PDA

View Full Version : Great Adeje video

andycam
23-03-2013, 13:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQdI-jxRN0

Thought you might like to see a really nice tourism video made for the Ayuntamiento de Adeje.
Cheers

blondie
24-03-2013, 13:35
Beautiful and not a looky looky man, hair braider or a pr in sight .......if only!!!

warbey
24-03-2013, 21:36
Very nice. Very tasteful, but not quite the Adeje I know and love.

For a Presentation Video to have such a long List of People at the End is a No-No.

junglejim
25-03-2013, 02:02
Adeje Tourismoīs vision - pity they donīt show the holes in the street of Avenida Espaņa , all the dog turds , the police and Gruas booking and towing unsuspecting tourist hire cars .
The queues at the Police station of people reporting muggings, the 2 hr wait at the Green Hospital if you are unwell arenīt on it either !
I thought getting too close to whales and dolphins was illegal ?
But it does look nice .... if you can believe it !

9PLUS
25-03-2013, 08:04
Adeje Tourismoīs vision - pity they donīt show the holes in the street of Avenida Espaņa , all the dog turds , the police and Gruas booking and towing unsuspecting tourist hire cars .
The queues at the Police station of people reporting muggings, the 2 hr wait at the Green Hospital if you are unwell arenīt on it either !
I thought getting too close to whales and dolphins was illegal ?
But it does look nice .... if you can believe it !

Green Hospital is in Arona and why would they want to advertise peoples stupidity Jim? :-)

Chasing whales & dolphins is illegal not getting close to them.

junglejim
25-03-2013, 09:24
9+ I was under the impression that you had to keep a certain distance from the whales - Dolphins tend to be more friendly .
Green Hospital is where the vast majority of people are taken at the moment -I have been there several times with my wife and friends who have taken ill or fallen down potholes on "Zebra Crossings"(including my wife who is not stupid).
The video is a crock of sh.it for a majority of people who come here , but if thatīs the vision Fraga and his corrupt councillors have , this island will not survive.

9PLUS
25-03-2013, 09:53
I'm thinking Adeje lives off more 5* tourists than Arona,

The whales & dolphins you can not chase them, that means as you say you shouldn't be following them when they are close, but they naturally come close to the boats which is permitted and unstoppable, in the last 15 years I've been here i must of been on these boats at least 50 times to cut it short and that's how the trips go with total respect of the regulations. Yes dolphins frequently ride at the front of the boat whilst moving, they have come to you.

OK we'll agree the Adeje promo doesn't in anyway have to announce the Arona hospital and their queues.

Potholes quite right there are some especially after its rained however it takes a while to repair them, generally the road are fantastic here. It's is the persons fault if they are not looking where they are going and fall down a little piece of missing tarmac.

You'll find most of the alleged corruption in the south is within the Arona area, we are talking about Adeje.

My stupidity quote has not come from my point of view. Myself under the umbrella of the Ten Diez Movements tourism sector have conducted a 25 question/report with over 260 tourists since November 2011, I'm hoping we'll complete this by the end of next year or before. (we don't ask for anything just answers to the questions) there has been a few tourists that have told us that they were robbed and the majority have said it was their own stupidity, IE leaving bags unattended, taking too much money out and credit card they just simply didn't need to take (that's in a nutshell)

junglejim
25-03-2013, 10:26
Wow longest ever post 9+ thanks - unfortunately my opinion of Adeje Turismo is pretty low - the Zebra crossing outside our complex in San Eugenio , right outside St. Eugeneīs has had a large "pot hole"for several years since they refurbished the road with cobbles and they loosened and came out .
People crossing are too busy looking to see if traffic are going to stop to notice hole in the middle of the crossing and there have been numerous accidents . Our community has informed the Ayuntamiento to no avail !
Fraga and his cronies tried several years ago to "upgrade" the only green parkland at San Eugenio above Puerto Colon to an underground car park - we discovered with the help of Verdes , local residents and some councillors . that his son had the contract with his car hire firm to utilise it for parking his hire-cars and managed to stop but not before he illegally removed some protect palm trees to replant in Adeje Casco prior to the elections - the trees died !
We have complained to Ayuntamiento in Adeje on numerous occasions about the persistent muggings on the Geranium Walkway and the road up from Puerto Colon to San Eugenio and along to Bouganville , we had 7 break-ins last year on our complex and 2 so far this year with little or no improvement from Police .None of these were stupidity , no one invited them to cut the fence or climb the wall and break in .
None of this is on the video in the real Tenerife - maybe the robbers will run off to Cyprus now where everyone is carrying loads of cash as the banks are closed and give us a rest - but with Easter coming up I doubt it !
As far as Fraga and the Police go we are all Gúiris here and deserve what we get !

Vortex Wake
25-03-2013, 10:39
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQdI-jxRN0

Thought you might like to see a really nice tourism video made for the Ayuntamiento de Adeje.
Cheers

A fabulous video showing Tenerife's beauty :)

I do like this one done by TurismoArona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FC6HsiL3MY

warbey
25-03-2013, 20:39
Thanks for this one. A lot more as I see it

I assume it targeted Younger Holidaymakers, by the Characters in view.

Very little sign of Matures would discourage Older People who don't know the Place perhaps.?

Otherwise I like it..