PDA

View Full Version : Should you be allowed to smoke E cigarettes on the plane?

duquessa
20-03-2013, 14:34
yesterday on our flight a man was smoking an ecigarette nobody said anything? What do you think of it? Would you have commented?

never seen this before.

Fivepence
20-03-2013, 14:37
yesterday on our flight a man was smoking an ecigarette nobody said anything? What do you think of it? Would you have commented?

never seen this before.

Hang him...............:whistle:

duquessa
20-03-2013, 14:40
why you say that. It does say no ecigarettes to be smoked i wonder why people think the rules dont apply to them?

Suej
20-03-2013, 14:47
why you say that. It does say no ecigarettes to be smoked i wonder why people think the rules dont apply to them?
I thought the idea of e-cigarettes was they could be used/smoked anywhere? Are they harmful to others? do they smell worse than some people who have personal hygiene problems? I find that a lot more offensive!:dontknow:

duquessa
20-03-2013, 14:48
agree but they do say no smoking of any cigs.

Suej
20-03-2013, 14:51

Maybe it didn't bother anyone so no one complained!:)

bonitatime
20-03-2013, 14:57
Ryanair certainly let you smoke them as they sell them with the line, smoke anywhere

Suej
20-03-2013, 16:41

What Airline was this duquessa?

slodgedad
20-03-2013, 16:47
I don't see why there can be any objection.

The reason smoking is banned is because of passive smoke inhilation. The 'smoke' from E cigarettes is nothing more than exhaled breath.

chifleta
20-03-2013, 17:07
I thought the idea of e-cigarettes was they could be used/smoked anywhere? Are they harmful to others? do they smell worse than some people who have personal hygiene problems? I find that a lot more offensive!:dontknow:

no they can't be "smoked" anywhere... think about it, no smoking area... so all those smokers who haven't got an ecig will be stressing and thinking about smoking because they can see someone puffing away, all the while getting angrier (i'm an ex, so I know what it's like when you're gagging and can't have a cig) ... i think it's unfair. Wasn't another point for banning smoking, apart from the obvious health reasons, was to encourage children NOT to smoke... so if they see someone with an ecig, it's like, well i'll do that... a bit like the old chocolate cigs LOL

i'm with Fivepence .... hang the buggers LOL

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

LOL OH told me that they still get the odd wally that lights up a cigarette in the bars in the airport... some people are just brain dead.

looks like on American airlines it's banned.... can't find anything regarding UK airlines though

Suej
20-03-2013, 17:29
no they can't be "smoked" anywhere... think about it, no smoking area... so all those smokers who haven't got an ecig will be stressing and thinking about smoking because they can see someone puffing away, all the while getting angrier (i'm an ex, so I know what it's like when you're gagging and can't have a cig) ... i think it's unfair. Wasn't another point for banning smoking, apart from the obvious health reasons, was to encourage children NOT to smoke... so if they see someone with an ecig, it's like, well i'll do that... a bit like the old chocolate cigs LOL

LOL OH told me that they still get the odd wally that lights up a cigarette in the bars in the airport... some people are just brain dead.

looks like on American airlines it's banned.... can't find anything regarding UK airlines though

Sorry Hon but still don't get it! it's not smoking! it's a fake cigarette! If it stops people trying to have a crafty puff in the loo on the plane! I can't see the problem! What about parents taking their kids out and sitting in front of them drinking alcohol? What is the world coming to!

duquessa
20-03-2013, 17:32
rules are rules how come people cant go 4 hours without a fag.

Suej
20-03-2013, 17:38
I do agree that 4 hours should not be a problem for most smokers! My OH craves a ciggie about halfway through the flight but always has some sweets handy!

You didn't mention the airline by the way?:)

slodgedad
20-03-2013, 17:48
Why the problem with E cigarettes?

There is nothing in them to affect a passive smoker healthwise.

Appears to me that people's attitude to the sight of it is the problem.

Brainwashing gone one step too far.

Suej
20-03-2013, 17:54
Why the problem with E cigarettes?

