PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a problem with the Forum. 12th March 2013?

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 10:08
Mornings !

I've been on for about 20/30 mins now and everytime I go to another thread or page I get an error. I can reload and do not have to log in again, is there any maintenance work going on ?

Using Chrome by the way not IE

Thanks

slodgedad
KirstyJay
mike in chayofa

TOTO 99
12-03-2013, 11:06
Mornings !

I've been on for about 20/30 mins now and everytime I go to another thread or page I get an error. I can reload and do not have to log in again, is there any maintenance work going on ?

Using Chrome by the way not IE

Thanks

slodgedad
KirstyJay
mike in chayofa

I'm using Firefox and I'm having a similar problem moving from page to page.

I'm sure it'll clear soon. Just a glitch MM. Don't worry you'll soon be "all over yourself" again...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 11:13
I'm using Firefox and I'm having a similar problem moving from page to page.

I'm sure it'll clear soon. Just a glitch MM. Don't worry you'll soon be "all over yourself" again...:laugh:

I'm having withdrawl symptons from myself :crylaughing: all cold monkey !

primrose
12-03-2013, 11:13
I am using Firefox and no problems at all.

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 11:24
still throwing me out when I go from page to page, strange ....

primrose
12-03-2013, 11:36

Now I am having problems.

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 11:40
Now I am having problems.

It's catching Primrose - have you got any paracetamol ?:wink2:

kingbaker
12-03-2013, 11:54

A very common feeling let me tell ya!!:cheeky::cheeky:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Me toooooooooooo want me money back!!

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 16:20
I reckon all Mods still in bed - so for future reference we know that mornings are a good time to play !:whistle:

slodgedad
12-03-2013, 17:53
Sorry for the delay in replying, just logged on.

Mines's a bit sluggish too. I have reported it so it comes to Admin's attention.

Pooh
12-03-2013, 20:18
Not sure what was going on; trying to read any thread - including this one - gave me an error.
I ran a check on all database tables - just a check, not repair - and all tables were reporting as ok.
But after that, things started working again. :dontknow:

Maybe one table just needed a swift kick in the pants... :smackbutt:

(For those who don't know; The forum runs on a server provided by me, but I'm not the forum admin.)

LUCKY
12-03-2013, 20:20
me too
:feret::feret::feret:

macdonald5
12-03-2013, 20:36
And me !! x

Pooh
12-03-2013, 20:43
Please, if anyone of you "me tooers" STILL have problems with the forum I'll need to know.
For me, it works now.
If you had problems before, but no longer, then please include that fact in your "me too" - or, if you still see the same issue, include that fact.

Thanks.

Malteser Monkey
12-03-2013, 21:33
Pooh

and at home now and using chrome

LUCKY
12-03-2013, 21:40
:feret:
Pooh

and at home now and using chrome:feret:
Are you using my chrome sledging tray !!!!!

murph
12-03-2013, 22:00
Please, if anyone of you "me tooers" STILL have problems with the forum I'll need to know.
For me, it works now.
If you had problems before, but no longer, then please include that fact in your "me too" - or, if you still see the same issue, include that fact.

Thanks.

Just happened for me going from page 1 to 2

primrose
12-03-2013, 22:13
Just happened for me going from page 1 to 2

Just done the same to me, just got a blank page .

Suej
12-03-2013, 22:39
For me, it works now.

Thanks.

Seems to be fine now on Chrome! Thanks!:c2:

sundownersvince
12-03-2013, 22:39
Often getting error message or Ooops it says.........

Suej
12-03-2013, 22:43
Put ya pants back on sundownervince! :lol:

sundownersvince
12-03-2013, 22:57
I've got a woolly hat on its so cold here, no way I'm getting that out!

kingbaker
12-03-2013, 22:58
Me tooooo .........Error page came up a few mins ago 21.45. Got my first error msg at about 7.00 this manana.

marbro8
12-03-2013, 23:06
me to using chrome and getting error page when switching from page to page

Suej
12-03-2013, 23:17
me to using chrome and getting error page when switching from page to page

Yep! playing up again for me too! :crazy:

Pooh
12-03-2013, 23:27
Weird... I'm trying to duplicate, but I may need to decrease the number of posts per page to get it.. I have it set to 40 posts per page myself.

slodgedad
13-03-2013, 00:02
Working fine here now. Firefox BTW.

primrose
13-03-2013, 00:10
Working fine here now. Firefox BTW.

