PDA

View Full Version : Other Recommendations wanted for place to stay for a romantic break in Icod de los Vinos

xSOLx
24-03-2013, 21:10
Hi everyone.

Me and the other half have decided last minute to jump on a plane on the 12th and head to the sun as the winter in the UK is looooooong and never ending!

We always go to the south but want to try staying a week in the north and get to know the north a bit more. We have been to La Orotava and Puerto de La Cruz and Los Realejos for day trips before but apart from that we don't know too much about the north. We want to Relax, spend time together but not in a too touristy place, maybe away from everything. We're going to have a car so don't mind wherever it is.
Through research online I found hotel Estrella del Norte in Icod de Los vinos, is this a nice decent place to base our selfs? Or not? Would love some advice on nice quiet reasonable b&bs/hotels and areas. Good views of the sea and islands beauty would be lovely!
:)
Thanks in advance for all your help :)

xSOLx

tracy hampshire
09-04-2013, 12:37
i have only just seen your thread so probably too late, but there are some lovely little apartments for rent in playa san marcos which is about half a mile from icod, a lovely little fishing village with a few bars & restauants, hope you have found somewhere nice & have a wonderful stay x

Megaloo
09-04-2013, 14:41
I can second Tracy's comments.