There is nothing in them to affect a passive smoker healthwise.

Appears to me that people's attitude to the sight of it is the problem.

Brainwashing gone one step too far.

Can't agree more Slodgedad! You won't be able to drink a soft drink out of a pint glass soon in case the contents are perceived as alcohol to children or recovering alcoholics!!! :crazy:

kingbaker
20-03-2013, 18:04

I'm with you Chiffy!! :wave: Give them a lash for me!!!! :whip::whip::whip:

The only people who say 'You can smoke them anywhere,' are people SELLING
them!!...........tossers!!:fryingpan::fryingpan::f ryingpan:

Suej
20-03-2013, 18:25

I just can't understand what all the fuss is about! I have never ever seen anyone using one of these e-cigs in public no smoking zones! Maybe I don't get out enough!:D

kingbaker
20-03-2013, 18:53
I do agree that 4 hours should not be a problem for most smokers! My OH craves a ciggie about halfway through the flight but always has some sweets handy!

You didn't mention the airline by the way?:)

Next time open the door of the plane at about Southern Portugal, and start to shove him out. The fright alone will make him give them up immediately:D:laugh::cheeky:

LUCKY
20-03-2013, 18:56
:smoking:
I just can't understand what all the fuss is about! I have never ever seen anyone using one of these e-cigs in public no smoking zones! Maybe I don't get out enough!:D:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smok ing::smoking::smoking::smoking: thats no e cigarett :smoking: So smoking is allowed on the Tenerife Forum:smoking:

slodgedad
20-03-2013, 20:01
If puffing on a fake fag is not allowed then so should be chewing gum, eating, drinking and everything else that the person next to you doesn't like.

SMOKING in public is a health hazard to others, I agree, but what has this to do with it?

E fags do not produce any harmful effects to the moaner nearby, (smoke is not detectable, non existent) except for the illusion.

Ali.xx
20-03-2013, 20:11
I find certain people breathing offensive but you don't hear me complaining! If E-cigs are a problem in your life then you are a very lucky person!!

delderek
20-03-2013, 20:11
Ryanair sell them on board. But at a vastly inflated price. And they are awful ones. Cheapest of the cheap

warbey
20-03-2013, 20:22
I was on a Flight, not too long ago, when it was announced that E Cigarettes were banned too.

Trouble is, I( can't remember which Airline. Doh.

I think it was Thomson, if not it was Monarch. Being a Reformed Smoker, My instinct is to throw Em Out,

but in this case I support the Ban for a different reason. Think of the Poor Smokers (addicts ) who have to watch,

without the benefits of a E Cigarette for Themselves. It makes Gasping all the worse.........

chifleta
21-03-2013, 19:47
Sorry Hon but still don't get it! it's not smoking! it's a fake cigarette! If it stops people trying to have a crafty puff in the loo on the plane! I can't see the problem! What about parents taking their kids out and sitting in front of them drinking alcohol? What is the world coming to!

I know what you mean, but I think it's the action, the "well my parents are pretend smoking, why don't I try a real one" ... LOL I lied to my son about my drinking habits hehehehe, I only told him how bad I was when he came home drunk and pewking one night... he's not come home drunk again haha.. and he says to his mates "my mum would kill me if i picked up a cig, considering i nagged her so much to give up"... i'm one of those terrible ex-smokers LOL

Can't agree more Slodgedad! You won't be able to drink a soft drink out of a pint glass soon in case the contents are perceived as alcohol to children or recovering alcoholics!!! :crazy:

aren't they banning soft drinks? LOL

now now, don't get overexcited :devil::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I was on a Flight, not too long ago, when it was announced that E Cigarettes were banned too.

Trouble is, I( can't remember which Airline. Doh.

