PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork Need a representante aduanero (agente de aduanas)

poker
06-03-2013, 19:41
We bought a special pram ms. poker wanted .
Its arrived now ( from outside EU) we got a message from the post it arrived ( adviso de llegada) but the postoficce does not do the pokerwork for this with the customs ?

So they told us we need to go to a custums agent ( agente de aduanas ) .

I seartcht but cant seem to find one in the south ?
Isent there any here or can you fill in a DUA online ?
As I dont like to drive to santa cruz just for a stupid paper .
Oh and the baby is coming sooon :jumping: (panic ) .

Fivepence
06-03-2013, 19:54
We bought a special pram ms. poker wanted .
Its arrived now ( from outside EU) we got a message from the post it arrived ( adviso de llegada) but the postoficce does not do the pokerwork for this with the customs ?

So they told us we need to go to a custums agent ( agente de aduanas ) .

I seartcht but cant seem to find one in the south ?
Isent there any here or can you fill in a DUA online ?
As I dont like to drive to santa cruz just for a stupid paper .
Oh and the baby is coming sooon :jumping: (panic ) .

Look at this link Poker, it says there is one at Tenerife South Airport. link here (http://www.juandelarosa.es/ingles/index_i.htm)

Goldenmaniac
06-03-2013, 20:25
Juan de la Rosa Mesa as link above - speaks English and very reasonable - when you come to the roundabout inside the airport area take the right off the cargo area you have to wait at the barrier but someone will let you in if you say you want the customs agent.

9PLUS
06-03-2013, 20:43
Do you happen to know why i had a few items sent from Hong Kong but didn't need an agent?

poker
06-03-2013, 21:14
Do you happen to know why i had a few items sent from Hong Kong but didn't need an agent?
Probably one of the aduanas family pregnant and they want to keep the pram for themselves . lol

Will go tomorrow to clear with Juan de la Rosa Mesa .
When I have more info Ill write it .

bonitatime
07-03-2013, 08:46
The transport company we work with does all our paperwork
Rhenus T-Trans

poker
07-03-2013, 12:51
Went this morning to TFS cargo area found Juan de la Rosa Mesa and they arrianged the paperwork ( 112 €) .
They will sort it out now and hopefully we can get it via the post somewere next week with the tax to pay .

Becouse its from outside the EU and a baby product seems they have to cheq the baby cant eat the pram . :D

Fivepence
07-03-2013, 13:19
Went this morning to TFS cargo area found Juan de la Rosa Mesa and they arrianged the paperwork ( 112 €) .
They will sort it out now and hopefully we can get it via the post somewere next week with the tax to pay .

Becouse its from outside the EU and a baby product seems they have to cheq the baby cant eat the pram . :D

Blimey poker €112, they know how to make money don't they? :cheeky:

9PLUS
07-03-2013, 13:24
Was that just for the paperwork on a xx amount pram or did it include Tax etc ?

poker
07-03-2013, 14:05
Was that just for the paperwork on a xx amount pram or did it include Tax etc ?

As itsays in my post abouve tax to be payed with the post when it arrives .