PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Mechanic, electrician, installation, contractor, computer or driver job wanted.

Handy Sevy
02-03-2013, 18:19
Very dinamic, motivated and reliable male with technical, mechanical, computer, electrical, driving and many other machine related skills is looking for a job. I speak English, Portuguese, Bulgarian and I understand and speak some Spanish and Russian. Will work anywhere on the islands.

sundownersvince
03-03-2013, 21:48
Are Bulgarians allowed to be employed in Spain?

Pooh
03-03-2013, 23:01
Are Bulgarians allowed to be employed in Spain?

Why not? Bulgarian or British, both have the same status in Spain.
Are Brits allowed to be employed in Spain?

sundownersvince
04-03-2013, 20:10
I asked because Bulgarians and Romanians cannot be employed in the UK at the present time. Or Germany.

junglejim
04-03-2013, 20:21
You can be employed anywhere you have a work permit - there are Bulgarians working all over Europe legally- more than can be said for some Brits here!

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/bulgariaromania/Employingabulgarianroman0408

Pooh
04-03-2013, 20:22
I asked because Bulgarians and Romanians cannot be employed in the UK at the present time. Or Germany.

Those restrictions were lifted in Spain 1 Jan 2009.

sundownersvince
04-03-2013, 20:44
Just googled it, should have done that first I know.
The EC has approved Spains request to restrict its Labour market to Romanian workers until 31/12/13 due to serious disturbances on its labour market. Source: EC Commission website.
Lucky Bulgarians then.
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Malta, Nederlands and UK require both to have work permits.

Handy Sevy
04-03-2013, 21:21
I can understand why some people treat certain nationalities like second hand people!? What you mean with "lucky Bulgarians"? Is this some kind of discrimination? And I can undertand why people keep writing stuff that has nothing to do with my original post. If you have EU labor jurisdiction questions, please open a new thread.

Harmonicaman
04-03-2013, 21:28
Tell me about it Sevy, some pubs in England won't take my Scottish notes!:D (Anyone got a big stirring thing please?...)

Leam_Lin
04-03-2013, 21:35
Tell me about it Sevy, some pubs in England won't take my Scottish notes!:D (Anyone got a big stirring thing please?...)

You won't like this. Scottish notes are not legal tender in England.:lol::jumping:

Harmonicaman
04-03-2013, 21:38
You won't like this. Scottish notes are not legal tender in England.:lol::jumping:

I know, but most shops take them 'cos I'm cute looking...

Sorry Sevy, don't mean to hijack your thread mate. Apologies.

sundownersvince
04-03-2013, 22:59
Handy Sevy.
The question was directed at you because I would assume you would know the answer. And also I thought this thread was about employment?

Handy Sevy
05-03-2013, 00:16
I don't assume you believe that someone will post a job wanted thread in a public electronic media or elsewhere without having all nessesary documents and the legal right to be employed, do you? This would be very stupid and irresponsible if someone did it.

allao
05-03-2013, 02:39
Do not pay much attention, Sevy. Someone might be just jealous of your skills and languages spoken as you can be a serious rival in tough labour market here. I bet few members of the forum can boast they speak other language rather than English even having spent here 5 or more years. And your English sounds great

Handy Sevy
05-03-2013, 10:11
Do not pay much attention, Sevy. Someone might be just jealous of your skills and languages spoken as you can be a serious rival in tough labour market here. I bet few members of the forum can boast they speak other language rather than English even having spent here 5 or more years. And your English sounds great

Thank you for the nice words! I really don't want to offend or be rude to anyone. Also to be 100% honest, I don't need a job to support me and my family. I rather need an activity as I am a very dynamic person and I can't stay doing nothing. Well, some extra money is always welcome, but I certainly won't want to take the job position of a person that has to work for living and to pay his bills.

sundownersvince
05-03-2013, 18:46
Dont live in Tenerife, dont speak Spanish, dont need a job. Would be nice if my two teenage lads could get one though.....