PDA

View Full Version : Other New Tenerife Forum meet up thread.

marbro8
17-03-2013, 20:31
just thought i would take up slodge's request to start a new thread on forum meet ups for this coming year:wink:, i know that ecky sunspot and myself will have a meet up sometime between 14th may and 24th? so maybe we can arrange something, but if any one else wants to meet up before then just organize it on this thread::D

its not me
17-03-2013, 21:16
just thought i would take up slodge's request to start a new thread on forum meet ups for this coming year:wink:, i know that ecky sunspot and myself will have a meet up sometime between 14th may and 24th? so maybe we can arrange something, but if any one else wants to meet up before then just organize it on this thread::D

coming over on 24th july available for any occasion

Alivee
17-03-2013, 21:20
Sal & myself will be in Los Cristianos from 21st June to 12th July . It would be great to meet up with people while were there ! Were always up for a good Forum meet up !
:sunburn::cheers::D

princessmonika
17-03-2013, 21:31
back in tenerife from 6th april

johnr
17-03-2013, 22:33
22nd March for me

penelope pitstop
23-03-2013, 21:48
15th May til 29th for me staying in Las Am with a hire car.

marbro8
23-03-2013, 22:24
15th May til 29th for me staying in Las Am with a hire car.great pp if you want to sunspot,carol,ecky and my wife and i will be meeting up at some point after the 14th so you are more than welcome to meet up with us, and so is any one else who is over there at that time:)

9PLUS
23-03-2013, 23:01
We could do a curry night I'd be willing to go on my own so I don't have to listen to your crap

If anyone wants to tag along they'd have to be the life and soul of the party maybe tell a joke or two and be able to laugh out loud.

X

marbro8
23-03-2013, 23:10
We could do a curry night I'd be willing to go on my own so I don't have to listen to your crap

If anyone wants to tag along they'd have to be the life and soul of the party maybe tell a joke or two and be able to laugh out loud.

Xthanx for that i am just off to hang myself :wink: xxx

pablo1
23-03-2013, 23:23

X

I'm over in a few weeks, can I join you for curry and jovial hilarity? I promise to entertain you. :-)

9PLUS
23-03-2013, 23:36
thanx for that i am just off to hang myself :wink: xxx

Goalazooooooo

its not me
24-03-2013, 01:46
reading this tread i would'nt mind meeting ye my self but unfortunately won't be there at that time especially 9 plus and medman what's going on there

seanocelt
24-03-2013, 02:23
I'm over in a few weeks, can I join you for curry and jovial hilarity? I promise to entertain you. :-)

just dont dance on any tables!

9PLUS
24-03-2013, 07:52
reading this tread i would'nt mind meeting ye my self but unfortunately won't be there at that time especially 9 plus and medman what's going on there

There's no swinging this time, just a meal.

penelope pitstop
24-03-2013, 10:45
great pp if you want to sunspot,carol,ecky and my wife and i will be meeting up at some point after the 14th so you are more than welcome to meet up with us, and so is any one else who is over there at that time:)

Love to meet for a drink one night. Just let me know when & where.

Skeggy
24-03-2013, 14:13

I will be there between those dates but after your recent comments , I feel that I would be a little too cultured for your taste. :laugh:

marbro8
24-03-2013, 14:21
I will be there between those dates but after your recent comments , I feel that I would be a little too cultured for your taste. :laugh::laugh: you are more than welcome skeggy, i will just remember to pack my bow tie and tux:tiphat:, mind you they wouldn't look right with my footy shirt and flip flops:laugh:

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Love to meet for a drink one night. Just let me know when & where.no probs pp we will post something nearer to the date when i have spoken to my mentor ecky:wink:

Ecky Thump
24-03-2013, 14:33

X

I feel that I would be a little too cultured for your taste. :laugh:

:laugh: you are more than welcome skeggy, i will just remember to pack my bow tie and tux:tiphat:,

Anyone looking for culture and a laugh, will get all they want, when they see Marbro sitting supping his pint with his Dickie Bow Tie on.

.....That's all he wears!!:laugh:

penelope pitstop
24-03-2013, 19:48
I will be there between those dates but after your recent comments , I feel that I would be a little too cultured for your taste. :laugh:

I was thinking that too mysef. Was it aimed at anyone in particular 9 plus?

Anyone looking for culture and a laugh, will get all they want, when they see Marbro sitting supping his pint with his Dickie Bow Tie on.

.....That's all he wears!!:laugh:

Will bring my camera then, could take some photos & put them on Facebook to see if anyone recognises him!

Why can't I edit my post to make a spelling correction?

Davie Thistle
24-03-2013, 20:00
awwwwwwww that's nice innit!?!?

organize a meet now that I'm away home!!

Huh! :dontknow:

marbro8
29-04-2013, 21:47
looks like ross has closed another thread:lol: he is a naughty boy;)

Medman
29-04-2013, 21:52

I knew he was a new member. The fact that it was his first post was a bit of a giveaway...... :neener:

slodgedad
29-04-2013, 21:53

Excuse me but I closed the thread as virtually every post was off topic as this is starting to be.

This is supposed to be an info thread, but how new members can be bothered to negotiate it God only knows.

There are plenty of chatty threads to pick on. (Not specifically aimed at you, BTW)

marbro8
29-04-2013, 21:58
Excuse me but I closed the thread as virtually every post was off topic as this is starting to be.

This is supposed to be an info thread, but how new members can be bothered to negotiate it God only knows.

There are plenty of chatty threads to pick on. (Not specifically aimed at you, BTW) sorry no offence taken slodge;) it just seemed that whatever ross posted it got picked on, and he is the only new poster in all my years of posting that has had his thread closed twice:lol: through i might add no fault of his own;) anyway to get back on thread (because i don't want to get my own thread closed) is anyone interested in meeting up somewhere on the el mirador strip between 15th and 24th may:pray:

slodgedad
29-04-2013, 22:07
He has only had a thread closed once.

A lot of the drivel was oved to 'Off Topic' but his original thread stood til I closed it a few mnutes ago.

Let's get back on topic::::Tenerife Forum meet up thread.

woolli
29-04-2013, 22:09
sorry no offence taken slodge;) it just seemed that whatever ross posted it got picked on, and he is the only new poster in all my years of posting that has had his thread closed twice:lol: through i might add no fault of his own;) anyway to get back on thread (because i don't want to get my own thread closed) is anyone interested in meeting up somewhere on the el mirador strip between 15th and 24th may:pray:
Would love to meet you marbro, only on the condition you will fill a survey form in for me!!!!!!!!

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 22:13
I knew he was a new member. The fact that it was his first post was a bit of a giveaway...... :neener:

Look come on don't make it bad for the rest of us - if there's a "SOMEONE" out there I thought the mods could tell by IP addresses ?? no ?

Not Tech minded as you can tell ..............(spend too much time all over myself before someone reminds me :eek::rofl::rofl::rofl:)

marbro8
29-04-2013, 22:13
Would love to meet you marbro, only on the condition you will fill a survey form in for me!!!!!!!!:lol::lol: looks like we will never meet;)

sunspot
29-04-2013, 22:14
sorry no offence taken slodge;) it just seemed that whatever ross posted it got picked on, and he is the only new poster in all my years of posting that has had his thread closed twice:lol: through i might add no fault of his own;) anyway to get back on thread (because i don't want to get my own thread closed) is anyone interested in meeting up somewhere on the el mirador strip between 15th and 24th may:pray:

I for one would love to meet up with you again,how can i collect my steakbakes if i dont.....only joking , cant wait to see you all again,we always had a good laugh and i always went home hammered, fantastic.......name the place and time and i will be there along with many others , i hope

marbro8
29-04-2013, 22:18
I for one would love to meet up with you again,how can i collect my steakbakes if i dont.....only joking , cant wait to see you all again,we always had a good laugh and i always went home hammered, fantastic.......name the place and time and i will be there along with many others , i hopehi sweetheart:hello:, don't worry just come to the el mirador on tuesday the 14th of may, we get there about 12.30 pm, ecky will already be there and we can organise a pee up;)

celine
08-05-2013, 21:27
were over again on the 25th may,, if anyone is meeting up please let us know as we would love to come along
( it would be great to put a face to a name)
we like the indian in los cristianos
...and we liked the Scottish bar down near icelands ,,,but any bar would be fine for us...

lesbroz
08-05-2013, 21:53
I for one would love to meet up with you again,how can i collect my steakbakes if i dont.....only joking , cant wait to see you all again,we always had a good laugh and i always went home hammered, fantastic.......name the place and time and i will be there along with many others , i hope

Can't believe this is the first year for as long as I can remember that I won't be on the island. Would have loved to have come to a meet up. Are you trying to tell me something. lol

essexeddie
14-05-2013, 19:50
I'm over in June for a month, but I dont want to meet anyone :-)

celine
14-05-2013, 20:55
lol..................

warbey
15-05-2013, 19:37
:devil2:
I'm over in June for a month, but I dont want to meet anyone :-)

Not an Option......:devil2:....:D:D:flatcap:

essexeddie
15-05-2013, 20:06
I shall be wearing dark glasses so I wont be recognised.

