PDA

View Full Version : Cars & Transport Any long term rental car companies in south Tenerife?

Neil Duddy Hair
04-03-2013, 18:51
Afternoon All,

Can anyone advise me of a reliable, cheap, long term car rental company in the South of the Island? We are in El Medano so anywhere near that would be great.

Many Thanks

Neil

timmylish
05-03-2013, 01:37
Contact member AshroAutos (Mark who is the owner) either by pm or look up his site on here or lastly, phone him on 664520947 during normal business hours up until about 7 in the evening. If he has a car available he will help. Amazing number of our members on here use his services every time they come here both short and long term.

fesdie
05-03-2013, 02:19
I can second this. We used mark for our car when we moved over until we bought one. Reasonable hire and nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend.

blueeyes
05-03-2013, 13:05
Hi Neil

Try on my signature i have a car from him and all his cars are 4 door family size cars which was ideal for me,and he checks everything once a month like oil, water, and his prices are good to, I moved here on my own and him and his wife help me out loads real nice people.

Neil Duddy Hair
05-03-2013, 14:44
Thanks all!