PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Bar staff & PRs wanted for new bar/club in Starco. Las Americas

cheekyspartybar
22-03-2013, 00:10
Hi all

In away to open a new bar in starco centre in las Americas.

This is probably the busiest area on the island.

We are looking for polite fun loving people wanting to make the most of there time in tenerife.

We promise you the best fun environment on the island, and we are going to hit tenerife with an experience they have never seen... That we promise.

I am needing strong confident people that are willing to join in with the fun and laughter and bring that atmosphere alive.

Current PR's and bar staff feel free to apply.

If you are coming over to the island for the summer we can help with accommodation etc

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

Tenerife ....... Fasten your seat belt, we will be landing very very soon

kingbaker
22-03-2013, 00:34
:DI love Tramps.... is it still open!!:D:D:cheers::drunks2::trink2::drunk::drunk2: :drinking::stpaddy::rave:

Julez
22-03-2013, 11:13
Hi,

I am looking at coming over for the Summer and was wondering when the job will start and the requirements?

I have worked on bars before, working for an Agency that places you in different venues each weekend, so I do have experience. My current job is in Customer service, so I know how to deal with customers.

I look forward to your response.

christos
22-03-2013, 13:27
pm sent for these pr and bar staff vacancies

Cam01
23-03-2013, 18:06
Hi ,

Can i have more details

Thanks

danielclapp
24-03-2013, 19:40
What is the email address on which i can apply to??

staceylouise
01-04-2013, 18:21
Hi please can you email me some more infomation please am very interested and looking to come over and maybe stay permently thanks :)

Hi all

We are looking for polite fun loving people wanting to make the most of there time in tenerife.

We promise you the best fun environment on the island, and we are going to hit tenerife with an experience they have never seen... That we promise.

I am needing strong confident people that are willing to join in with the fun and laughter and bring that atmosphere alive.

If you are coming over to the island for the summer we can help with accommodation etc

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

IrishCharm
03-04-2013, 00:25
Hi all

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

Hey Scott,

I am very interested in working in your new venture " The Candy Bar". I am a very energetic, friendly and hard working individual. If you could send me on the details to apply it be great. :spin:

samfortes
03-04-2013, 10:52
Hi there
I'm Sam Fortes 24 years old, Portuguese and I'm currently living and working in Central London in a cocktail bar as PR and Assistant Manager. I have 6 years experience in the hospitality industry and am looking for work in Tenerife!
I'm moving to Tenerife South in the end of April. I'm keen to start work as soon as the end of May.
I will be relocated around Las Americas and Las Galletas.I'm hard working and professional, i speak fluent English, Spanish and Portuguese. CV, pictures and references if requested.

Jenna
03-04-2013, 15:39
hi!!
I am interested in this job, could you send me some more information please :)
Jenna

xxx
03-04-2013, 22:39
Hello, I m looking for a bar job!!!I speak five langues!I,ts possible to contact me!!!
Tnk :spin:

marbro8
03-04-2013, 22:45
Hello, I m looking for a bar job!!!I speak five langues!I,ts possible to contact me
Tnk :spin:you may want to take your phone number off the forum and instead pm it;)

xxx
03-04-2013, 23:17
what is pm???because i dont understand?

junglejim
03-04-2013, 23:23
If you click on the posterīs name you will see the option for sending a private message (pm) - it is not allowed to put personal numbers on the Forum , for your own safety .

charlene h
05-04-2013, 08:45
hello my name is Charlene am 23 years old and from Ireland, am playing to come to tenerife the 1st of may when i finish my course, i was just wondering is it qualified bar staff you are looking i Haven't worked in a bar before but am a very fast learner and a good worker am confident, bubble and outgoing it would be great if you could get back to me thank you Charlene..

cheekyspartybar
07-04-2013, 12:31
hi all

we are looking for a new team to start as soon as possible. we also have summer jobs available.

we are based right in the heart of the nightlife area of las americas

we are looking for:

BAR STAFF
PR'S
ENTERTAINERS
DANCERS

all staff must be fun, willing to join in with games and dances, outgoing and just up for having a good time.

BORING PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY ;)

plese PM me for more details

we will be offering the best PR rates in the nightlife area

We will also be doing daytimes and food very soon so feel free to contact regarding that

leross89
07-04-2013, 18:12
Hi there, i arrive in tenerife south on tuesday 9th april and this job sounds brilliant. im very outgoing and always up for getting involved in the nightlife in las americas :)

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi there, i arrive in tenerife south on tuesday 9th april and this job sounds brilliant. im very outgoing and always up for getting involved in the nightlife in las americas :)

frothycoffee
07-04-2013, 19:25
I would love to work. Im out going, up for parting, willing to do games. I'm 25, female. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

slodgedad
08-04-2013, 00:17

[

I would love to work. Im out going, up for parting, willing to do games. I'm 25, female. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Please both read the OP.

It asks for you to contact them.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

Nut
08-04-2013, 14:29
Hi
I've tried to email you regarding "bar staff" but your pm box is full and can't take any more messages.

