PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone interested in a Spanish-English language exchange?

Adam
22-02-2013, 16:14
Hello!

I am Spanish and I live in Tenerife Sur. When I lived abroad, I used to do language exchanges to improve my English. I can speak Italian and German as well. If you are interested, send me a message and we could meet and help each other to improve our languages skills.

Have a good weekend!!

Javi
09-04-2013, 19:57
Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, my languages mates are currently too busy now, consequently they can't keep on helping with my English for the time being.

Is there anyone who wants to do a English-Spanish exchange? If so, please send me a pm.

I'd be also interested in knowing offers from someone who can teach me. Face to face lessons to improve either my speaking (pronunciation and fluency) as my comprehension skills. Likewise, pm me.

I am living in the South of Tenerife.

Thanks for reading.

Young Tony
06-11-2013, 11:36
I would be interested in learning Spanish.can you please contact so we can arrange lessons

Saj
08-11-2013, 17:22
Another suggestion, if I may have you tried looking for language exchange partners online? The one I use is http://www.easylanguageexchange.com/
Found a good few people who are interested..!

Javi
05-12-2013, 19:13
I would be interested in learning Spanish.can you please contact so we can arrange lessons

Hi Young Tony,

So sorry for the delay in geeting back to you. I am living abroad now so cannot help you...unless you are in Plymouth, Devon.

All the best in your learning adventure,

Javi.