PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Dashford
26-02-2013, 18:08
Q: How many men does it take to open a Budweiser bottle?

A: none. the lady should already have it open on the table! :D

melm
26-02-2013, 19:43
:lol:

this is the day and age of equality Dashford:lol:

marbro8
26-02-2013, 20:32

A: none. the lady should already have it open on the table! :Dhi again dashford:hi:, there was a thread started on here about how you where doing a few months ago,about 10-15 members asking about you, so how's it going? still working? still living the dream? or has it been a bit of an eye opener for you;)

Dashford
27-02-2013, 00:30
Yeah everything still good thanks mate, had a few patchy moments but apart from that I'm still lucky and I'm still living so can't grumble :)

Taylor
04-03-2013, 03:22
1)if men believed in reincarnation they'd ask to come back as a spider so they could hear a woman say OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT!!
2)Paddy was stood at a bus stop when Mick pulls up in his car, ''Do you wanna lift Paddy'', so Paddy says ''no thanks Mick, I might miss my bus''
3)This is a mind trick. Think of a number. Double that number. Add eight. Minus half that number. Minus the number you started with. Is the answer 4? I bet it is.
4)dyslexic kid asks his mum for a McDonald's,she says u can have one if u can spell it. the kids replies **** it ill have a k.f.c
5)They keep on about Africans who live in mud huts and have to walk 5hrs a day just to get water! Is it just me..........? Or would you move the fecken huts???
6)went up to a big issue seller today and said "knock knock" he says " who's there" and i said "thought you were homeless you ****!"

Malteser Monkey
04-03-2013, 11:22

and drank it !:cheeky:

LUCKY
04-03-2013, 12:21
Yeah everything still good thanks mate, had a few patchy moments but apart from that I'm still lucky and I'm still living so can't grumble :)
:feret: Glad to hear you are still Lucky, :feret: So who am i ? :feret:

Malteser Monkey
04-03-2013, 12:22
:feret: Glad to hear you are still Lucky, :feret: So who am i ? :feret:

an imposter !