I think it was Thomson, if not it was Monarch. Being a Reformed Smoker, My instinct is to throw Em Out,

but in this case I support the Ban for a different reason. Think of the Poor Smokers (addicts ) who have to watch,

without the benefits of a E Cigarette for Themselves. It makes Gasping all the worse.........

thank you, well said - that was my point, obviously as usual, badly made hahaha :) sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

Suej
21-03-2013, 20:13
I know what you mean, but I think it's the action, the "well my parents are pretend smoking, why don't I try a real one" ... LOL I lied to my son about my drinking habits hehehehe, I only told him how bad I was when he came home drunk and pewking one night... he's not come home drunk again haha.. and he says to his mates "my mum would kill me if i picked up a cig, considering i nagged her so much to give up"... i'm one of those terrible ex-smokers LOL

aren't they banning soft drinks? LOL

now now, don't get overexcited :devil::laugh::laugh::laugh:

thank you, well said - that was my point, obviously as usual, badly made hahaha :) sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

Could never understand people who feel they have to get drunk and objectionable in order to enjoy themselves either! Give me a e-cig smoker any day!:eyebrows:

chifleta
21-03-2013, 20:26
Could never understand people who feel they have to get drunk and objectionable in order to enjoy themselves either! Give me a e-cig smoker any day!:eyebrows:

I started boozing when I was 15 years old, never got objectionable though :ashamed: ..................... :crylaughing:

I gave up 3 weeks after I moved over here, on my 23rd birthday many many many moons ago ...

Fivepence
21-03-2013, 20:33
'E-Cigs on a Plane'...............is that the follow up to 'Snakes on a Plane? :laugh:

I thought we'd agreed to hang em, if not lets boil them in oil!

kingbaker
21-03-2013, 21:08
I started boozing when I was 15 years old, never got objectionable though :ashamed: ..................... :crylaughing:

I gave up 3 weeks after I moved over here, on my 23rd birthday many many many moons ago ...

Did it take you six weeks to get here....by boat?:D:D:D

'E-Cigs on a Plane'...............is that the follow up to 'Snakes on a Plane? :laugh:

I thought we'd agreed to hang em, if not lets boil them in oil!

Exactamente 5p!!!!!!

kathml
21-03-2013, 22:40
Maybe everyone should be strip searched in case they are wearing a nicotine patch

Get a life you dont smoke them you breath through a little white tube that releases nicotine no smoke is involved

kingbaker
21-03-2013, 23:36
:confused:
Maybe everyone should be strip searched in case they are wearing a nicotine patch

Get a life you dont smoke them you breath through a little white tube that releases nicotine no smoke is involved

Oh yeah and artificial needles and syringes for drug addicts, and a room for gambling addicts with artificial chips and an open bar for alcaholics, and a few bedrooms for other types .............just wonderful !!!!!! I need a drink now:confused::devil:

carpenter
24-03-2013, 19:24
I've only seen one person smoke these e cigs and I was mesmerized by it.
Every time they took a drag the E cig lit up a blue/green light and he exhaled a plume of harmless smoke. Now if my attention was drawn to this fellow then how about all the young impressionable people that were on that plane?
Someone doing something that is bending not breaking the rules! How cool is that?
For that reason it should be banned, if you want to smoke buy an inhalator it gives the same relief as a cigarette but it does it without the song and dance.

Smokers do not look cool but it takes an adult to realise that ;)

slodgedad
25-03-2013, 02:05
I have been seriously considering trying them but after reading this I won't bother.

When I have seen people using them I have been impressed at their attempt to give up smoking.

But if this is the attitude then why should they bother?

Stick 2 fingers up and puff away on the real thing.

Suej
25-03-2013, 10:45

I'm interested to know why you started on the booze at the tender age of 15! Were your parents heavy drinkers chiffy? I'm just thinking about this theory of children being influenced by adults or their parents!:confused:

ckelly10
25-03-2013, 15:56
I use an e cig and have smoked them on a plane before. It is up to the airlines discretion whether they allow them or not - its a kind of grey area were some allow and others don't. I know in the USA their airlines have banned them 100%. When I used mine I made sure to ask the people to the right and left or me and explained what it was and that it only gave off water vapour. They had never seen one and though it was a great idea to help people to quit.

kingbaker
26-03-2013, 01:00
I have been seriously considering trying them but after reading this I won't bother.

When I have seen people using them I have been impressed at their attempt to give up smoking.

But if this is the attitude then why should they bother?

Stick 2 fingers up and puff away on the real thing.

Hi Slodgie, I have to tell you that the only way to give up smoking, is to give up
smoking. In other words you plan for it........then pick a day and a time, and put
the last one in your mouth and smoke it.

You then have to adapt the following attitude immediately and permanently:

'' I'll never put one of those filthy, toxic, emphysema causing, cancer spreading, heart
attack causing things in my mouth ever again.''

To be honest, anything else is just f**ting around.

I'm sure that most people wouldn't want to hear this, and there's a whole industry with
huge marketing budgets, making Billions out of this problem

Suej
26-03-2013, 13:22
Hi Slodgie, I have to tell you that the only way to give up smoking, is to give up
smoking. In other words you plan for it........then pick a day and a time, and put

'' I'll never put one of those filthy, toxic, emphysema causing, cancer spreading, heart

I'm sure that most people wouldn't want to hear this, and there's a whole industry with

Nicotine patches helped me give up! used them for 3 months decreasing strength each month!

kingbaker
26-03-2013, 14:28
Nicotine patches helped me give up! used them for 3 months decreasing strength each month!

Well done Suej, are you a non smoker now? and for how long? ;)

Suej
26-03-2013, 14:39
Well done Suej, are you a non smoker now? and for how long? ;)

Nope! I stopped for 3 years and blame my OH for starting again! I use an e-cig now and still smoke about 4 fags a day! Feel free to kick my butt! :bootyshake:

kingbaker
26-03-2013, 14:54
Nope! I stopped for 3 years and blame my OH for starting again! I use an e-cig now and still smoke about 4 fags a day! Feel free to kick my butt! :bootyshake:

I wouldn't dream of it Suej HA! !HA!! However if you give me your address I'll send Guardia around to arrest your other half for holding you own and blowing smoke into your lungs, with about 4000 toxic chemicals inside. ;)For what he's done he should get about 10 years in jail.;)

slodgedad
26-03-2013, 20:26

Totally disagree. It's what ever suits you.

I gave up smoking in 1991 after 25 years with no help at all. My daughter was born and I vowed to never smoke in front of her.

Once she was 10 and she had had her start in life I started again.

I know it's killing me but what isn't?

Fivepence
26-03-2013, 20:30
Totally disagree. It's what ever suits you.

I gave up smoking in 1991 after 25 years with no help at all. My daughter was born and I vowed to never smoke in front of her.

Once she was 10 and she had had her start in life I started again.

I know it's killing me but what isn't?

It's killing me as well SD but I enjoy a smoke..........do you think we could get a discount on a joint funeral? :wink:

Suej
26-03-2013, 20:44
It's killing me as well SD but I enjoy a smoke..........do you think we could get a discount on a joint funeral? :wink:

I believe we are all responsible for our own health and what we do with our lives and put into our bodies...Good or bad! I don't take kindly to people who preach to me about what I should and shouldn't do! whatever it is!!! If you enjoy a ciggie or a drink or just stuffing your face! your body! your decision! :D

slodgedad
26-03-2013, 20:50
I believe we are all responsible for our own health and what we do with our lives and put into our bodies...Good or bad! I don't take kindly to people who preach to me about what I should and shouldn't do! whatever it is!!! If you enjoy a ciggie or a drink or just stuffing your face! your body! your decision! :D

I agree but I also agree that we shouldn't put anyone else's physical health at risk with our habits.

Smoking E cigarettes harms ony one part of peoples' bodies; their eyes..

Suej
26-03-2013, 21:07
I agree but I also agree that we shouldn't put anyone else's physical health at risk with our habits.

Smoking E cigarettes harms ony one part of peoples' bodies; their eyes..

