PDA

View Full Version : Education My son will do PAU this year. Does anyone have any useful tips?

DonnaFranka
08-03-2013, 01:16
Hiya.

My son is doing his second year of Bachillerato at Los Olivos. He will be doing his PAU up in Santa cruz this June...has any one a son or daughter who has been through it and can give us some tips and suggestions. Thanks. :wave:

casabonny
08-03-2013, 10:01
My daughter did the PAU in Santa Cruz some years ago now. it was very well organized and her school(private) arranged for the pupils to stay in La Laguna for thefewsdayscovering the exams so that they did not have to travel and worry about getting there on time. A teacher also stayed at the same hotel so they could ask any questions . It gave them time with their friends in quiet to study and supported one another. All pupils passed each and every subject with flying colours and felt relaxed about it. I hope your son does well .

bonitatime
08-03-2013, 13:56
From Los Olivos I would guess most if the children know someone from the year above who is studying and they can probably stay somewhere. Try to find out exactly where they are taking the exams. As panic on the day is not do good. The schools are very helpful and If you have questions try your child's tutor

albasabina
23-06-2013, 20:15
Hello. I'm a canarian girl and I have 28 years old, I took py PAU exam (in Social Sciences) 10 years ago in La Laguna, had a 90% and my cousin did it 3 years ago, he had an 88% in Sciences. I have been living in La Laguna when I was younger and I've been living there recently three years. I have near contact with Universidad de La Laguna community (teachers and students). Ask your kid if he has any doubt and I will answer you without problem if you wish.

Regards, Sabina

bonitatime
25-06-2013, 07:48
DonnaFranka
How did he do?