PDA

View Full Version : Other Happy ST PATRICK´S DAY TO EVERYONE!

junglejim
17-03-2013, 11:42
A happy and enjoyable St Patrick´s day to all our readers - I hope you all get out and enjoy the Craic ,a bit of music and some of the Black Stuff -I know I will !!
Plenty of good entertainment around all day today !
:stpaddy::cheers::drunk2::trink::rocking::rave::ha rp::hat::stpaddy:

Malteser Monkey
17-03-2013, 11:47
Yes and from me have a good one

ermmmmm no Paddy's banner anyone ? or is it there but we just can't see it - oooppppp error:cheeky:
KirstyJay

DeedeeTipperary
17-03-2013, 12:07
Thanks for the good wishes junglejim and Malteser Monkey :) Hitting down the town ( Tipperary) to the parade after lunch looking out at the rain :( only showers so hopefully will clear up for an hour or so while the pareade is on . Mind you its snowing in Dublin so at least we are a little better off . Looking forward to the green whipped ice-cream cones with a flake :yum:
Did anyone see Ant and Dec last night on the Saturday Night Takeaway show ?? They joined in with the Riverdance troupe and were brilliant ! I enjoyed them to bits , they were both very good at the Irish dancing but Dec was a real natural , still laughing thinking about it :crylaughing:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the good wishes junglejim and Malteser Monkey :) Hitting down the town ( Tipperary) to the parade after lunch looking out at the rain :( only showers so hopefully will clear up for an hour or so while the pareade is on . Mind you its snowing in Dublin so at least we are a little better off . Looking forward to the green whipped ice-cream cones with a flake :yum:
Did anyone see Ant and Dec last night on the Saturday Night Takeaway show ?? They joined in with the Riverdance troupe and were brilliant ! I enjoyed them to bits , they were both very good at the Irish dancing but Dec was a real natural , still laughing thinking about it :crylaughing:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Opps posted twice tried to edit it but messed it up :)

Angusjim
17-03-2013, 12:11
A happy and enjoyable St Patrick´s day to all our readers - I hope you all get out and enjoy the Craic ,a bit of music and some of the Black Stuff -I know I will !!
Plenty of good entertainment around all day today !
:stpaddy::cheers::drunk2::trink::rocking::rave::ha rp::hat::stpaddy:

Have a great day JJ from all at the Rumpot:eyebrows::whistle:

seanocelt
17-03-2013, 12:17
Happy St Pat's to all forum members. JJ and AJ= make the peace now lads!

junglejim
17-03-2013, 12:29
Have a great day JJ from all at the Rumpot:eyebrows::whistle:
Aye - just don´t tell the Polis we´re huvin a march to the Rovers!!

johnr
17-03-2013, 13:23
Wish I was in the Devon Arms or The Claddagh ! But it won't be long now. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all forum members

rosemary
17-03-2013, 14:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFa8VZfucaA

Thankyou TF for your PM! Only one song for me on this day.

Van the Man in a drunken lovesick duet with Sinead.....

Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

junglejim
17-03-2013, 18:20
For the state we´ll all be in later hopefully!! Delerium Tremens by Christy Moore !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1NQi_Vit0

Fivepence
17-03-2013, 19:01
Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

Up Tipp HH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCCwsd3KrTM

KirstyJay
17-03-2013, 19:25
Yes and from me have a good one

ermmmmm no Paddy's banner anyone ? or is it there but we just can't see it - oooppppp error:cheeky:
KirstyJay
There is one, I just haven't had chance to upload it as I have family here. I'm currently posting from their apartment, so I doubt I'll get it on today..