complete single beds for sale that will be available in the next week or so when I return to the Island.

Three beds are 3' wide and one is 2' 6" in width.

The beds have only ever been used in my private holiday apartment for a few weeks each year.

The bases are metal framed mesh type with four legs, very sturdy and no obvious faults.
Mattresses are all spring interior type, medium spung, top quality and very comfortable.
All mattresses are clean, and tidy and have always been fitted with impermeable mattress covers.

Included "FREE OF CHARGE" are two 6' 6" wide (approx) 'hang on the wall' type ash woodgrain headboards.

Priced to sell at 100€ or best offer.

May split if sufficient enquirers. PM me or any queries just ask.

Sorry no pictures I have not a clue how to add them.

Location is Puerto De La Cruz.

potdog
24-02-2013, 17:47
Would be interested in a pair of them, but no use for all 4. Let me know, thanks.

dixie4
25-02-2013, 10:26
Would be interested in a pair of them, but no use for all 4. Let me know, thanks.

Thank you Potdog for your enquiry. The sale of two matching beds would seem fine and you would be welcome to one of the 'hang on the wall' headboards, if you require it.

Please stand by as the new beds have not arrived just yet. Supplier has advised very soon.

I will PM when available.

KirstyJay
02-03-2013, 14:52
http://youtu.be/rGEeLtqtNvU

Sorry. I couldn't resist :D

stringfellas
02-03-2013, 18:44
Are the beds still for sale i would be interested in at least 2 if not all four

dixie4
02-03-2013, 20:49
Beds will be available from Tuesday March 5th.

I have had a serious enquiry for two. But if someone wants all four they will naturally have priority.

I am sure that everyone would see the sense in this , they have to go.