PDA

View Full Version : Employment Looking for work! How can I contact employers before I travel?

Anton92
24-02-2013, 17:14
Desperate to find work out here, but dont really know where to start :S would preferably like to contact a few
employers before going out, but again wouldnt know how to contact them. If anyone could advise me, or pm me
a few employers numbers that would be great.
Willing to do anything really, within reason lol something to get me started, until i can find something myself.
So any advise would be muchly appreciated :D

animalia
31-03-2013, 13:00
Hi! we are looking for a english worker in north tenerife. Send us your resume, and maybe we can help you with your papers. Or if you know anybody who has a car and speaks fluent english, just make us know. thanks!!

ELIZA30
27-04-2013, 14:50
Hi! we are looking for a english worker in north tenerife. Send us your resume, and maybe we can help you with your papers. Or if you know anybody who has a car and speaks fluent english, just make us know. thanks!!
Hello Animalia,
I have just noticed your message here. I am looking to relocate to Tenerife within the next 2 months. I am 30 and speak fluent English, some spanish and french. Was curious if you needed somone soon or in future and what kind of jobs you offer. Thank you a lot for your help.
Eliza

Dorian
20-06-2013, 03:05

Hello! I do speak fluent English and I do have a car. What is the job about?

canary boy
24-06-2013, 12:59
Original post 8 July 2012: The EU has ruled that the Canarian Government may give priority to Canarian resident workers without it being considered discriminatory. The minister for Economía, Hacienda y Seguridad, Javier González Ortiz, has said the decision is “very positive” and that the high rate of unemployment in the islands is not just a consequence of the loss of jobs, but of the large number of foreign workers seeking employment here.

Sr González Ortiz added that the weakness of the local job market and the high impact of the economic crisis here were aspects of the case that the EU took on board when deciding that the Canarian Government’s priority of local workers did not breach EU treatises. This consideration has also been incorporated into the recent EU report on the new strategy for ultraperipheral regions for 2014-2020.

Stay at home

ELIZA30
24-06-2013, 14:31
Thank you so much for your advice...:)))))

canary boy
24-06-2013, 15:03
trust me the islands troubles have only just started,relocate to the mainland

Marina
03-10-2013, 21:14

Hello, does the position in North Tenerife is still available?

Marina

robotraxx
12-12-2013, 16:28
Hi There Animalia,

Can I send you my resume aswell ? Are you still in nood of someone who speeks fluent English?

Best regards,

Rob (Belgium)