PDA

View Full Version : Other Anyone have an email address for Hotel Best in Tenerife?

welshsuz
15-03-2013, 16:01
hi there all the way from newport south wales ,what it is me and hubby stopped in the best tenerife hotel last may for my birthday we loved it that much that we are coming back in june and stopping there again what i have been trying to find is their email address they did give me it when we left but ive misplaced it is there anywhere i can go on to find it i would be so greatful if anyone could help me ,i love tenerife i have been throwing little hints at hubby that i would love to live over there when he retires as the beautiful sunshine and heat helps my illness that i have got our cold winters are really making my poor body hurt so badly so i will have to keep hinting now and again hahaha, i always look at the estate agents when we are over there :lol: well iam keeping my fingers crossed that someone will know the email address or where i can get it from so that i can speak to them before we come over many thanks suz xx

imablue
15-03-2013, 16:08
try this ....http://www.besthotels.es/en/contact

Fivepence
15-03-2013, 17:21
:welcome: to the forum welshsuz

marbro8
15-03-2013, 20:32
and welcome from me:hello: it's nice to know you love tenerife as much as we do:) we brits love it so much someone took the time to set up this forum:D, that way we can almost be there even when we ain't:lol:

welshsuz
15-03-2013, 23:56
Hi imablue many thanks for the info i have sent a email to besthotels just waiting to see if they get back to me much appreciated suz

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

hi fivepence many thanks for the welcome in forum it is nice to know that we can go somewhere and have a chat i think i joined here before in 2010 but when i tried to sign in i had forgot my password so had to do another one x suz

AL JAY
16-03-2013, 01:12
Have a look at the prices on here for it suz

http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/spain/tenerife_playa_de_las_americas/cheap_rates_tenerife_princess_hotel_hotel.html