PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Sales assistant / driver wanted

Reason
25-03-2013, 18:14
Hi All!

I have a vacancy for a Sales Assistant / Driver.

Job Requirements; Residencia, full driving licence and must speak fluent English and Spanish.
Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, please PM me for more details.

Fivepence
25-03-2013, 18:27
:welcome: to the forum, I assume you are the 'voice of reason'...............sorry, couldn't resist saying that. :sorry::)

Reason
25-03-2013, 18:31
haha..... i sure am lol:)

universal
25-03-2013, 19:31
Any relation to "raison d'etre"?

yvonne
25-03-2013, 21:22
Hi posting on behalf of my son mature 23 year old speaks english and spanish, he worked for coviran supermarkets for 5 years, delivering from there main warehouse to there supermarkets in the south he has a clean driving licence and is available for work asap. Could you send me some more info please and if he reaches your criteria a interview would be brill,look forward to hearing from you,

Fivepence
25-03-2013, 21:28
Hi posting on behalf of my son mature 23 year old speaks english and spanish, he worked for coviran supermarkets for 5 years, delivering from there main warehouse to there supermarkets in the south he has a clean driving licence and is available for work asap. Could you send me some more info please and if he reaches your criteria a interview would be brill,look forward to hearing from you,

Yvonne, the OP asked for a PM if you are interested.

If you click on the user name in Post#1, you will get a drop down box.
The PM facility is the second down on the left.

cuffers2
26-03-2013, 12:03
Hi my name is richard,I have been a sales rep and driver here in tenerife for 8 years,I am reliable,and trusting,never take time off and speak very good basic Spanish.thank you.

Medanoman
27-03-2013, 03:05
PM sent 36 hours ago

kenharryman
27-03-2013, 17:07
Hi There

Have sent PM but no answer. Is this vacancy still open as I would like to apply

Thanks
Ken

Hi All!

Job Requirements; Residencia, full driving licence and must speak fluent English and Spanish.
Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, please PM me for more details.

Reason
29-03-2013, 19:11
Hi again....... the job has now gone.... sorry if i didnt get back to every1 just havnt had the time thank u
:wink:

Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday, please PM me for more details.[/QUOTE]

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi again....... the job has now gone.... sorry if i didnt get back to every1 just havnt had the time thank u

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

slodgedad
30-03-2013, 02:00
Thanks, R..Thread closed