PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Rental Information wanted on The Heights, Los Cristianos

fesdie
05-03-2013, 21:30
My friend has contacted me to ask about The Heights complex in LC as she is considering staying there in the summer. I know where it is but nothing else. Any info would be gratefully received. Thanks

fixer
06-03-2013, 00:30
The Heights is a residential complex so not legal for holiday lets i know a few people who stay there large terraces if up top theres a few lifts to take dont know much else.

Loaded
06-03-2013, 09:08
It's made up of 4 blocks - a, b,c, d.... A is lowest and d I'd highest.

Some apartments face the rear of the block in front of them and have no view and no sun.

If in block d it will take 5 minutes to get from apartment to street via several lifts or stairs.

My brother owns one in block b on the top floor and has great views (it's let long term) but still painful getting to it - the place is like a rabbit warren.

Illegal for holiday rentals as already stated. Not sure why anyone would want to stay there on holiday or otherwise anyway!

fesdie
06-03-2013, 11:21
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it on. Sounds like she should look somewhere else!

Loaded
06-03-2013, 11:30
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it on. Sounds like she should look somewhere else!

If she's going on holiday there's far better places - it's a residential complex so holiday Lettings are illegal there anyway.

Vortex Wake
06-03-2013, 13:01
This place always does it for me ! ;)

PS, this is MY unofficial video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VuO7riSdI&list=UUGCpQSULjrqHNuEJ3Jot4KA&index=26

Loaded
06-03-2013, 14:54
Looks good there lol

Davie Thistle
06-03-2013, 18:06
......I recmembeded Las Claveles!:jumping:

http://www.wimpen.com/en/los-claveles/overview.htm

great place been three times now,
going again soon! :eyebrows:

Javier
06-03-2013, 21:14
I Would recommend Paloma Beach or Cristian Sur . You can ask here on the forum for the dates for your friend. These are legal holiday lets.

slodgedad
07-03-2013, 01:26
My son stayed there once and I needed a road map and a mobile phone, once inside, to find his apartment.

fixer
07-03-2013, 13:53
i would also reccommend these none are way up the hill Pamola Beach completley on the flat and just accross road from sea Cristian Sur just a short walk to town and beach both nice complexes.