PDA

View Full Version : Property Thank you to member Rene of Hestria!

Suej
07-03-2013, 14:45
Good news from me!!! we have with Forum member Rene's help had our AGM and got our old Administrator out with unanimous votes in favour of Hestria! We have a new President who is a highly respected business man in Tenerife and a Vice that is also highly respected member of our Community! The complex is at an all time low and needed good management and Administration to get it back on track! A big Thankyou to @Rene for taking so much time out to meet up with owners and advise us of our rights and reply to all emails of worried and concerned owners! We are now looking forwards to a well run and happy Community! :jumping:

Fivepence
07-03-2013, 14:50
René ..............Suej seems very happy. :tiphat:

Malteser Monkey
07-03-2013, 14:58
René ..............Suej seems very happy. :tiphat:

No it's "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rene"

Good news Sue - and your hard work paid off too then - :c2:

Fivepence
07-03-2013, 15:04
No it's "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rene"

Got this 'mention' thingy sussed now Malteser Monkey ..........:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing: Can you tell? :D

Malteser Monkey
07-03-2013, 15:10
Got this 'mention' thingy sussed now Malteser Monkey ..........:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing: Can you tell? :D

yes did you not see my reference to it in the vault i think

nope it was Henry's mad thread

9PLUS
07-03-2013, 15:50
total pro company

AL JAY
07-03-2013, 15:59
Thats great news Sue, Hope everything goes smoothly now, and i also hope Spurs make it a special weekend by spanking Liverpool in the Prem! :D

Suej
07-03-2013, 16:22
Thats great news Sue, Hope everything goes smoothly now, and i also hope Spurs make it a special weekend by spanking Liverpool in the Prem! :D

:eyebrows: it's gonna be a hard game! we could so do with another striker!

We are so relieved to get that other Administrator out we have been fleeced and lied to by them for two years! He actually turned to the owners present that were against him and said in Spanish that we were "very badly educated!!!":mad: We had all heard enough by then and walked out of his office a bit angry but victorious! :D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

total pro company

Not only were Hestria high recommended here but by others outside this Forum! Yes I am confident we made the right decision!

9PLUS
07-03-2013, 19:06
Not only were Hestria high recommended here but by others outside this Forum! Yes I am confident we made the right decision!

Just as i said

x

René
07-03-2013, 22:10
Without her it would have been much more difficult.

Sue, I hope your nerves are back to normal :crazy:

Suej
07-03-2013, 22:49
I think I'll recover!!!:grufalo: