PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get my furniture spruced up in south Tenerife?

lesbroz
27-02-2013, 00:18
I have been looking for new dining and lounge furniture and can't believe how expensive things appear to be these days. So, I was wondering if it was possible to have the furniture I have already spruced up a bit.

Does anyone know where I could possibly have the furniture re-lacquered and hopefully in a different colour?

Waiting hopefully that some one can help.:thanx:

timmylish
27-02-2013, 03:09
When we moved into our new home just over two years ago, over a period of some 6 months prior to moving, we purchased a beautiful glass dining table and matching chairs, 2 leather sofas (one a pull down bed type), 2 matching easy chairs, again in leather, and a variety of other top qhality furnishings from the auction. Now that there are 2 seperate auctions it seems to have increased the amount of used furniture coming up for auction. Some of the prices are ridiculously low. We saved thousands of euros by doing this and certainly we had no snobbery in getting used furniture. Naturally we only selected that which was to our satisfaction before bidding. Oh curtains are always a great buy.

Taylor
27-02-2013, 03:57
Where is the auctions Held timmylish? I'm in the market for a nice workstation for the puter...

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Where is the auctions Held timmylish? I'm in the market for a nice workstation for the puter...

timmylish
27-02-2013, 23:37

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

As I,ve said there are now two.
The first, and still largest, is located in Las Chafiras near to the cut off to Amarilla Golf and the second and much newer one (only had 2 or 3 auctions) is situated at the entrance to Los Abrigos. The very first building on the right as you enter from the Las Chafiras autopist exit/entrance. They operate alternately on Saturdays with viewing the previous day 10 - 5 o'clock and the auctions start at 10.30 sharp. The next auction is at the Los Abrigos location. Give it sufficient time to do them justice. I reckon 6 to 8 weeks of auctions will give you a very good idea and hopefully made a few purchases.