PDA

View Full Version : Health Where can I buy corn silk in south Tenerife?

mariben
13-03-2013, 17:43
Hi I am looking for a health shop in the south of Tenerife where I can buy corn silk, its a herbal remedy.

Thank You

rosemary
13-03-2013, 21:35
Hi I am looking for a health shop in the south of Tenerife where I can buy corn silk, its a herbal remedy.

Thank You

There is a good health food shop in Los Chris, just down from the bus station on the left hand side. Next to fruitnveg crisis shop. Cultural Centre cafe is about opposite, on the other side of road.

kingbaker
13-03-2013, 21:40
There is a good health food shop in Los Chris, just down from the bus station on the left hand side. Next to fruitnveg crisis shop. Cultural Centre cafe is about opposite, on the other side of road.

What the frigg is a 'fruitnveg crises shop'???:devil::whistle::D

rosemary
13-03-2013, 22:26
What the frigg is a 'fruitnveg crises shop'???:devil::whistle::D

A greengrocer or a fruit and veg shop called Crisis. It's meant to be cheap......:dontknow:

kingbaker
13-03-2013, 23:39
A greengrocer or a fruit and veg shop called Crisis. It's meant to be cheap......:dontknow:

HA!! HA!! What a name for a veggie shop!! thanks.

mariben
14-03-2013, 12:00

Thats great thank you I am going to Los Christianos today so I will check out the health shop.