PDA

View Full Version : Rugby Wales. Six nation champions!

casabonny
16-03-2013, 21:26
I am sooooo proud to be Welsh and especially today after the fantastic win by the Welsh team. well done boys a cracking game . :jumping:

Harmonicaman
16-03-2013, 21:43
Great match! :agree:

Davie Thistle
17-03-2013, 02:17
:c2: well done the boyos!!!

seanocelt
17-03-2013, 02:32
Still in shock, England rolled over easier than i thought possible, but they avent score many tries of late. Brilliant Wales, well done.

Tarw
17-03-2013, 14:05
The Queen is to lay a wreath on the steps of the Millennium stadium, in memory of the English who were massacred there on 17/03/13 :surrender::surrender::surrender:

its not me
17-03-2013, 14:20
well done wales and best of luck to ireland womens ruby team playing italy in milan today and our neighbour niamh briggs brilliant kicker :c2::c2::c2:

Ricman
17-03-2013, 15:25
Wales only won because the referee was bent. It will come out that his parents ( if he has two ) came from Swansea.

Sadly, I am surrounded by Red, Blue & Green Celts who do not share my unbiased opinion.

And as if it was not bad enough the previous poster on this thread is extracting the urine about Man. City.

seanocelt
17-03-2013, 15:31
Richard, your Welsh better haplf will be delighted , no matter how many parents the ref had. Its all Mancini's fault anyway. He backed England!;-)

Dave-Durham
17-03-2013, 15:38
Wales only won because the referee was bent. It will come out that his parents ( if he has two ) came from Swansea.

Our opinion wont be shared by many but it has to be said that the referee definitely *favoured* the Welsh, I'm not denying that the Welsh played well but they were definitely aided by some strange interpretations of the laws of the game, especially at scrums.

kingbaker
17-03-2013, 20:48
England played like Manchester City yesterday!!!!
Well done Wales and well done Everton!!!!

UGH!!!!!! soccer how'd that get in here....need more security on the door!

IRELAND win Grand Slam!!!!!!! Yaba!! Daba!! Dooooo!!!

Tarw
17-03-2013, 22:02
Iterpritation of the scrum law if your going backwards and you pop up you get penalised which is what happened in every scrum, i thought you got away with murder in the scrums have a look at how many times your props actually had a bind. Phill vicker was on scrum 5 special 2 hours ago and he actually said how we tore you to ribbons in the now there is a guy who should know dont you think.

marbro8
17-03-2013, 22:13
well done to wales in teaching us a hard earned lesson in how to battle, i think we went into the game thinking we had already won it, as an ex player myself (hooker) i know how hard it is to play in the scrum, but the simple fact is we just wasn't good enough.

welshman
17-03-2013, 22:38
Breaking News There has been a Chariot found in Queen street Cardiff this morning the rein,s were swinging low, wasn,t running sweetly, as the wheels had come off. So it wasn,t carrying anyone home.

Fantastic Win Boys better Than The Grand Slam Last Year.

We new we had a great team but just not put it all together, felt sorry for England we peeked at the right time. England had played good rugby all through the 6 nations.

Look at the stats look at the penalty count look at the disaplin It was un believable display.

Looking forward to the British Lions

What a day out what a stadium !!!! :hi::hi::hi::hi:

Tarw
18-03-2013, 15:37
Dont know if they played crap i would say we didnt allow them to play. How many taffys for the Lions tour now. Wonder if Gatland will do a Woodward and pick all the welsh players to go, at least we have topped the table Woodward done it when England finished only fourth filled it full of English men and we won the grand slam that year lmfao. Results showed in the end though and thats what happens when you go ploitical instead of picking players in form.

Ricman
28-03-2013, 11:56
A brief article tucked away in an inside page in yesterdays paper commented that "The Australian referee Steve Walker, last game Wales v England March 9th., has not been given any of the forthcoming Lions Test matches. This means he has been demoted " Hhhmm, wonder why ?

Tarw
30-03-2013, 08:55
Maybe its because England would not stop crying until shomeone else took the blame for them being made fools of, of course it would not be down to they were just out played. :cry:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Steve Walsh will referee Lions tour opener against Barbarians
The first Test in Brisbane on June 22 will be refereed by New Zealand’s Chris Pollock, with South Africa’s Craig Joubert and France’s Romain Poite taking charge of the second and third Tests respectively. Does that mean Ian Smith and Andrew Lees have been demoted also Mmmm, do you think its because they want neutral refs maybe. :idea: