PDA

View Full Version : Shopping What are the opening hours for Zara in the Safari Centre, Las Americas?

KirstyJay
22-03-2013, 15:37
As the title says, I need to know the opening hours for Zara and the other clothes shops in or around the Safari Centre on Saturdays. My daughter wants to spend her birthday money and their website only shows the mainland stores, not Canarias.

Fivepence
22-03-2013, 15:48
Although it's been 4 years since our last visit, my wife always went to browse this shop and the opening times were something like 10:00-14:00 and then 18:00- 22:00.....................but I'm sorry I can't say definitely.

Kiki
22-03-2013, 16:22
Unfortunately Zara has been closed for the last few weeks for refurbishment, and at the slow rate they are going it doesn't look to be open any time soon!

casabonny
22-03-2013, 16:26
As far as I know they are open all day , but don't use Zara so didn't know it was closed. I have often been down there in the afternoons and almost all the shops are open

KirstyJay
22-03-2013, 21:27
Unfortunately Zara has been closed for the last few weeks for refurbishment, and at the slow rate they are going it doesn't look to be open any time soon!ah bum. Is it worth going down then, or rescheduling for when they're open? There's only really Okaidi and Zara down there for kids, or can anyone else recommend somewhere for a 10 year-old to go where there's plenty of shops? I find Gran Sur a bit sparse too. She would prefer her money to go reasonably far!

Suej
22-03-2013, 21:31
ah bum. Is it worth going down then, or rescheduling for when they're open? There's only really Okaidi and Zara down there for kids, or can anyone else recommend somewhere for a 10 year-old to go where there's plenty of shops? I find Gran Sur a bit sparse too. She would prefer her money to go reasonably far!

How about San Isidro Kirsty? I feel her birthday money will be burning a hole in her pocket!:eyebrows:

KirstyJay
22-03-2013, 21:40
How about San Isidro Kirsty? I feel her birthday money will be burning a hole in her pocket!:eyebrows:
And what is there in San Isidro? I can't think of any good shops there for kids clothes. Only adults....

Suej
22-03-2013, 21:43
And what is there in San Isidro? I can't think of any good shops there for kids clothes. Only adults....

Awww Sorry!you are right! I was assuming she was a teenager! Isn't there a Zara kids in L.C.? :idea:

9PLUS
22-03-2013, 21:53
All the main shops along there are open from 10:00 until 22:00.

11:00-21:00 on Sunday

There's a couple of shop that have their own horario.