PDA

View Full Version : Education What schools are there for 8 and 11 year olds in Costa Adeje?

cherry73
22-02-2013, 19:05
hi all can anyone help. we are moving over to Adeje in august and i am struggling to find the names of state schools in this area so I can start enrolling my girls ready for September. We are keen to get them in to a state school in order to encourage their Spanish. Thanks

casabonny
22-02-2013, 22:08
There is. Sticky re education and I am sure Kirsty has put all contact details for the state schools on there. Do a search to find iron here

KirstyJay
22-02-2013, 22:58
It's the very first thread in this section... right at the top, and it's conveniently titled - State Schools in Tenerife : Addresses, Phone No's, Matriculation, Calendars etc (http://http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?60-State-Schools-in-Tenerife-Addresses-Phone-No-s-Matriculation-Calendars-etc) ;)

However the nearest schools to Costa Adeje would be CEIP Faņabe, CEIP Los Torres or CEIP Los Olivos. If you want to go private, then the Costa Adeje School is also available, but it's expensive.

slodgedad
23-02-2013, 00:54
hi all can anyone help. we are moving over to Adeje in august and i am struggling to find the names of state schools in this area so I can start enrolling my girls ready for September. We are keen to get them in to a state school in order to encourage their Spanish. Thanks

Do you mean Costa Adeje or Adeje?

Costa Adeje is the new name for virtually all of Las Americas, Torviscas and Fanabe whereas Adeje is the main town a few miles away.

Where exactly will you be moving to so members can give a more accurate response?

cherry73
28-02-2013, 12:26
hey everyone thanks for your help. We are relocating to adeje but are looking to settle down near schools so at the moment we have no specific area in mind. Findinf schools is priority no 1 and the rest will follow. thanks again x

bonitatime
01-03-2013, 10:03
The People I know with children in Los Torres are happy with it . I would try for Adeje Casco but it is the hardest to get a place.

cherry73
01-05-2013, 14:02
Hi guys a quick update, we have just returned from the Island and have decided that Playa San Juan is where we would like to relocate to. Anyone out there live there, and or send children to the Primary School and Institute in Escala?? Any info much appreciated thanks

KirstyJay
04-05-2013, 00:34
Hi guys a quick update, we have just returned from the Island and have decided that Playa San Juan is where we would like to relocate to. Anyone out there live there, and or send children to the Primary School and Institute in Escala?? Any info much appreciated thanks

I have answered your other thread. As you do not require info on costa Adeje, I will close this one.