PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Hola. We are relocating and need some tips. Gracias.

colemmjas
21-02-2013, 12:13
Ihola,Hi,Myself and my partner have visited Tenerife loads of times and we love the island!!!!
our plan is to drive our mobile home (again) over and live in it untill we find somewhere
to rent or buy,I own a medium sized shop and my partner owns a hair and beauty salon in
the north of scotland,our plan is to fly back to scotland every 3 to 5 weeks, for a week
or 2 to to keep an eye on things,maybe im dreaming but what i'm looking for is something
to keep us busy,i was thinking along the lines of a partner in a shop that needs new lines
new ideas, or even a partner doing the markets,we have lots of contacts and experience in
the wholesale and retail,we would be grateful for and feedback,, gracias

carpenter
21-02-2013, 22:04
Firstly drop the Spanglish!!! It does nothing but wind up those that can actually speak the lingo :eyebrows:

good luck with your venture and you are doing the right thing by keeping your businesses in the UK.

colemmjas
22-02-2013, 00:16
Hi Thx carpenter :jumping: i better learn spanish then, ho we don't want to give up our shops in the UK,but like i said i have to do something in Tenerife so were grateful for any feedback,we are coming over on the 23rd of april for 12 days and i hope to meet up with people that are interested in a hard working partner and would like to expand,
Cheers

justnails
04-03-2013, 12:38
Hi were are moving to tenerife on 22nd April so keep in touch im a beautician/nail/tech/tutor so be nice to have friends in the same field as myself ! good luck with it all hope to meet you soon :)