I am on Firefox and when I try to go from one post to another I keep getting blank pages.

Suej
13-03-2013, 10:57
I am still having problems this morning with Forum site! a bit hit and miss!

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2013, 11:12
:feret::feret:
Are you using my chrome sledging tray !!!!!

No Lucky - no snow here yet but I will keep it in mind

I am still having problems this morning with Forum site! a bit hit and miss!

Wouldn't let me log on 1st time so still probs

primrose
13-03-2013, 11:15
Mine isn't right either.

AL JAY
13-03-2013, 11:28
Im blaming zarion,I haven't seen any adverts or banners for a while either,Cmon admin put a euro in the meter :D

kingbaker
13-03-2013, 12:21
Meee Toooo Likewise Also :D;):bowdown::hello::lol:........smilies workin' anyways

Pooh
13-03-2013, 12:45
Trying to figure it out, but for me it has been working since last night...

TOTO 99
13-03-2013, 13:35
It's still happening here too.

Is there a pdf of the forum compensation form we can print out...:smashpc:

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2013, 13:57
Well mine seems tickty boo for the last hour

Ooops spoke to soon just got an error leaving the page !

Suej
13-03-2013, 14:23
Well mine seems tickty boo for the last hour

Ooops spoke to soon just got an error leaving the page !

Same here! error messages!:crazy:

kingbaker
13-03-2013, 14:52
Don't they have to put us in good quality accommodation, with food and beer vouchers......'

coz the delay's been more than 24 hrs. I'll have the five star Gran Arona with

a sea-facing room, on the top floor please, there's a good chappie!!

YOUNG GOLFER
13-03-2013, 17:07
cant find my advert................... and yes the forum has been playing up this week for some strange reason.

Suej
13-03-2013, 17:40
I get "No Data received"

Malteser Monkey
13-03-2013, 18:27
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?24689-Anyone-else-having-a-problem-with-the-Forum-12th-March/page5. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

That was what I got trying to get into this thread :D

Never mind I'll carry on being all over myself and then I won't notice:bootyshake::D

Pooh
13-03-2013, 19:27
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?24689-Anyone-else-having-a-problem-with-the-Forum-12th-March/page5. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Reload this web page later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request.

That was what I got trying to get into this thread :D

Never mind I'll carry on being all over myself and then I won't notice:bootyshake::D

Well, that specific error I see in the logs, and was caused by the request from your browser to the server being garbled, possibly due to some internet issue between you and the server.
But that's not what's been happening for others; I only see that occurrence.

But it does seem as if some part of vBulletin (the forum software) is very badly coded, and is generating some strange errors.

primrose
13-03-2013, 19:36
I know this is off topic but has the old Tenerife Forum Arcade gone for good. mySQL query error: SELECT arcade_access, p_require FROM usergroup WHERE usergroupid = 1

mySQL error: Unknown column 'arcade_access' in 'field list'
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 13th 2013f March 2013 05:35:22 PM

Getting this message.

Suej
13-03-2013, 19:36
Well, that specific error I see in the logs, and was caused by the request from your browser to the server being garbled, possibly due to some internet issue between you and the server.

But it does seem as if some part of vBulletin (the forum software) is very badly coded, and is generating some strange errors.

I just got the "server error" when clicking on a new post!:dontknow:

I just got the "server error" when clicking on a new post!:dontknow:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?searchid=2220574. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Pooh
13-03-2013, 20:13
Not sure I can do anything about the 500 errors; They are generated when the server detect something it interprets as a hacking attempt, or a request it doesn't understand.
The other errors... not sure it'll help, but I doubled the amount of memory any request to the forum can use... It's now 8 times what should normally be needed.

kingbaker
13-03-2013, 21:11
Still getting server error just now!!!!

warbey
13-03-2013, 21:22
Just tried to go from 1 page to another.

Result = Blank Page

waterfox and 40 message page on Forum.. I am using....

When inserting a Thanks, the Page dims down and the thanks part is a white square in the centre.

This has happened about 4 or 5 times This Evening....

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 09:40
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

got this one now at work !

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 10:32
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Productivity will probably double in your office, you'll probably get a pay rise outta this.:laugh::D:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 10:38
Productivity will probably double in your office, you'll probably get a pay rise outta this.:laugh::D:cheeky:

Multitasking !

TOTO 99
14-03-2013, 10:47
Multitasking !

Errrm, I think you'll find that to be "multitasking" you have to do something else as well as messing about on here all day missus....:painting::knitting::mopfloor::washing:: mopping:...just a few examples for you..:laugh:..:run:

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 10:51
Errrm, I think you'll find that to be "multitasking" you have to do something else as well as messing about on here all day missus....:painting::knitting::mopfloor::washing:: mopping:...just a few examples for you..:laugh:..:run:

I think the days of you walking around with testicles intact ARE OVER......so keep away from me!!:D:cheeky::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 11:24

You can go off people.............you need a lie in Toto - oh yes you're off next week :D

I think the days of you walking around with testicles intact ARE OVER......so keep away from me!!:D:cheeky::laugh:

Yes you know what you have to do KB - keep on the right side of me - or I'll get all over myself again:wink2:

Suej
14-03-2013, 11:29
Morning all!!! Still probs for me got on the home page OK, clicked on todays post! "Server error" happened twice! Am I banned? or just a good hacker! :wink2:

This is another message I got 2 minutes ago!
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 12:05
Morning all!!! Still probs for me got on the home page OK, clicked on todays post! "Server error" happened twice! Am I banned? or just a good hacker! :wink2:

No data received
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! You're banned deffo!! YOU'RE A CRACKER HUN!! :laugh::D;):D

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 12:09
YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! You're banned deffo!! YOU'RE A CRCAKER:laugh::D;):D

she's not deaf don't call her that:D

Suej
14-03-2013, 12:10
YEAH!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! You're banned defo!!:laugh::D;):D

Well I'm in now so I will have to use my cunning disguise! Sssshhhhh!:disguise:

BobMac
14-03-2013, 12:17

No data received

I'm alternating between these messages every time I move of a thread

VideoMem
14-03-2013, 12:39
I too am having problems logging on, it took 5 attemps to finally get up & running using Firefox. It kept freezing after input of name & password! and just showed a white empty page:(

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 12:47

is it Baldrick ??:D

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 13:14
I'm alternating between these messages every time I move of a thread

You must be banned also!!! :laugh::D

We have to be careful Suej, banings and entry difficulties and a JESUIT Pope...........the worlds comin' to an end!!!

Need a lie down!!:(:(:(

BobMac
14-03-2013, 14:43
You must be banned also!!! :laugh::D

We have to be careful Suej, banings and entry difficulties and a JESUIT Pope...........the worlds comin' to an end!!!

Need a lie down!!:(:(:(

I can't even blame IE for the problems coz I don't use it - gave it up years ago.

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 14:58
I can't even blame IE for the problems coz I don't use it - gave it up years ago.

did you need rehab ?

You're a reformed Character now :D me too

TOTO 99
14-03-2013, 16:29
did you need rehab ?

You're a reformed Character now :D me too

It's getting worse. Just taken me 10 mins to get back on so my suggestion would be keep the tab open.

You don't want to be missing anything do you / we?

Edit:
And it keeps doubling the posts..grrr

primrose
14-03-2013, 16:35
It's getting worse. Just taken me 10 mins to get back on so my suggestion would be keep the tab open.

You don't want to be missing anything do you / we?

Edit:
And it keeps doubling the posts..grrr

Was just going to post the same thing, worse today than yesterday.:agree:

slodgedad
14-03-2013, 16:38
It is being dealt with. Our server is working on it.