Dave-Durham
20-06-2013, 15:23
I'm back out again tomorrow for two weeks, never been on the island when there has been a gathering, but I like to keep myself incognito anyhow:ashamed:

Have often sat on the terrace of Bojangles or Ojangles and looked around wondering if any of the forum members were in?

marbro8
20-06-2013, 17:00

I'm back out again tomorrow for two weeks, never been on the island when there has been a gathering, but I like to keep myself incognito anyhow:ashamed:

Have often sat on the terrace of Bojangles or Ojangles and looked around wondering if any of the forum members were in?bojangles used to be the old forum meet up place but it died a bit of a death really, the last time i went to one it was at the welsh bar on the funchi strip but that closed, so we don't really have an official home now:(, but i think we are going to make more of an effort in october to get a few of us together, i know that doesn't help you much now, but if a few of you want to meet up then have a word with tony and ang at the swan los cris because they have indicated that they would be more than willing to hold a forum meet up:wink:

celine
20-06-2013, 17:58
we are out in july/august and October so would love to meet up..

marbro8
20-06-2013, 19:43
we are out in july/august and October so would love to meet up..no probs celine we land on the 5th october and i know ecky and carol will be there, sunspot will join us and i am sure i read pearl&frank land on the 4th, so we will arrange something closer to the date:wink: and we could invite woolli as well, because it is the only way he will get my details:lol::wink:

essexeddie
15-07-2013, 20:58
We are back in October for the winter at Vicky one.

God willing.

johnr
28-07-2013, 19:27
Back 20th September to end of October - any meet ups planned?

marbro8
29-07-2013, 19:49
here you are juliesmiley i have bumped it for you;)

Malteser Monkey
30-07-2013, 14:19
Bumped this for those that were interested

Medman
30-07-2013, 14:27
Bumped this for those that were interested

So is this a lady bump ?

Malteser Monkey
30-07-2013, 14:43
So is this a lady bump ?

If that's what you are choosing to call me now then I shall gratefully accept it:bowdown::D

1 bump or 2:D

Medman
30-07-2013, 14:51
If that's what you are choosing to call me now then I shall gratefully accept it:bowdown::D

1 bump or 2:D

2 every time ! :whistle: ... same with my pillows .. :D

Malteser Monkey
30-07-2013, 14:53
2 every time ! :whistle: ... same with my pillows .. :D

:crylaughing::crylaughing:

TOPGUN77
30-07-2013, 16:46
My wife and I are new to this forum and would love to meet up with other people who have moved to Tenerife.We live in El Roque near San Meguel any others who want to do the same.

TOPGUN77
10-08-2013, 14:28
So it looks like no one wants to meet up anyone feel the same

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2013, 17:04
So it looks like no one wants to meet up anyone feel the same

I wouldn't take it personally either no one on here from there or everyone too busy on here:tiphat:

LUCKY
10-08-2013, 19:10
I wouldn't take it personally either no one on here from there or everyone too busy on here:tiphat:

That means me Busy busy:flatcap:

kiwiphil
10-08-2013, 19:27
So how about cocktails in El Medano next weekend?

If not around, not interested etc either suggest an alternative or just don't reply :)

Cathymac
18-03-2016, 12:18
I'm looking to move to Tenerife in the summer. Hope everyone is friendly there ☺️ And if there are meet-up, I'd be up for it ✌️��

Ecky Thump
18-03-2016, 12:30
I'm looking to move to Tenerife in the summer. Hope everyone is friendly there ☺️ And if there are meet-up, I'd be up for it ✌️��

Friendliness guaranteed and at the risk of being called a sexist, if you look anything like your avatar, then marbro8 along with our ageing Medman will arrange a meet up at Tenerife airport! :D

But, I must not forget to say "Welcome to the Forum" :hello:

Cathymac
18-03-2016, 12:36
Lol thanks for the welcome. Avatar Is me but I didn't know it was helpful and would get me friends, and airport pick up ������. ☺️��

Medman
18-03-2016, 12:38
Friendliness guaranteed and at the risk of being called a sexist, if you look anything like your avatar, then marbro8 along with our ageing Medman will arrange a meet up at Tenerife airport! :D

But, I must not forget to say "Welcome to the Forum" :hello:

Yeh, I'm looking for a new carer .. :nursepatient:

PS .. :welcome:

Ecky Thump
18-03-2016, 12:41
Lol thanks for the welcome. Avatar Is me but I didn't know it was helpful and would get me friends, and airport pick up ������. ☺️��

That's your very own welcome party Guaranteed, but you will have to post some dates. Unfortunetly I will only be in Tenerife for a month in May and then another month in October.

Yeh, I'm looking for a new carer .. :nursepatient:

PS .. :welcome:

You've got that 'back to front', it's you that's meant to be the caring person, was it it a Scottish link that drew you towards CathyMac or her avatar?:wink:

marbro8
18-03-2016, 14:05
I'm looking to move to Tenerife in the summer. Hope everyone is friendly there ☺️ And if there are meet-up, I'd be up for it ✌️��with an avatar like that you are not the only one that would be up for it:lol:. Mind you I've got to be careful. Last time I was drooling over an avatar. It turned out to be a 60 year old Chinese bloke from Hong kong:o welcome by the way;)

Cathymac
18-03-2016, 14:14
Ha thanks everyone. I'm here to look for friends and maybe gather few tips before I can make sure I wanna make the move there. Sooooo no need further discuss about my photos. Haha ����

macdonald5
18-03-2016, 14:14
Welcome from me too, another Mac but a few (????) years older than your goodself
Do hope you enjoy your new venture in Tenerife