I agree Slodge! but with the no smoking regulations now! smokers do not harm anyone but themselves! I never smoke my e-cig in public only at home and I still have the habit of smoking it in the garden and not indoors!:eyebrows:

chifleta
27-03-2013, 15:56
I'm interested to know why you started on the booze at the tender age of 15! Were your parents heavy drinkers chiffy? I'm just thinking about this theory of children being influenced by adults or their parents!:confused:

Noooo, nothing of the sort, we lived in a small village and it just seemed that we all raided our parents drinks cabinets for sneaky drinks when we were that age. I think a lot of us that lived in the countryside were all boozers.... I could say that it was because my dad left us when he was 15, but that's not my excuse LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZO5qZkJ8nk

I've only seen one person smoke these e cigs and I was mesmerized by it.
Every time they took a drag the E cig lit up a blue/green light and he exhaled a plume of harmless smoke. Now if my attention was drawn to this fellow then how about all the young impressionable people that were on that plane?
Someone doing something that is bending not breaking the rules! How cool is that?
For that reason it should be banned, if you want to smoke buy an inhalator it gives the same relief as a cigarette but it does it without the song and dance.

Smokers do not look cool but it takes an adult to realise that ;)

it's so annoying when I have to agree with what you've said.... oh, and nicely said too Carpenter, England must be doing you some good :) :spin:

I did that with alcohol when I turned 23 - I said "never again" and didn't touch a drop for over 6 years - nowadays I occasionally have a malibu and coke, but literally once ever 2 or 3 months.

I did the same with giving up smoking - I picked a date (the day I flew to UK for Xmas one year) - took a year to work myself up to it, telling myself it was the right thing to do at my age - and I did it, cold turkey. But we're all different. But most people I personally know that have used patches, chewing gum etc etc, have gone back at some time or other to smoking, then had to start the process all over again.

Oh, I spoke to OH and he told me in the airport you're not supposed to use them.

I agree, I don't preach though, I leave that to my dad LOL ... I just give my opinion, be it right or wrong, it's just that, my opinion :)

YOUNG GOLFER
27-03-2013, 16:10
Will Ryan Air let you use one of these?

Suej
27-03-2013, 17:44
Will Ryan Air let you use one of these?

Yeah! as long as you share it with the skinny person you are sharing a seat with!:smoking::smoking:

YOUNG GOLFER
27-03-2013, 17:48
cool now looking forward to my flight. Thanks Suej.

jack oakley
27-03-2013, 18:00
Simply by reading the conflicting posts and the vastly different points of view in this thread you can imagine the dilema that faces aircraft cabin crew!:???. Fact: an apparatus that is in law a 'vapourising devise' is not an electronic cigarette and therefore does not apply to the legal term and condition that you must abide by and accept when purchasing your airline ticket which is "no smoking is allowed on the flight", so legaly you should be at liberty to use your 'vapouriser'. However within a throng of 200 passengers onboard an aircraft there will be several who will be the usual pain-in-the-ass complainers who will object simply for the sake of it, there will be several passengers who do not understand what a 'vapouriser' is and will complain through ignorence and there will be several passengers who have heard roumers that vapourisers are harmfull. The cabin crew have enough to do with the increased workload they are now stuck with due to the greed of the airlines so it is far easier to exersise the right the senior cabin crew member has if he/she believes the safety of the flight could be compromised by unessessary irrate and (pardon the pun) inflamitory arguments that will no doubt ensue and he/she can by airline law insist they are not to be used. I was recently on a Monarch flight from manchester to TFS and one lady a few rows in front of me was using one, she did try to hide it but the vapour does have a distinct sweet smell, no-one complained, having said that she was 20plus stone and had a face like a bag of chissels so i for one would not have challenged her.

Suej
27-03-2013, 18:05
[QUOTE=carpenter;273333]I've only seen one person smoke these e cigs and I was mesmerized by it.

/QUOTE]

That didn't stop Chiffy raiding her parents drinks cabinet sounds like all the youngsters in her village were like minded! Sorry I just can't go along with this "impressionable kids" theory! Can we honestly blindfold our kids and wrap them in cotton wool! there's a big dangerous world out there! Teach them to be responsible adults! Kids are just too spoilt! Now I really am sounding my age!:laugh:

carpenter
27-03-2013, 19:55
[QUOTE=carpenter;273333]I've only seen one person smoke these e cigs and I was mesmerized by it.

/QUOTE]

That didn't stop Chiffy raiding her parents drinks cabinet sounds like all the youngsters in her village were like minded! Sorry I just can't go along with this "impressionable kids" theory! Can we honestly blindfold our kids and wrap them in cotton wool! there's a big dangerous world out there! Teach them to be responsible adults! Kids are just too spoilt! Now I really am sounding my age!:laugh:
What makes funfairs so appealing? It's the fun of the fair. The music, the rides the flashing lights. If you take away the flashing lights and the music and just had a ride you wouldn't get half the people queuing up, little boys and girls wouldn't be pestering mummy and daddy to take them.

Before my son was born and as an ex smoker I hated the idea of smoking bans and restrictions imposed upon those smokers but I have to say if I ever found out my son started smoking (in later life) I'd be so upset and angry at people that couldn't give a damn.

Suej
27-03-2013, 23:37
Totally understand that you are a protective father carpenter! Look on the positive side though going back only 10 years ago (or so) you could smoke on buses or any public transport, hotels, restaurants, pubs, clubs, planes, offices, shopping centres and even some day rooms in hospitals! now you can enjoy all these places as they are all smoke free! except for the odd e-cig user of course! :wink:

chifleta
28-03-2013, 17:20
[QUOTE=carpenter;273333]

I'll point out that my dad smoking 60 a day, which I hated, and always made car sick, didn't stop me saying no when my brother offered me my first cig when I was 17 ...... kids will do what they will do, and hopefully realise by themselves that's it's not a good idea - and then hopefully won't have to go through the hassle and stress of deciding (normally by the time they're in their 40's and hopefully before they have any nasty disease due to drink and/or fags) that they should really give up.

I don't think it matters the upbringing or social status of a kids family, if they're gonna smoke, drink or take drugs or generally be a little s**ts, that's just the way some kids are unfortunately. My brother was a little git, but he turned out quite well in the end, and has 3 kiddies of his own, chortle chortle (we're waiting for them to hit their teens to see how brother copes if they are as bad as he was hahaha). I went totally off topic, sorry :D

delderek
28-03-2013, 20:03
Good advice, don't smoke,,,now 71, smoked since I was 15,,fit as I've ever been, but now down to 20 a day, until I come to the rock in a couple of weeks, and it will increase, because of the price. But all this health advice,,******** I live my life as I want too

carpenter
28-03-2013, 20:53
[QUOTE=Suej;274267]

I'll point out that my dad smoking 60 a day, which I hated, and always made car sick, didn't stop me saying no when my brother offered me my first cig when I was 17 ...... kids will do what they will do, and hopefully realise by themselves that's it's not a good idea - and then hopefully won't have to go through the hassle and stress of deciding (normally by the time they're in their 40's and hopefully before they have any nasty disease due to drink and/or fags) that they should really give up.

I don't think it matters the upbringing or social status of a kids family, if they're gonna smoke, drink or take drugs or generally be a little s**ts, that's just the way some kids are unfortunately. My brother was a little git, but he turned out quite well in the end, and has 3 kiddies of his own, chortle chortle (we're waiting for them to hit their teens to see how brother copes if they are as bad as he was hahaha). I went totally off topic, sorry :D

hmmmmm I didn't post that! post 54 is misleading :)

pablo1
28-03-2013, 21:49
Good advice, don't smoke,,,now 71, smoked since I was 15,,fit as I've ever been, but now down to 20 a day, until I come to the rock in a couple of weeks, and it will increase, because of the price. But all this health advice,,******** I live my life as I want too

That's the spirit Del - though I think it's the copious amounts of cheap gin that'll finish you off, not the cigs.. :-)

delderek
28-03-2013, 22:11
What do you mean cheap gin..its 2 euros a shot in Callao...bloody expensive!!!

Suej
28-03-2013, 22:58
[QUOTE=chifleta;274493]

hmmmmm I didn't post that! post 54 is misleading :)

I've been quoted for posting chiffy's post! :spin:

Now your post post is quoted as chiffy's! wot's going on!!!:laugh: I could have a row with a member and not know it!!!

chifleta
29-03-2013, 11:40
[QUOTE=carpenter;274556]

I've been quoted for posting chiffy's post! :spin:

Now your post post is quoted as chiffy's! wot's going on!!!:laugh: I could have a row with a member and not know it!!!

this could cause a great cyber fight :neener::twak::whistle:

edit edit:

So i've replied with a quote and it's messed it up .... admin??? is there something wrong with the settings?

2nd edit edit:
nope nope, i'v fathomed it, it's the double quote error somewhere along the way, either suej or carpenter messed up :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::whistle::w histle::whistle:

and because i'm anal at times (shhhh :idea:) i had to scroll right back to fathom whodidit LOL - it was suej quoting carpenters #31 on her #51 ... she started it :redcard:, and it got worse from there hahahahahahaha :spin::scared:

Suej
29-03-2013, 11:49
[QUOTE=Suej;274570]

edit edit:

So i've replied with a quote and it's messed it up .... admin??? is there something wrong with the settings?

2nd edit edit:
nope nope, i'v fathomed it, it's the double quote error somewhere along the way, either suej or carpenter messed up :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::whistle::w histle::whistle:

Oi!!! Why has your quote appeared as if it's from carpenter!:crazy:

chifleta
29-03-2013, 11:51
i'm not replying to sue's quote hahahahaha ... read the rest of what I typed :D

Suej
29-03-2013, 11:58
[QUOTE=Suej;274570]

edit edit:

2nd edit edit:

and because i'm anal at times (shhhh :idea:) i had to scroll right back to fathom whodidit LOL - it was suej quoting carpenters #31 on her #51 ... she started it :redcard:, and it got worse from there hahahahahahaha :spin::scared:

Just seen it chiffy! Yep! Guilty as charged! but I have mitigating circumstances!:sorry:

chifleta
29-03-2013, 12:03
LOL carpenters appearance is enough to anyone get all stressed out and mess up :D

Suej
29-03-2013, 12:30
LOL carpenters appearance is enough to anyone get all stressed out and mess up :D
carpenter was my mitigating circumstances! I just lost it your honour!!!:bowdown::lol:

kingbaker
29-03-2013, 17:22
Totally understand that you are a protective father carpenter! Look on the positive side though going back only 10 years ago (or so) you could smoke on buses or any public transport, hotels, restaurants, pubs, clubs, planes, offices, shopping centres and even some day rooms in hospitals! now you can enjoy all these places as they are all smoke free! except for the odd e-cig user of course! :wink:

And they won't be around for tooo long, as me and 5p are going to 'BOIL THEM IN OIL' or at least I think that was the decision!! :p:p:D

Fivepence
29-03-2013, 17:28
And they won't be around for tooo long, as me and 5p are going to 'BOIL THEM IN OIL' or at least I think that was the decision!! :p:p:D

If North Korea doesn't nuke them all first KB.........................:whistle:

Suej
29-03-2013, 17:29

Stick us all on your ignore list!:cheeky:

kingbaker
29-03-2013, 17:47
If North Korea doesn't nuke them all first KB.........................:whistle:

Yeah then they'd have some real problems........not just us health freaks, tryin' to help them!!:p:D:devil2:

Stick us all on your ignore list!:cheeky:

I wouldn't want you to be deprived!! ;):p:D:devil2:

carpenter
29-03-2013, 17:57
[QUOTE=Suej;274570]

edit edit:

2nd edit edit:

well done Sherlock

warbey
29-03-2013, 20:56
:redcard::redcard:I have just had a look on Google to see if anything relating to this Thread is available.

The first thing I saw, was that there is no Standard for the Nicotine contained in the Cigarette.

The second point was the B.M.A. want Them banned in all Public Places

So perhaps those Breathing IN the Nicotine could hold Their Breath and NOT breathe any back out.? .:redcard::redcard::D