TOTO 99
14-03-2013, 16:41

Nice to know your servants are working on it..:laugh:

By the way, the thanks button is playing up now..lol..we're gettin old...

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 16:42
Nice to know your servants are working on it..:laugh:

By the way, the thanks button is playing up now..lol..we're gettin old...

I thought that Servants ?

They're not going to put the rent up in the vault are they to cover costs ?

tonythorne
14-03-2013, 17:00
Only my usual one, especially with the Astronomy Chat... with the 1000 chars/spaces limit!

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 17:13
My email notifications went a bit wonky today also.

Non for a while and loads come together.

Suej
14-03-2013, 17:44
My email notifications went a bit wonky today also.

Non for a while and loads come together.

I reckon we are just being limited to how much cr** we post!:devil2:

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 18:03
Like a sort of Cr** tax:D;)

marbro8
14-03-2013, 18:21
just tried to thank people for their input to my pope thread but it just keeps coming up "the forum says yes" in a little box but will not let me thank them?

primrose
14-03-2013, 18:25
just tried to thank people for their input to my pope thread but it just keeps coming up "the forum says yes" in a little box but will not let me thank them?

Well I had to try it and it let me thank you.:) They must think you are special.

BobMac
14-03-2013, 21:49
Mine's now saying that it's showing Threads 1 to 21 of 22 when I click on New Posts button ???

marbro8
14-03-2013, 21:52
Well I had to try it and it let me thank you.:) They must think you are special.thanks primrose but i am more special needs than special:crylaughing:

primrose
14-03-2013, 22:03
thanks primrose but i am more special needs than special:crylaughing:

You and me both.:doh:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 10:26

It's not used to you being so courteous:fpull::D

Suej
15-03-2013, 10:59
I see the error messages are still popping up! I have informed Admin that I am out today but expect everything to be fixed by the time I get back!:hide::run:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 11:15
I see the error messages are still popping up! I have informed Admin that I am out today but expect everything to be fixed by the time I get back!:hide::run:

see all this courteousness - forum ain't used to it !:D

Medman
15-03-2013, 15:43

I thought it was either my broadband or my lap top. Ready to teach it to fly ... :angry:

kingbaker
15-03-2013, 17:58

Suej at the cookin' sherry AGAIN!! O Dear!! O Dear!! O Dear!!

marbro8
15-03-2013, 19:05
It's not used to you being so courteous:fpull::Dhow very dare you:lol::fpull:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 20:42
Basically it's F...............................Friday:D

marbro8
15-03-2013, 21:05
Basically it's F...............................Friday:D
i have just read 9 bloody pages of a thread looking for my posts and not being able to find them, thinking they have been deleted? and find out i have been reading about dt bloody media:crylaughing: well look at the title it looks the same :doh:

it's still apnin? but someone in an early post said use the p5 refresh button and although it's a pain it does work;)

slodgedad
16-03-2013, 02:16
If you use tabs, as I do, then a right click and reload tab works brilliantly.

I know it is a bit of a pain but until the problem is sorted it's a quicker way of staying where you want to be.

macdonald5
16-03-2013, 08:45
I thought it was either my broadband or my lap top. Ready to teach it to fly ... :angry:

And mine was close behind !!...............

Malteser Monkey
16-03-2013, 12:25
it's still apnin? but someone in an early post said use the p5 refresh button and although it's a pain it does work;)

Twas me dear and it's F5 button

If you use tabs,

Do they chill you when you get stressed with it all

marbro8
16-03-2013, 12:38
Twas me dear and it's F5 button

Do they chill you when you get stressed with it all thank you dear:wink2:

murph
16-03-2013, 16:30
All seems fine for me now

Suej
16-03-2013, 19:42
All seems fine for me now

Not for me!:crying2:

delderek
16-03-2013, 19:50
Not for me!:crying2:

Same here. It's getting a bit of a pain.

marbro8
16-03-2013, 20:39
Not for me!:crying2:nor me???.......

warbey
16-03-2013, 21:12

He/She needs a bigger Shovel.

I am getting aWhite Page again, and it's slowish too

Hic...atchoo. Hic (for Suej)

Zarion, where are You.?

Suej
16-03-2013, 21:22
He/She needs a bigger Shovel.

I am getting aWhite Page again, and it's slowish too

Have another dwinkie Warbs!:drunks2:

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 11:23
Santiago

here we are

and I am still getting error pages

TOTO 99
17-03-2013, 11:38
Santiago

here we are

and I am still getting error pages

Me too..:crying2:

Most annoying, but not the end of the world.......

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 14:06
Me too..:crying2:

Most annoying, but not the end of the world.......

Says who ?? Tis you know:cheeky:

kingbaker
17-03-2013, 14:58
Some 'Thanks' buttons not working now...............maintenance account might be in Cyprus:D:D:D

Pooh
18-03-2013, 13:20
I've not been able to investigate since me and whole family has been down in something like flu, but please let me know if you're still seeing issues with pages not loading after 12:12 today.
I've disabled a server module which might have been the culprit, and I no longer see a lot of "Fatal Errors" in the logs.

Malteser Monkey
18-03-2013, 13:24
seems to be ok - and quicker !

BobMac
18-03-2013, 15:53
Not seeing any errors here now.

It was very strange though as I was getting errors on my PC but wasn't seeing any on my Tablet

Suej
18-03-2013, 15:59
Same here BobMac Forum was Ok on my tablet too! fine on my lappy now!:jumping:

delderek
18-03-2013, 16:49
Haven't had any problems this afternoon.

Malteser Monkey
18-03-2013, 17:22
Yo tambien !

working fine now

marbro8
18-03-2013, 20:20
yep same here thanks pooh:c2:

Fivepence
18-03-2013, 20:22
Since I posted just after lunch, it's been fine.

Well done Pooh

slodgedad
18-03-2013, 20:28
Looking god here too....:bowdown: Well done, Pooh

Pooh
18-03-2013, 20:50
Alright.. good to hear.
It was a really weird issue, and must have started after an automatic update of some standard server software.. I'll have to report it, since it must be a bug.

warbey
18-03-2013, 21:17
Thanks Pooh. Seems normal now (whatever that is)

Having had a similar Bug, hope You recover soon.

Took Me a Canaries Fortnight to get rid of it.

kingbaker
18-03-2013, 22:08
Yo tambien........also! :D

Malteser Monkey
19-03-2013, 11:44
Alright.. good to hear.
It was a really weird issue, and must have started after an automatic update of some standard server software.. I'll have to report it, since it must be a bug.

Antibiotica ??

All fine today Pooh !

Yo tambien........also! :D

me tampoco, neither

kingbaker
19-03-2013, 20:28
Not so fast ......trying to get on here since 6.55

Very slow loading pages and sometimes won't load at all tonite 23.35

mike in chayofa
20-03-2013, 19:48
I reckon all Mods still in bed

I wasn't ... but couldn't do anything about it - Windows 7 problems that has taken me most of the day to sort (and I have just relised that it isn't completely cured, so I'll have to have another go tomorrow)

How Microsnot get away with all this is beyond belief. There doesn't seem to have been a decent version since 'XP Pro'

Malteser Monkey
21-03-2013, 10:32
I wasn't ... but couldn't do anything about it - Windows 7 problems that has taken me most of the day to sort (and I have just relised that it isn't completely cured, so I'll have to have another go tomorrow)

How Microsnot get away with all this is beyond belief. There doesn't seem to have been a decent version since 'XP Pro'

Thanks for your speedy reply Mike:respect:

Pain in the wotsits eh ? seems fine now though and yesterday

warbey
05-04-2013, 20:49
As I cant find the "Help" Section, Ive put My problem here...

When I come onto the Forum, I am able to log in by two methods,

I either go top right and put the first letter of My Username etc

or scroll down and click enter against My Details in the Box (Central)

Everything works O.K.

