PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 31st March 2013 - Tenerife vs Coruxo

Fred Perry
26-03-2013, 15:42
SUNDAY 31ST MARCH

CD TENERIFE vs CORUXO

Kick Off Midday - Live on TV Canaria

We are getting to the "business" end of the season now as some say. Next sunday Tenerife play against Coruxo who by their standards are having a good season themselves (they can actually go 4th with a win). Lately though their good form has fallen away but it will be a good test for the blanquiazules for sure. Eight matches remain (4 home, 4 away). Tenerife are 5 points clear which is infact 6 as we have a superior head to head goal diff. with Leganes).

http://i49.tinypic.com/16gfomf.jpg

bonitatime
26-03-2013, 16:45
They have lost their last 4 games and seem to be struggling
Hope to see people there but I have a feeling the gate will be low.

alf arrow
28-03-2013, 13:58
Oviedo have just played out a 1-1 draw away to Madrid C.

bonitatime
28-03-2013, 15:22
Good result for us. Yet again a late goal for Oviedo From a penalty this time

FinnKris
31-03-2013, 12:53
1-1 at Half Time.

My stream has been playing up so it's been like watching a slide show. But from what I've been able to gather it's pretty much been one way traffic with CDT dominating possession. Raul Llorente scored early to give us a deserved lead after great play on the right by Ayoze (?). The visitors somehow managed an equalizer from one of their few attacking efforts. Still, if we keep on playing like we did in the first half I feel this is our game to win.

KirstyJay
31-03-2013, 13:18
2-2. We're battering them.

KirstyJay
31-03-2013, 13:37
4-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FinnKris
31-03-2013, 13:41
4-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, what a fantastic offensive performance, great movement on and off the ball, Barca-esque skill & imagination. And what a difference Suso made after coming on, really great pace & work rate creating something out of nothing. The trade-off is of course that we look a bit suspect defensively, not quite sure how the visitors have managed to score twice so far (80 mins on the clock) & Sergio having to make great saves in addition.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

5-2 to CDT the Final Score!!!

Great result & win. Aridane with a hat-trick, but overall a fantastic offensive performance from the team & great game to watch.

Mike
31-03-2013, 14:01
Well deserved hat-trick from Aridane. Ayoze terrific, Suso out of this world when he came on. And fair play to the referee let the game flow and keot his cards in his pocket

seanocelt
31-03-2013, 14:51
That's what is annoying about Suso, great skill, only when in the mood.

bonitatime
31-03-2013, 17:45
Not sure that's fair today as he came on late and played well
Hopefully we will see more of this enthusiasm
Their first goal was outstanding and the second one we lost the barrier
Pleased to see Aridane do well especially as its his birthday today

Fred Perry
31-03-2013, 17:57
http://youtu.be/iGhinjV8YZY