Josie22
08-04-2013, 16:14
Do you have a email address?

xxx
08-04-2013, 18:16
Ii write pm but novone is teksting back;(

cheekyspartybar
08-04-2013, 22:30
It's empty now

Sorry had loads of emails

Scott

Mandy taylor
10-04-2013, 18:20
hi :hello:
Me and my sister are both coming to tenerife in may looking for bar work or and im loving the sound of your bar. were also open to doing other jobs you may have going in your bar. Were from Ireland are very bubbly and out going girls, we also both have experience in bar work. looking forward to hearing form you :)

cheekyspartybar
11-04-2013, 01:34
Hi

Please mail me ASAP

Scott

Hey

Mail me please

Scott

Adam4391
11-04-2013, 12:56
Hi,

Are their still positions available for the job advertised below?

I'm looking for work abroad for the whole summer season. Eithet bar work or PR, preferably PR.

Thanks

Hi all

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

slodgedad
11-04-2013, 13:00
The OP is asking for YOU to PM.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

kingbaker
11-04-2013, 14:14
How about you read the thread properly and apply properly!!

karlc
13-04-2013, 17:53
Hi I am currently living in Gran Canaria, Can you tell me more about the jobs advertised please

Hi all

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

Hi I am currently living in Gran Canaria, Can you please give me more information about the jobs advertised. Thanks

KaraLeanne
14-04-2013, 18:11
Hello! Kara here! :)

I've lived in Tenerife for nearly 2 years now and am looking for a job, I am particularly interested in working behind a bar!!
I'm a bit creative and quirky, bit .... out there!!! LOL

Please PM me with any questions or an email address for more contact :)

Thank yoooou,
Kara x

Shyandon
16-04-2013, 09:49
Well that's not a very helpful comment, is it kingbaker? Actually (if you read the thread properly) in the original post it does not specify how to apply. Hence the questions on how to apply I imagine. Not everyone has time to sit and read through the pages of a whole thread to find out information that should really have been specified in the original post. And not everyone knows what a PM is (thank you Slodgedad, the info is useful to newbies especially) Give people a break!! :twak:

Bradleypike123
18-04-2013, 17:51
Hi Guys,

My names Bradley! im 18 and looking for some pr or bar work in tenerife in the next 4 months.

Im a really fun person who is always up for a laugh but of course know when to settle and get on with stuff!

Music is my life i dont stop listening to the stuff!

Im really up for meeting new people whilst working in another country!

Is there anywhere i can get more details if posible!

Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon!

staceyjayne
18-04-2013, 19:19
Ive only just got back from Tenerife and I really want to go back but for a longer period of time, this type of job would be perfect:)

Hi all

Cheers

Scott

The Candy Bar
Tenerife

Jenna
18-04-2013, 19:38
Hi Scott, I have tried to reply to your pm but its saying you do not have enough free space for new messages?
Jenna

franck
19-04-2013, 14:30
hi ,
i am looking for any job in catering/bar as ive been doing this for a few years now.
Are you still looking for staff?
Thank you

Franck

VickyOregan
22-04-2013, 11:44
Hi I'm 20 years of age and I have a huge amount of bar, floor and promotional experience within a nightclub/bar environment. I will be in Las Americas on the 30th of May. How do I apply for this position?!

Fivepence
22-04-2013, 12:09
Hi I'm 20 years of age and I have a huge amount of bar, floor and promotional experience within a nightclub/bar environment. I will be in Las Americas on the 30th of May. How do I apply for this position?!

:welcome: to the forum Vicky.

If you go back to the first post and click on the user name, a drop down box will appear.
Use the Private Message option to contact the OP.
If his inbox is not full he will receive an email notification.

:goodluck:

cheekyspartybar
23-04-2013, 14:02
hi

pm me please

scott

hi

pm me please

scott

MarcellaT
23-05-2013, 19:40
Good afternoon, I am planning on moving to Tenerife early July and was wondering if you will have any vacancies in your bar around that time. Unfortunately I only speak English but am learning to speak Spanish. Please let me know if you will still be hiring in July time.

Thanks very much
Marcella

UKmember
24-05-2013, 15:39
Afternoon Scott,

Please check your PM inbox.

Regards
Steve

jordanl92
24-05-2013, 17:40
Hi im coming out for the summer and would really like to have some more details about the work if this job is still available.

thanks Jordan

sjc2013
28-06-2013, 19:24
Hi Scott (and everyone!),

Looking at coming over to Tenerife in the next few weeks to escape the British weather - 22 year old lively guy willing to do anything to be honest! Experience of hospitality and cleaning, as well as working in admin so pretty flexible and confident in dealing with the public. Also speak a bit of Spanish/French/German. Any advice on moving over and jobs/where to look?

Cheers
Stephen

slodgedad
28-06-2013, 19:35
Hi Scott (and everyone!),

Looking at coming over to Tenerife in the next few weeks to escape the British weather - 22 year old lively guy willing to do anything to be honest! Experience of hospitality and cleaning, as well as working in admin so pretty flexible and confident in dealing with the public. Also speak a bit of Spanish/French/German. Any advice on moving over and jobs/where to look?

Cheers
Stephen
Why not use the PM facility?

The OP hasn't been on line for a while and a PM will alert him in his Email.

Dorian
29-06-2013, 11:21
Hi! Acording to forum's rules, some info is missinig. Contract? Salary?
best regards,
Dorian

sjc2013
29-06-2013, 12:33
Why not use the PM facility?

The OP hasn't been on line for a while and a PM will alert him in his Email.

Tried to - his quota is full apparently.

mike in chayofa
29-06-2013, 12:45
cheekyspartybar hasn't been onto the forum for several months, so I think that it is fair to assume that the vacancies have been filled. As such, I'll close the thread.