UNTIL

I reply to a Post, sometimes after a lot of thought of how to Phrase My Reply,

and find I have somehow lost contact and need to Re Log in losing all My entry.

This is really annoying and has been going on far too long..

Months in fact....... PLEASE FIX IT as I have just lost yet Another Reply..!!!...:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Suej
05-04-2013, 21:13

Everything works O.K.

UNTIL

Months in fact....... PLEASE FIX IT as I have just lost yet Another Reply..!!!...:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

It will log you out after 24 hrs Warbs! you're gonna have to type and think quicker!:laugh:

kingbaker
05-04-2013, 22:21
And stay off the flippin sherry!! :doh:;)

marbro8
05-04-2013, 22:24
And stay off the flippin sherry!! :doh:;)how very dare you:redcard:, our warbey only drinks red wine;)

Pooh
05-04-2013, 22:34

Everything works O.K.

UNTIL

Not sure there is anything that can be done from the forum side to prevent that. Always make sure you have the "Remember me" checkbox checked, but if you still keep getting logged out it sounds as if your browser doesn't retain the cookies properly. Please check your cookie settings, and possibly try using another browser.

Malteser Monkey
05-04-2013, 22:39
yes Friggin Trip advisor !

what has it got to do with TF
9PLUS it's friday

Suej
06-04-2013, 16:33
how very dare you:redcard:, our warbey only drinks red wine;)

He drinks red wine! completely "forgets" the "remember me" button then eats the cookies! there's just no hope!:doh:

warbey
06-04-2013, 19:09
how very dare you:redcard:, our warbey only drinks red wine;)

or the odd veza of the One Euro Category.....lol

Not sure there is anything that can be done from the forum side to prevent that. Always make sure you have the "Remember me" checkbox checked, but if you still keep getting logged out it sounds as if your browser doesn't retain the cookies properly. Please check your cookie settings, and possibly try using another browser.

Thanks Pooh. I am anti Cookie. Especially the Tracki9ng kind.

I'll look into it. Pronto..

marbro8
06-04-2013, 19:19
or the odd veza of the One Euro Category.....lol:lol: i saw some in that new cash&carry at cc pasarella over manhattan bar just up from el mirador strip, 1 euro for a litre, theoretically you could get ratted on a very quoffable red every night for ten nights and it would only cost you 20 euros:lol:, put that together with a pleasant studio apartment at say? 150 euros and cheap flights for £100 return and you have a fine time:D

warbey
06-04-2013, 19:23
Tempting innit..?

kingbaker
08-04-2013, 11:03
:twak:When I reply to somebody's post, why does it send me a notification?
Does it think I'm stupid?:dontknow:
slodgedad

Malteser Monkey
08-04-2013, 11:11

Yes and that fact that you don't even know it - so you should be reminded:D:hide:

where you bin anyway ?

kingbaker
08-04-2013, 11:19
:D Here!! :D

Malteser Monkey
08-04-2013, 11:29
:D Here!! :D

Hiding with Toto me thinks

Suej
08-04-2013, 14:37
slodgedad

Yes! I noticed that! a bit annoying! but it's one of those annoying sort of days!

kingbaker
08-04-2013, 16:30
It also took me nearly 70 mins to get back on here after it dis-connected me !!

Malteser Monkey
08-04-2013, 16:37
It also took me nearly 70 mins to get back on here after it dis-connected me !!

thought it was quiet !:D

slodgedad
08-04-2013, 18:54
slodgedad
It's the Forum's way of letting members know has happened to their posts.

It is of more benefit to those who only visit occasionally.

It only reminds you of your post when it has been quoted

Suej
08-04-2013, 19:17

Blimey that means KB spends more time going into his profile section than he does on the forum! not such a bad idea after all!:wink2:

kingbaker
08-04-2013, 19:34

Thanks Slodgie.......I hadn't noticed it before.

Blimey that means KB spends more time going into his profile section than he does on the forum! not such a bad idea after all!:wink2:

I'm so good-lookin' I can't seem to tear myself away form my profile sometimes!!:D
BTW I forgive you for being a thatcherite...(well just about):whistle: