PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Can anyone recommend a company to help me get my residencia sorted out?

vickyw28
21-02-2013, 16:03
Please can somebody advise me if there are any companies that will help me obtain my residency. ive heard that you can pay a company that will help sort out all the paperwork with you and then go to the office with you to help translate the spanish to english

Goldenmaniac
21-02-2013, 16:46
Send me a pm if you would like a quote

chifleta
21-02-2013, 21:39
I don't know Goldenmaniac, but from the heaps of good advice he's given on the forum, I don't think you can go far wrong with him :) ... hmmm now i'm not sure if you're a she! LOL

junglejim
21-02-2013, 21:42
I don't know Goldenmaniac, but from the heaps of good advice he's given on the forum, I don't think you can go far wrong with him :) ... hmmm now i'm not sure if you're a she! LOL
Think youŽll find Goldenmaniac is a she -Diana McGlone (anagram!) :lol:

chifleta
21-02-2013, 21:49
Think youŽll find Goldenmaniac is a she -Diana McGlone (anagram!) :lol:

ahaaaaa great anagram, love it.... the problem is her gender sign isn't under her avatar and my psycic powers are turned off today :D .... but "she" definately knows her stuff :) - i'm just glad my "permanent" residencia doesn't run out for another year or so, as i'm sure the rules will change tenfold before then hahaha

kingbaker
21-02-2013, 22:53
ahaaaaa great anagram, love it.... the problem is her gender sign isn't under her avatar and my psycic powers are turned off today :D .... but "she" definately knows her stuff :) - i'm just glad my "permanent" residencia doesn't run out for another year or so, as i'm sure the rules will change tenfold before then hahaha

Are you only marrying yer man so as you can stay on the rock?

And I thought you were after him for his fishing prowess!!:lol:

bonitatime
22-02-2013, 09:37
Chifleta you have been here long enough to take nationality haven't you?

chifleta
22-02-2013, 13:29
Chifleta you have been here long enough to take nationality haven't you?

LOL I probably could, the only thing that could really persuade me to change nationality is cheaper passport renewal fees hehehe.... luckily i'm independent enough that don't need to marry OH to stay here, I could never do that - I know a couple of women that have done that, not Brits though.

kingbaker
22-02-2013, 14:49
LOL I probably could, the only thing that could really persuade me to change nationality is cheaper passport renewal fees hehehe.... luckily i'm independent enough that don't need to marry OH to stay here, I could never do that - I know a couple of women that have done that, not Brits though.

You mean you're lucky to be an EU citizen and can stay as long as you like!! :cheeky:

I could never marry to stay somewhere however if I met an Oul' Burd with one foot in the

grave and shed-load-sa money ...well ...mmmmm....... you never know!! :cheeky:

Seriously though, what did you mean 'your permanent residency' expires next year?:laugh:

chifleta
22-02-2013, 14:53
You mean you're lucky to be an EU citizen and can stay as long as you like!! :cheeky:

I could never marry to stay somewhere however if I met an Oul' Burd with one foot in the

grave and shed-load-sa money ...well ...mmmmm....... you never know!! :cheeky:

Seriously though, what did you mean 'your permanent residency' expires next year?:laugh:

When I hear stories from people I know that are not European, I count myself very lucky that I am, with the freedom we have to come and go as we please, more or less...

When they started handing out the A4 NIE sheets, mine says "permanente" but since then the rules changed again and mine is now apparently valid for 5 years again.... so it runs out next year ... all good fun.

kingbaker
22-02-2013, 15:06
When I hear stories from people I know that are not European, I count myself very lucky that I am, with the freedom we have to come and go as we please, more or less...

When they started handing out the A4 NIE sheets, mine says "permanente" but since then the rules changed again and mine is now apparently valid for 5 years again.... so it runs out next year ... all good fun.

A friends friend was a priest in Harare in Zimbabwe for 20 years+ but only

applied for yearly visa and renewed each year. He then fell out with the regime

and was refused a renewal after a lifetimes work. I guess we really are lucky..even

if we whinge and moan a bit!!!!!!:wink: