PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental One bedroom apartment in Terrazas Del Conde, Torviscas Alto

videotalker
21-03-2013, 14:53
Large one bed apartment with parking space. Fully furnished apartment in Phase I of Terrazas del Conde. Large split level patio with amazing sea views.

Due to the location, a car would be advantageous.

PM me for further details.

Liz

Naila
03-04-2013, 21:53
I would like
to express interest in mentioned Terrazas Del Conde apartment.
We are relatively young (30 and 27 yrs), but mature and responsible married couple
who can guarantee that your, newly refurbished apartment, will be occupied with highest
quality of care.
If your offer is still valid,please send me couple pictures of apartment as well as piece of useful
information such as if property has a community pool and if it is allowed to
keep pets ( which is critical as we own an calm, harmless kitty).
We will be willing to start renting as soon as second half of April (about 20th).
Let me know about what documents are required to sign an agreement.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Rafal and Naila

luke123
04-06-2013, 01:18
Hi u can call me about the apartment if u like.

slodgedad
04-06-2013, 01:43
Large one bed apartment with parking space. Fully furnished apartment in Phase I of Terrazas del Conde. Large split level patio with amazing sea views.

Due to the location, a car would be advantageous.

PM me for further details.

Liz

I would like
to express interest in mentioned Terrazas Del Conde apartment.
We are relatively young (30 and 27 yrs), but mature and responsible married couple
who can guarantee that your, newly refurbished apartment, will be occupied with highest
quality of care.
If your offer is still valid,please send me couple pictures of apartment as well as piece of useful
information such as if property has a community pool and if it is allowed to
keep pets ( which is critical as we own an calm, harmless kitty).
We will be willing to start renting as soon as second half of April (about 20th).
Let me know about what documents are required to sign an agreement.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Rafal and Naila

Hi u can call me about the apartment if u like.

Please read the O.P.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.