PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Electronic Cigarettes Starter Kit

seaboy
10-03-2013, 13:23
"Smoke Relief" American electronic Cigarettes.
Bestselling brand in the USA. Complete starter kit containing;
2 Cartomizers.
1 Rechargeable Battery.
1 USB Charger.

35 Euros.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rickiebear
10-03-2013, 15:08
Hi, I understand these are soon to be regulated in the UK, under NHS NICE guidelines, which will regulate the dose. If buying these outside the UK make sure this make complies with the new legislation. Their use will also be controlled. I know of a number of work places that don't allow them to be used at the desk.

YOUNG GOLFER
10-03-2013, 15:21
I have bought one of these a couple of weeks back and I think they are great....they really work.

seaboy
12-03-2013, 14:45
thanks for that.
i have checked into things and these are fine certainly so far,i only use the 12mg cartomizers which is the filter end of the cigarette,and find this"dose"the most pleasent to smoke.

many regards seaboy.

hi thanks for that.
they do dont they and great for that first one of the day without going outside(sad bunch aint we)ha ha.
many regards seaboy.

hi

im sorry i didnt read your message properly.these are imported from USA via UK,as i understand there are a lot of chinese electronic cigs being sold here.
i didnt fancy inhailing things that were potentially worse than a normal cig!!!.i still smoke some normal ones but have cut down LOADS!
its certainly by far the easy way ive ever found.

many regards seaboy

hi
i know,i was so impressed i thought id import them,but importing isnt easy or cheap,and sometimes things go"missing" here as a lot of people that live here well know!!
thanks for the comment.

many regards seaboy