PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Telesales Professionals required. S.L. Company with full employment contract

OrangePages S.L
03-03-2013, 20:14
Orange Pages S.L. is Tenerife's brightest business directory. We are recruiting right now and have a fabulous
oportunity for an experienced Telesales closer to join our team.

We offer a basic salary plus commission and rapid career progression for our most dynamic performers.

Orange Pages offers our customers a fantastic package with over 50,000 web hits per month and a print
run of 120,000 and rising.

If you are a superstar then your future could be bright, your future should be orange.

Telesales Experience Essential
Telesales Closing Track record Essential
Media or Advertising Sales Recommended

seemore
04-03-2013, 17:16
Orange Pages S.L. is Tenerife's brightest business directory. We are recruiting right now and have a fabulous

We offer a basic salary plus commission and rapid career progression for our most dynamic performers.

Orange Pages offers our customers a fantastic package with over 50,000 web hits per month and a print

If you are a superstar then your future could be bright, your future should be orange.

Hi, can I get some more details please ?
Thank you!

Cam01
13-03-2013, 15:51
Hi

I have nearly 3 years experience within Telesales and i have an N.I.E number.Could i have the details on the vacancy.

Thanks

yvonne
13-03-2013, 18:50
Could you send me more info, regarding the job, i have worked in telemarketing ,and very interested in a interview.

Cam01
13-03-2013, 22:09
Hi,

I have nearly 3 years experience within Telesales and i have an N.I.E number.Could i have the details on the vacancy.

Thank you!

Thanks

slodgedad
13-03-2013, 23:50
Hi, can I get some more details please ?
Thank you!

Hi

Thanks

Could you send me more info, regarding the job, i have worked in telemarketing ,and very interested in a interview.

Hi,

Thank you!

Thanks

Why not all send a PM?

This was the OP's only post, If you PM it will appear in his/her Emails and they more likely to reply.

Cam01
19-03-2013, 03:42

Hi can i have further details of the vacancy as i have telesales over 3 years experience

Thanks