PDA

View Full Version : Paperwork What is the exact size required for residencia photos?

gsc
26-03-2013, 17:32
Does anyone know the exact size required?

junglejim
26-03-2013, 17:36
Passport size should suffice for green certificate .

gsc
26-03-2013, 17:39
How accurate does it have to be? I hear the booths may not be exactly UK passport size - is that what you meant?

I have a photographer friend will do it for me but if so, I need to tell him the size.

junglejim
26-03-2013, 17:45
I don´t remember the police paying much attention to the photo size (I did my own) - they just clip it onto application form - it doesn´t go on green form that they usually issue right away .

gsc
26-03-2013, 17:48
That sounds easy :) Did you get asked for evidence of health care and a bank statement showing funds?

junglejim
26-03-2013, 17:57
I did mine several years ago! Sorry -check with Goldenmaniac/ Diana McGlone website

http://www.diana-mcglone.com/

casabonny
26-03-2013, 19:16
That sounds easy :) Did you get asked for evidence of health care and a bank statement showing funds?
Rules have now changed. And yes you do have to show you have private medical or other over and if not working a bank certificate or bank book showing funds. For an individual I have been told 5200 euros but for a couple applying together 8000 euros!Sometimes they are very finicky and others they don't pay much attention at all!

Suej
26-03-2013, 19:25
I did mine several years ago! Sorry -check with Goldenmaniac/ Diana McGlone website

http://www.diana-mcglone.com/

Every time I try to go on this site my Bitdefender Antivirus program blocks it! this is the notice I get! Does anyone else have problems with the site?

This web page has been blocked by BitDefender Antivirus Real-time Protection!

The web page blocked by BitDefender included objects that were either infected or likely to be infected with a virus. Your system has NOT been infected.

Goldenmaniac
26-03-2013, 21:21
I don't know why your antivirus does that other reputable ones like Kaspersky don't - there is no malware or virus on the site I have had it checked out, but there is an updating news-feed script which may possibly causing the problem which I am considering removing
Here is the part that I think you were interested in
What type of "residencia" residence document should I have?
This information correct as at JULY 2012
Here are the basic requirements for adult EU citizens in Tenerife Spain:
1) White NIE certificate valid for up to 3 months - then superceded by either 2 or 3 depending on your status · copy and original of application form Ex15 and Modelo 790 for a 9,37 euro payment in the bank, copy and original of your passport when you attend the National Police Station /Extranjeria. Certificate issued on the day. If you already have an NIE number this stays with you for life and you can then jump to point 2 or 3 depending on your circumstances.
2) Green Certificate of registro -from November 2011 this is in a credit card sized format but still made of paper, for indefinite or fixed length stays of over 3 months · 1 copy of application form Ex18, Modelo 790 for a 10,40 euro payment, 1 passport type photo, photocopy and original of Passport and photocopy and original of an in date Empadronamiento plus new requirements from July 2012

For those who are working - you must provide the original and copy of your current work contract or a certificate to show that you are currently making social security contributions
For those who are self employed you must provide the original and copies of your self employment documentation or a certificate to show you are still registered as self employed and a certificate to show that you are currently making social security contributions.
For the retired, early retired or those living on own means you must provide the original and copies of private health care to cover you for the period of your residence in Spain, or for EU pensioners a copy of your S1 document showing entitlement to health care in Spain funded by the UK AND a valid European health card isued from the UK. You must also provide proof of income sufficient to support you and your family (normally circa 5,200 per person in a Spanish Bank Account or Proof of Guaranteed Income equating to more than that amount per anum (officially translated into Spanish)
With regard to economic means, a fixed amount can not be set, but the personal situation of each national of a Member State of the European Union or another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Europe should be taken into account. In no case, shall this amount be less than the level of resources below which social assistance is granted to a Spanish National or the amount of a Spanish Social Security pension. Documents not in the Spanish language must be apostilled and legally translated.
For those who have already completed 5 LEGALLY registered years of residence and providing their renewal application follows on with out a gap - these people will only be required to provide the basic documentation as shown in point 2 above

when you attend the National Police station/Extranjeria the document will be issued on the spot. Please Note Temporary Freeze on issuing residencias is now lifted see here http://www.diana-mcglone.com/#NewRegsResidencia http://www.boe.es/boe/dias/2012/07/10/pdfs/BOE-A-2012-9218.pdf
3) Certificate of NON residence for Spanish Bank - stays in TOTAL of under 6 months in any one year · Original & copy of application form Ex15, Modelo 790 for a 10,40 euro payment, photocopy and original of Passport when you attend the National Police station/Extranjeria· Issued 3 to 4 working days later. Most Banks will see to this on your behalf if you have a non-residents bank account with them, but they do make a charge for the service.
As far as photos go any passport size photo will do they are not strict

Suej
26-03-2013, 22:08
Thankyou Goldenmaniac! I have this site bookmarked as I often refer to it for information and it is only recently that Bitdefender has been blocking it.:dontknow:

gsc
27-03-2013, 12:27
Bitdefender has been blocking it.:dontknow:

Mine does that too. Actually Bitdefender has a good reputation but it seems to be a bit overzealous.

Thank you the info on the photo.

Suej
27-03-2013, 12:40
Bitdefender is one of the best paid AV programs available! if you Google independent top ten AV's it is normally in the top two! so maybe it is over sensitive! but the site has only been blocked fairly recently.

gsc
27-03-2013, 12:55
Duh - just realised my NIE had expired. Will I have to renew it before I can apply for Residencia. I may be able to find the certificate on non-residence for the bank but that would be from a year ago.

junglejim
27-03-2013, 12:58
Your NIE number, I believe ,is yours forever - just your Residencia that has gone - if you have yourold NR certificate the NIE is still the same.

Suej
27-03-2013, 13:06
Duh - just realised my NIE had expired. Will I have to renew it before I can apply for Residencia. I may be able to find the certificate on non-residence for the bank but that would be from a year ago.

I still use the same NIE certificate as I did when I first came here I cannot see any expiry date on it and used it only recently to change something at my Bank.

gsc
27-03-2013, 13:12
OK - looks like no worries then. Thank you.