PDA

View Full Version : Other Is this the definition of losing it?

Taylor
22-02-2013, 00:43
You definately know your losin it when during a quiet period...... decide to have a wee browse for Holidays and click Tenerife forgetting that you actually live on the bloody Island...Eeeeek!
it's strange...getting used to it ???

Malteser Monkey
22-02-2013, 10:53
You definately know your losin it when during a quiet period...... decide to have a wee browse for Holidays and click Tenerife forgetting that you actually live on the bloody Island...Eeeeek!

Thank you soooo much for sharing that with us ! :whistle::D

sounds like you need a holiday:laugh:

LUCKY
22-02-2013, 12:18
it's strange...getting used to it ??? :flatcap:
Yes browsing for holidays i do that , but i am brought back down to earth after booking online when it says pay here
because i had forgot i dont have any money!!!!
:feret::feret:

chifleta
22-02-2013, 14:01

:laugh::crylaughing::laugh::crylaughing: thank you... even with a migraine, you've given me my first big belly laugh of the day :) hahahaha classic :) - saying that, it's nice to go to the other side of the Island occassionally and stay in a hotel for a night or two and just be a "tourist" :D