PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Chef required in south Tenerife

dani_c_tnf
19-03-2013, 21:36
Highly experienced chef wanted for British pub, restaurant in sunset bay fanabe area. Easy enough menu, must be hard working, clean, and fast Learner. Great wage will be giving to the right candidate. Evening hours. Please pm if interested.
Danielle

marknjenjen
20-03-2013, 11:21
Hi there Danielle,

My name is mark my partner and i are moving out to the island shortly and are looking for work i am a qualified chef and am very experienced in the restaurant trade being head chef for haven holidays for 4 years previously i would very much like to speak to you if possible im new on this site so not sure how to pm you
regards
mark.

Leam_Lin
20-03-2013, 11:28
Welcome to the forum.
To PM a member, click on their name & you will see private message in the drop down box.

little voice
25-03-2013, 21:44
well done danielle advert good glad you got someone started mama

slodgedad
25-03-2013, 21:50
well done danielle advert good glad you got someone started mama

Does this mean the job is taken?

If so please close the thread.

michael freeman
02-04-2013, 11:48
Highly experienced chef wanted for British pub, restaurant in sunset bay fanabe area. Easy enough menu, must be hard working, clean, and fast Learner. Great wage will be giving to the right candidate. Evening hours. Please pm if interested.
Danielle

Hi Im looking for chef work in south teneife, been away for just over 12 months family reasons and now back i worked in a restaurant a la cart sunset harbour for 6 years im a clean and hard worker also get on with all types off people, i speak enough spanish to get by please contact me regarding your Vacancy. michael E-Mail glass_art@hotmail.com