PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE in Tenerife Convertible, two-seater mid engine sports / classic car for sale - Needs some work..

Kirkers
26-03-2013, 14:57
Very rare Fiat X 1/9 1300 ‘LHD’ 1974

Here is a link to a video showing the car being driven to Tenerife:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMU1_Am2tmg

Note:
The link and the photos attached are just to show how she used to look..
This car needs a full re-spray and a very minor restoration, this includes some surface rust and a repair to a very light rear end knock.
She may also need a new boot, but I expect the current one can be saved.
The car also needs to be matriculated as is still on UK plates.

I drove the car around the island for about a year then I had to move back to the UK so I left the car with a garage to both dry store and to apply for a matriculation.
Unfortunately the car was just left outside and the sun has ruined the paintwork and has also attracted some rust.
The car has been garaged for the past few months but again I am back off to the UK and feel she needs a better home.

About the car:
Originally from Italy, imported to the UK in 1979 then dry stored for 30 years
I purchased the car in 2009 and did a simple recommission with new brakes, exhaust and a full black leather interior.
She has only covered 46,000 KM and is mechanically mint.
When she was in the UK she was officially the oldest and best example of a Fiat X 1/9.

Price:
After a little work she will be a very valuable car, I am looking for offers and am more interested in her going to a good home than to get the market value.

I can send more pics / answer any questions through PM's but is probably best to come have a look... I am in La Caleta.

Andy0210
21-04-2013, 17:00
Gorgeous car, absolutely love it.