PDA

View Full Version : Other Where's your favourite surfing spot in Tenerife?

miuccia
07-03-2013, 20:25
What's your favourite surfing spot in Tenerife?
any good ones close to Santa Cruz?

9PLUS
07-03-2013, 20:49
Yes.................

miuccia
08-03-2013, 19:14
Yes.................

YES!!!!! ok, which ones?

9PLUS
08-03-2013, 20:03

Fivepence
08-03-2013, 20:09
What's your favourite surfing spot in Tenerife?
any good ones close to Santa Cruz?

Most bars with WiFi will let you surf for free if you buy a drink..............................:whistle:

9PLUS
08-03-2013, 20:14
Yeah buddy!!!!

x

LUCKY
08-03-2013, 20:36
:feret:
Most bars with WiFi will let you surf for free if you buy a drink..............................:whistle::feret :
:feret:And we know one where you cannot connect to the lekky !!!!!:feret:

marbro8
08-03-2013, 20:54
my favorite place to surf is just outside the rovers return because i can drink and still pick up the free wi fi from the compostella:lol: sorry miuccia couldn't resist:wink: i am sure you will get some proper answers soon, at least we are bumping your thread:wink:, at my age surfing the internet is the closest i will ever come to it:lol:

miuccia
08-03-2013, 20:59
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!! At least you all have a sense of humor.
I found a page call wannasurf for anyone interested, is very helpful, it shows you spots everyone in the world, with pictures and a lot of important information.
I guess is a good thing that nobody knows about it, the main problem with surfing is the crowd, hope there won't be many surfers there.

marbro8
08-03-2013, 21:15
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone!!! At least you all have a sense of humor.
I found a page call wannasurf for anyone interested, is very helpful, it shows you spots everyone in the world, with pictures and a lot of important information.
I guess is a good thing that nobody knows about it, the main problem with surfing is the crowd, hope there won't be many surfers there.i have seen surfers at a place just up the coast about 20 mins from las americas? nearer to the airport side, can't remember what it was called though? but it was bloody windy lol and they have a nudist beach as well:wink:, it is where they built the hotel partly in the sea and they have been trying to get them to knock it down for years, can any one help with the name?

9PLUS
08-03-2013, 21:19
I guess is a good thing that nobody knows about it, the main problem with surfing is the crowd, hope there won't be many surfers there.

The main problem with surfing in Tenerife is the localism.

Regardless of crowds

lesbroz
08-03-2013, 21:52
i have seen surfers at a place just up the coast about 20 mins from las americas? nearer to the airport side, can't remember what it was called though? but it was bloody windy lol and they have a nudist beach as well:wink:, it is where they built the hotel partly in the sea and they have been trying to get them to knock it down for years, can any one help with the name?

El Medano.......................

marbro8
08-03-2013, 22:01
El Medano.......................that's it:wink: nice place, there was a lot of windsurfer's there, never got to see the nudist bit thank god, i remember we had a 2 hour argument because my wife said she had caught me looking at some bird in a thong:doh:

miuccia
08-03-2013, 22:33
The main problem with surfing in Tenerife is the localism.

Regardless of crowds

Oh so you DO know what surf is
Localism is a problem anywhere, why would it be different in Tenerife.

9PLUS
08-03-2013, 23:22
Oh so you DO know what surf is
Localism is a problem anywhere, why would it be different in Tenerife.

Yes i know where every single spot is in Tenerife.

And i know where you'll get your windows put through and your board taken off you.

and other places where it just doesn't matter who surfs there

miuccia
09-03-2013, 11:39

And i know where you'll get your windows put through and your board taken off you.

And you are so helpful that you wrote in the first post yes and in the other one nothing, great asset you are Mister. Thank you for your help!

9PLUS
09-03-2013, 12:29
You're Welcome

x

Malteser Monkey
09-03-2013, 16:03
You're Welcome

x

:eek::surrender:

kiwiphil
04-05-2013, 11:52

... yet you share none of this useful information? Why bother replying? Everyone knows you are a pain in the butt, no need to prove it on a daily basis.

Awaiting the "witty" response.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

El Medano.......................

El Medano isn't really for surfing, just wind surfing and kite surfing. Much better waves at Las Americas and along the west cost. There are alot of breaks at the Las Americas spot so I imagine not all of them are too "local". There is also a hire place on the shore so they can't be too unpleasant to strangers or they would get no repeat customers.

Sounds like you found some good spots anyway.

9PLUS
04-05-2013, 12:24
... yet you share none of this useful information? Why bother replying? Everyone knows you are a pain in the butt, no need to prove it on a daily basis.

Awaiting the "witty" response.

Said the forums spokeskiwi

Malteser Monkey
04-05-2013, 13:39
Most bars with WiFi will let you surf for free if you buy a drink..............................:whistle:

oh yes forgot this

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

that's it:wink: nice place, there was a lot of windsurfer's there, never got to see the nudist bit thank god, i remember we had a 2 hour argument because my wife said she had caught me looking at some bird in a thong:doh:

you're obsessed with nudist beaches and thongs you:crylaughing: