PDA

View Full Version : Business for sale Property Management Company

FKB
12-03-2013, 17:26
Fully legal company for sale - With just over 50 properties on our books you will be responsible for preparing the apartments and villas ready for the Owners and their guests. You are also the "one stop shop" and will be required to do all the maintenance on the properties, from fixing the toilet to full re-fits as well as seeing to the guests and Owners needs. Welcome packs, tourist advise, car hire and booking trips all fall within your role and there is scope to grow the business for the right minded new purchasers as well as commission to be earnt on all the above

Please PM for more information

9PLUS
12-03-2013, 20:28
Hi FKB

How does this fit in with the illegal holiday renting clampdown?

Is that the type of business it caters for ?

FKB
13-03-2013, 08:34
Many of our Owners are still advertising as they have mortgages etc to pay, we are the "cleaning" company and are registered as such, if we take a booking we are going down the swallows route so they are here for months rather than weeks, we are still finding ourselves busy. I also understand that the Property Management companies that were advertising and had been fined have had their fines thrown out of court with no case to answer.

I do hope I have not just opened another can of worms!!

9PLUS
13-03-2013, 08:45
OK thats great news.

To add as yet i personally don't know of any illegal holiday rental company or that hasn't been fined for not being a sole agent etc has been to court and had their fines scraped.

That would be a big game changer if it had.

Good luck in finding someone, this kind of business can work really well in the right hands.

FKB
14-03-2013, 10:30
I have been staggered at the interest this has received, I have replied (to the best of my knowledge) to all the PMīs received. So much so my inbox became full and I have had to delete messages, so if I have missed you it has not been intentional and please re pm me so I can reply