PDA

View Full Version : Charity Notice Dingo dogs need your help

suzie2701
12-03-2013, 11:28
Hello!

I have decided to set up a new website for Phil Nelson, the owner of the Dingo Dogs charity helping homeless animals in southern Tenerife.

As I unfortunately live in Denmark I have no possibility of coming down there and taking pictures of him and his animals which are needed to make a presentation of the pets for adoption. If anyone would be interested in helping me and taking a few shots of him, please write to me at suzie_2701@yahoo.com or here!

I know this is much to ask, but it is for a good cause and you will have my eternal gratitude!

krisjes
01-10-2014, 12:14
Hi, I know its been a long time now, but were you finally able to create the website? I was there and planning to do a new one, since there is no active information in the web at the moment. If you have any materials, pictures articles, would it be possible for you to froward them to me?

Cheers

Hello!

I have decided to set up a new website for Phil Nelson, the owner of the Dingo Dogs charity helping homeless animals in southern Tenerife.

As I unfortunately live in Denmark I have no possibility of coming down there and taking pictures of him and his animals which are needed to make a presentation of the pets for adoption. If anyone would be interested in helping me and taking a few shots of him, please write to me at suzie_2701******.com or here!

I know this is much to ask, but it is for a good cause and you will have my eternal gratitude!

ciderhunter
14-04-2015, 09:23
Until you have your own webpage, try setting up a Facebook page instead. These are free and you may find it's much easier to administer.