PDA

View Full Version : Tax Can anyone recommend someone to do our asset declaration for Spain?

Jif100
14-03-2013, 08:00
Hi there. Does anyone know a good reliable contact to make our overseas asset declaration that Spain want off us by the end of this month?

dotty1
14-03-2013, 08:57
Try Goldenmaniac she is on this forum very good and reliable

patrick2976
16-03-2013, 14:59
Hi there. Does anyone know a good reliable contact to make our overseas asset declaration that Spain want off us by the end of this month?

The deadline this year is April 30th (although I'm not advocating you delay of course). It will be March 31st in subsequent years.

Greg
16-03-2013, 22:30
Just my two bobs worth but if the authorities here could see your assets abroad they would calculate your tax automatically. I may of course be wrong (and if Mr Taxman discovers mine and fines me I will let you all know!) but this seems to be a scare tactic to get the gullible to come forward and declare things the government here do not have the resources to find out for themselves in order to further rip people off. Again.
Can the Canarian authorities check the UK land registry for properties registered to Canarian residents? Or check for other assets in the UK? I'm betting not but you'll have to make your own minds up!

golf birdie
17-03-2013, 10:24
Just my two bobs worth but if the authorities here could see your assets abroad they would calculate your tax automatically. I may of course be wrong (and if Mr Taxman discovers mine and fines me I will let you all know!) but this seems to be a scare tactic to get the gullible to come forward and declare things the government here do not have the resources to find out for themselves in order to further rip people off. Again.
Can the Canarian authorities check the UK land registry for properties registered to Canarian residents? Or check for other assets in the UK? I'm betting not but you'll have to make your own minds up!

and its worse in Cyprus, anyone selling a big safe??

People in Cyprus with less than 100,000 euros in their accounts will have to pay a one-time tax of 6.75%, Eurozone officials said after agreeing the deal.

Those with greater sums will pay 9.9% in tax.

Depositors will be compensated with the equivalent amount in shares in their banks.

KirstyJay
22-03-2013, 14:04
See this thread too : http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?24762-Link-to-advice-on-the-Modelo-720-asset-declaration

Andy0210
22-03-2013, 14:20
I wouldn´t recommend anyone else other than this company.
http://www.blevinsfranks.com/EN/content/137/Canary_Islands

patrick2976
22-03-2013, 16:18
I wouldn´t recommend anyone else other than this company.
http://www.blevinsfranks.com/EN/content/137/Canary_Islands

They are financial advisors - not tax consultants.

princessmonika
22-03-2013, 16:42
the time has come to put it under your bed or stuff your mattress
and its worse in Cyprus, anyone selling a big safe??

People in Cyprus with less than 100,000 euros in their accounts will have to pay a one-time tax of 6.75%, Eurozone officials said after agreeing the deal.

Those with greater sums will pay 9.9% in tax.

Depositors will be compensated with the equivalent amount in shares in their banks.

patrick2976
22-03-2013, 16:49
the time has come to put it under your bed or stuff your mattress

Crikey, who's got enough to fill under their bed AND stuff their mattress these days.....? :-)

princessmonika
22-03-2013, 16:53
only joking
Crikey, who's got enough to fill under their bed AND stuff their mattress these days.....? :-)