PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Did no one miss me?

henry
14-03-2013, 20:45
i surprize no one miss me wow!! now i know!! oh well!! i just stay in my room then!! should i come back or am i going to make members mad again from my post?? sure wish i can post pictures again on the forum again!! but still having trouble doing so!! and no i didnīt went to the canavial in los cristanos. i really wanting to, but no one wants to go with me so i just stay home!! wondoring why no one wants to go?? and yes, my dog is doing much much better. still canīt see. and a few days ago i had a very sharp pain on my left side of the hip!! saying to myshelf yep!! getting to that age of over the hill 37 and all ready felling pain.monday i canīt take the pain no more!! so with soooo much pain and had to take the bus to the clinc in los cristanos. and waiting little over a hour. finally the doctor seen me and fell the tight muscle god!! was i crying when he put some presurre to find it. so he gave me a shot and a medinice of profol yes, the same one that michael jackson took. but in pill form. and he was right in 20 mins taking it and knock anyone out for a few hours. but yesterday i feel better no more pain so i stop taking the med.

Fivepence
14-03-2013, 20:52
i surprize no one miss me wow!! now i know!! oh well!! i just stay in my room then!! should i come back or am i going to make members mad again from my post?? sure wish i can post pictures again on the forum again!! but still having trouble doing so!! and no i didnīt went to the canavial in los cristanos. i really wanting to, but no one wants to go with me so i just stay home!! wondoring why no one wants to go?? and yes, my dog is doing much much better. still canīt see. and a few days ago i had a very sharp pain on my left side of the hip!! saying to myshelf yep!! getting to that age of over the hill 37 and all ready felling pain.monday i canīt take the pain no more!! so with soooo much pain and had to take the bus to the clinc in los cristanos. and waiting little over a hour. finally the doctor seen me and fell the tight muscle god!! was i crying when he put some presurre to find it. so he gave me a shot and a medinice of profol yes, the same one that michael jackson took. but in pill form. and he was right in 20 mins taking it and knock anyone out for a few hours. but yesterday i feel better no more pain so i stop taking the med.

I missed you Henry, hope you're feeling better soon.

We meet in the head to head this gameweek.............good luck mate. :goodluck:

TOTO 99
14-03-2013, 20:54
Welcome back Henry.

The forum is having a few technical problems this week so don't worry if things aren't all working as they should. Hopefully it's all being fixed by the geeks.

Keep taking the Michael Jackson tablets and you'll soon be able to do the moonwalk..:lol:

Suej
14-03-2013, 20:55
Welcome back henry! of course we missed you! didn't yous see all our begging posts for you to come back! Sorry to hear you have been in pain! Yes 37 is getting on a bit I'll let you know when I reach that age, we can compare notes!!! :crylaughing: That's great that your dog is Ok now! The forum is having a few IT problems but hopefully soon be sorted! Laters!!!:hello:

kingbaker
14-03-2013, 21:04
Oh Suej...... I think that you're a bit of a chancer!!:D:D:D:crylaughing:

Suej
14-03-2013, 21:44
Oh Suej...... I think that you're a bit of a chancer!!:D:D:D:crylaughing:

I can't kid a kidder eh? :doh:

warbey
14-03-2013, 21:46
Welcome back Henry. I missed You too.

I wont tell Anyone, but I saw You peeping on the Forum a couple of Days ago! ssshhhhhhh.

Sorry about the Muscle trouble.

There are a few who have reached the ripe old age of 37 , and before Anyone says, more than a couple well past that too.!

What happened to Your blog Mate. Keep posting how You doin.

marbro8
14-03-2013, 21:48
welcome back henry old chap:hat:, so glad your doggy is feeling better:doggy:, i would go to the carnival with you mate but i am stuck in sunny england:cool:, so sorry to hear you have had to go to the hospital:nurse2: off to have my dinner now:cooking: there's a smiley for everything on this forum:D

Fivepence
14-03-2013, 22:01
henry I was thinking about you not being able to attach pics.

Have you cleared your attachments in settings because if you've used your quota, you need to clear to enable you to attach more.

Go to settings near log out on the top right of your page.
Open your settings page.
Then look at the left hand side and at the bottom you will see attachments.
Click on that to open your attachments page and you will see what you have currently attached and how much space you have left.
I'm guessing you can delete them all.
Once done, you can attach again up to your limit.
When you can not attach again, repeat the process.

Hope that helps.

henry
14-03-2013, 22:12
i did that a few months back and the bar is all green

Fivepence
14-03-2013, 22:21

ok mate, sorry that was my best guess. :tiphat:

It does fill up quickly though.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

ok mate, sorry that was my best guess. :tiphat:

It does fill up quickly though.

Malteser Monkey
14-03-2013, 22:48
Hey Henry Wassssssssss up

AL JAY
14-03-2013, 23:03
Wahey nice to see you back big H... *does mad hand gestures thing* :D

henry
14-03-2013, 23:15
Hey Henry Wassssssssss up

the sky??? clounds?? stars???

Medman
14-03-2013, 23:16
the sky??? clounds?? stars???

Your time .......... :lol:

slodgedad
15-03-2013, 01:57
Welcome back, H.

You must have missed all the posts asking where you were.

Good to see you back, mate...:welcome:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 09:58
There are a few who have reached the ripe old age of 37 , and before Anyone says, more than a couple well past that too.!

Now Warbs what's all this 37 malarky ? you are confusing some of us

Wahey nice to see you back big H... *does mad hand gestures thing* :D

This is a family forum

kingbaker
15-03-2013, 10:06
OI! Henry...........I'd be careful about eatin' Monkeys DRIBBLE

cake............you'd never know what's in it. Probably horse dribbles.(if you're lucky):p:crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
15-03-2013, 10:17
OI! Henry...........I'd be careful about eatin' Monkeys DRIBBLE

cake............you'd never know what's in it. Probably horse dribbles.(if you're lucky):p:crylaughing:

Yeap funny - you wait til you've tasted my drivel cake:D

Top of the mornin' to ya

Oh I've read it all back again and it's Henry who's 37

kingbaker
15-03-2013, 10:43
Yeah! I gave up o the 37 thing as was toooo cryptic.

Glad H's back DESPITE you'n Marbro threatening to POISON him with you're

cremated sugary offerings :v2: :v3: :vomit:

YOUNG GOLFER
15-03-2013, 13:00
Hola Henry nice to see you back on here mate.